Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 66 Sheldon Clark 65
What a comeback by LC!!
Wow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Unbelievable finish by Lawrence. Congrats Dawgs.
WHAT AN ENDING!!!!!

That was crazy.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Great Game by both teams LC just a little better. Congratulations DAWGS
At least Sheldon Clark still has their 57th District net. That has to mean something.
Good to see Coach Smith has improved on his post game handshakes.
THOMCAT Wrote:At least Sheldon Clark still has their 57th District net. That has to mean something.

And ball?
5 straight wins for LC over SC.
Congrats to Sheldon Clark on a great season. I'm gonna miss watching Chase Parsley next year. Tough way to end the year for the Cardinals but the future is still bright with Dylan James for two more seasons.

How about the fight in this LC team? When all the chips were down they never give up. Props to Chaffins on making those clutch plays down the stretch. Way to go Bulldogs. One more game!
Congrats LC on a nice win! Great game by both teams.
WHAT A WIN! Dawgs move on, Kiser, Richardson, and Chaffins stepped up huge at the end when dalton fouled out. This team has heart!!
Frakie choked. Up 10 under 2 minutes and get outscore 13-2 to finish the game. I guess he thought those timeouts could be carried over to the championship game or returned for cash. Parsley and James are very fun to watch.

The Dawgs earned it. What a great group of kids. Scary to think they will all be back next year. Tomorrow night will be exciting to watch. Will central 4-peat or will Lawrence get their first ever regional championship. See everyone at the expo.
Congrats LC!! Great Season SC I thought you had us. Nothing to hang your head over. Alot of Heart from both teams tonight.
This was a great game to watch!
Congrats LC! SC choked big time in the last minute of the game. Somebody over at SC needs to tell Frankie what time outs are for.
Frankie didn't turn the ball over all those times, the kids do. Stuff happens on the court... kids execute.

I thought the Dalton kids were forcing some real crap down 10 late, Richardson, Kiser, and Chaffins deserve ALL the heroics for the comeback effort.
Got to watch a great game and somebody correct me but SC was up about 10 points with 2 minutes to go I believe. What happened to the big kid from SC cause he never got in the second half. Huge comeback by the Dawgs
Serious question, why does Coach Smith carry a ball around all the time?

I also never thought I would say this, but both coaches were terrible down the stretch, LC just has more kids that can make plays.

James didn't get enough looks down the stretch either.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Frankie didn't turn the ball over all those times, the kids do. Stuff happens on the court... kids execute.

I thought the Dalton kids were forcing some real crap down 10 late, Richardson, Kiser, and Chaffins deserve ALL the heroics for the comeback effort.

LC is the most talented team in the 15th 1-5 and win despite their coaching.

Coach Smith has gotten more about Coach Smith in the last few years, instead of worrying about coaching.
He carrys the ball around in honor of his late father who was a coach with him at SC they sit a bow tie on top of it because he always rocked a bow tie. He has a seat that it sits in on the bench.
Sounds like a great game tho tough loss for SC. Good luck LC in the championship. Great career for parsley hate to see it come to an end. SCHS will definitely have a few holes to fill next year but they have players on the roster that can step up.
JC did not want to play Sheldon Clark again. They must feel relieved. Wow
Ike Cooter Wrote:Frakie choked. Up 10 under 2 minutes and get outscore 13-2 to finish the game. I guess he thought those timeouts could be carried over to the championship game or returned for cash. Parsley and James are very fun to watch.

The Dawgs earned it. What a great group of kids. Scary to think they will all be back next year. Tomorrow night will be exciting to watch. Will central 4-peat or will Lawrence get their first ever regional championship. See everyone at the expo.

Was thinking the same thing Ike. Sheldon Clark turned the ball over 5 times in the final minute when they had the 10 point lead, 3 times in the last 35-40 seconds, plus Parsley missed the front end of a 1&1. Frankie undoubtedly should have called a timeout just to calm his team down, they were way too out of control in the end, and it ultimately cost them.

This was an awesome game to watch, so many momentum swings for both teams. Hate to see Parsley's career come to an end, he has been a joy to watch the last 4 years, really showed up big time last night knocking down some big shots, and he can certainly back it up. James also had a huge game, and just to think he has 2 years of eligibility left is a scary thought for those in the 15th.

A lot of people, including myself talked about the lack of effort defensively from Lawrence Co, they applied great pressure last night, when they needed to that is, and for them to overcome a 10 point deficit, everything that needed to happen, happened for LC. Like a few have said on here, an even scarier thought is this whole team returns next season, wow.

Championship game should be a great one, hopefully anyways, that is all you want as a fan during March is a closely contested game. Best of luck to Lawrence and Central tonight.
region Wrote:LC is the most talented team in the 15th 1-5 and win despite their coaching.

Coach Smith has gotten more about Coach Smith in the last few years, instead of worrying about coaching.

Shut up. Oh Lord, just SHUP UP!!!!!!!!!! Can't you people just stop for a moment about this coach bashing? The team is in the regional finals. Only other coach I can remember at LC that has done this was Anderson. Was he horrible too? Or did his players win despite coaching? You are sounding ridiculous.
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Shut up. Oh Lord, just SHUP UP!!!!!!!!!! Can't you people just stop for a moment about this coach bashing? The team is in the regional finals. Only other coach I can remember at LC that has done this was Anderson. Was he horrible too? Or did his players win despite coaching? You are sounding ridiculous.

That team was also very talented, remember watching them play when they made the Regional Championship, and Anderson was, and still is an excellent coach.
-STAT- Wrote:Was thinking the same thing Ike. Sheldon Clark turned the ball over 5 times in the final minute when they had the 10 point lead, 3 times in the last 35-40 seconds, plus Parsley missed the front end of a 1&1. Frankie undoubtedly should have called a timeout just to calm his team down, they were way too out of control in the end, and it ultimately cost them.

This was an awesome game to watch, so many momentum swings for both teams. Hate to see Parsley's career come to an end, he has been a joy to watch the last 4 years, really showed up big time last night knocking down some big shots, and he can certainly back it up. James also had a huge game, and just to think he has 2 years of eligibility left is a scary thought for those in the 15th.

A lot of people, including myself talked about the lack of effort defensively from Lawrence Co, they applied great pressure last night, when they needed to that is, and for them to overcome a 10 point deficit, everything that needed to happen, happened for LC. Like a few have said on here, an even scarier thought is this whole team returns next season, wow.

Championship game should be a great one, hopefully anyways, that is all you want as a fan during March is a closely contested game. Best of luck to Lawrence and Central tonight.
SC did a great job just to be up in this game . That was because LC doesn't play D. LC supporting players picked up the slack as the Daltons shirt armed their shots because they were tightening up from the pressure.
The real turning point was when SC was up 3 Parsley went to the line and missed front end of one and one and he being the leader kind of deflated the other kids, a great game it was. Two good teams but if either had discipline on their team would not have been in that shape at that point in the game.
Tomorrow should be great also. JCC will play D the whole game ; Will LC play their first whole game of the season?
THOMCAT Wrote:At least Sheldon Clark still has their 57th District net. That has to mean something.

Yes and at least JC has all those Disrtict Championship shirts they had made before the game... Lol
SCHS Wrote:Yes and at least JC has all those Disrtict Championship shirts they had made before the game... Lol

Don't know anything about shirts but I do know that Frankie Smith got what he deserved. Tough loss for him in his last game as Cardinal coach.
Tiger77 Wrote:Don't know anything about shirts but I do know that Frankie Smith got what he deserved. Tough loss for him in his last game as Cardinal coach.

???????
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed