•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
64SUR Wrote:Don't panic Gut I was joking about Luke...A heck of a QB. :runtouchd

maybe the burg has a couple receivers to come join him?
wiznut Wrote:I saw a post where you dissed Lilly so you are good with me now. Whitley wins 7-8 ball games.

it wouldnt surprise me to see you with 64 at Colonel Stadium cheering for the Colonels:Cheerlead
wiznut Wrote:No doubt I wish Lilly would go to a far country and.... But he is right gut your pretty disrectful to other teams too. Can't call someone out when you do it to...gosh I hate agreeing with sissy Lilly

Is everybody from Pulaski County this dumb?
I must say out of all the fanbases that roam this site, the sheer stupid post from Pulaski/SW fans are 10-1 compared to the rest of the schools combined.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Is everybody from Pulaski County this dumb?
I must say out of all the fanbases that roam this site, the sheer stupid post from Pulaski/SW fans are 10-1 compared to the rest of the schools combined.

Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Is everybody from Pulaski County this dumb?

You got plenty of stupid ones yourself ..we may be dumb but sure know how to play football dumb dumb :betterthanexpected:
wiznut Wrote:You got plenty of stupid ones yourself ..we may be dumb but sure know how to play football dumb dumb :betterthanexpected:

Yea Pulaski has been a hotbed of football talent for a 100 years.
With North Laurel, Letcher Central, Harlan County (not to mention Larkey at PCC) needless to say Whitley has it's work cut out in District Play. Look for them to be improved but don't think they can overcome this competition in District Play.
Whats going to be more hurtful is when the sissy Lilly is right. Please wiznut you dont have to take up for me with the big bad mod. You know Whitley County has dominated all the Pulaski County teams forever right? pjdoug and the big bad mod could never be wrong so lets all bow down to the propaganda machine that is those two. Only decent poster is Pepsi man.
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker:

What has Whitley done PJ and big bad mod? I can sure tell you what the Pulaski Co schools have done. So here it is, give me some facts on what Whitley County has ever done to make us Pulaski County fans respect you. You have the floor.......
Lilly Wrote:What has Whitley done PJ and big bad mod? I can sure tell you what the Pulaski Co schools have done. So here it is, give me some facts on what Whitley County has ever done to make us Pulaski County fans respect you. You have the floor.......

:zzz::zzz::zzz: Wake me when we get an Answer !!!!
Lilly Wrote:Whats going to be more hurtful is when the sissy Lilly is right. Please wiznut you dont have to take up for me with the big bad mod. You know Whitley County has dominated all the Pulaski County teams forever right? pjdoug and the big bad mod could never be wrong so lets all bow down to the propaganda machine that is those two. Only decent poster is Pepsi man.

Look at me...bringing all the Pulaski brethren together like there one big family. All we like is Jim Rome to agree, and then all the schools could combine and play on one single turf field.
What was Johnny Hines 1st year ar Pulaski? Pulaski has had an excellent team last few couple years. It was however only 3 season ago they were beaten badly by Harlan Co in regional final, also in 11 and 10. In 2008 Whitley had an excellent team and beat Pulaski. Only problem for Whitley that year was a little school named Fort Thomas Highlands was in same class and lost to them in semi. We will all get to know more about them next 4 years. Last 5 meeting bewteen Whitley and Pulaski, Pulaski leads 3 -2. If you go back before 98 and add in I would think Whitley would have a winning record against Pulaski. Since 1990 Pulaski has a 141-137 record and Whitley has a 157-122 record. Harlan Co made it to semi in 12. Regional in 11 and semi in 10 and that little ole Highlands school was there then too. Whitley made it to semi in 8.
We see where Harlan Co and their coach are now. Whitley is under a new coaching staff also and showed great improvement from beginning of season till end.To think that Pulaski is immune to things turning bad just beause of a couple good years isnt the case.
Again, Pulaski Co has a very good teams last 2 years but to think they are the juggernaut of HS football in this area because of a couple of years just isnt so.
I don't know how past matters with this upcoming team. I stand by my prediction 8-2 regular season and a district championship. Whitley will make it to the regional final and get beat by Pulaski. I am pulling for Whitley because one of my good friends coaches for Whitley and his son is a great young man! Wishing them nothing but the best of luck!
footballfever Wrote:What was Johnny Hines 1st year ar Pulaski? Pulaski has had an excellent team last few couple years. It was however only 3 season ago they were beaten badly by Harlan Co in regional final, also in 11 and 10. In 2008 Whitley had an excellent team and beat Pulaski. Only problem for Whitley that year was a little school named Fort Thomas Highlands was in same class and lost to them in semi. We will all get to know more about them next 4 years. Last 5 meeting bewteen Whitley and Pulaski, Pulaski leads 3 -2. If you go back before 98 and add in I would think Whitley would have a winning record against Pulaski. Since 1990 Pulaski has a 141-137 record and Whitley has a 157-122 record. Harlan Co made it to semi in 12. Regional in 11 and semi in 10 and that little ole Highlands school was there then too. Whitley made it to semi in 8.
We see where Harlan Co and their coach are now. Whitley is under a new coaching staff also and showed great improvement from beginning of season till end.To think that Pulaski is immune to things turning bad just beause of a couple good years isnt the case.
Again, Pulaski Co has a very good teams last 2 years but to think they are the juggernaut of HS football in this area because of a couple of years just isnt so.

Thanks for doing the research. I didn't feel they were worth it. If I'm not mistaken they also hold winning records against swhs and Somerset. They tend to forget.
I really wish ALL post not related to thread (s) would be deleted.
Lilly Wrote:Whats going to be more hurtful is when the sissy Lilly is right. Please wiznut you dont have to take up for me with the big bad mod. You know Whitley County has dominated all the Pulaski County teams forever right? pjdoug and the big bad mod could never be wrong so lets all bow down to the propaganda machine that is those two. Only decent poster is Pepsi man.

about time you realized I'm not wrong, Lily.
wiznut Wrote:Whitley will struggle should never have let jim black go
That's a joke. Jim Black had a losing record and almost sank the program. Good riddance to that rectum.
312. Thought you were a Clay County fan. Now you are an insider on Whitley County football? Meow.
E's Army Wrote:312. Thought you were a Clay County fan. Now you are an insider on Whitley County football? Meow.
I am an insider on many teams. I thought you are Williamsburg, so don't worry about it. Your team has enough to worry about, and I am an insider on that too.
E's Army Wrote:312. Thought you were a Clay County fan. Now you are an insider on Whitley County football? Meow.
You seem to know a lot about 312. Are you trying to hit on me? Didn't know that inside info about you.
Feline tendacies are a way of life. Go buy you a new hat.
312 are you going to put up or shut up? You made a statement. I made a proposal to you about not posting for six months. Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is or admit you are a liar? Liar liar pants on fire.
Fellas let not bring up betting on here. I have thrown out mutiple challenges to two other posters but they are both cowards to take me up on the bet. Just because I want to group both of them in the bet they are scared. Just saying bets are hard to police on here and hard to get people to accept.
Lilly Wrote:Fellas let not bring up betting on here. I have thrown out mutiple challenges to two other posters but they are both cowards to take me up on the bet. Just because I want to group both of them in the bet they are scared. Just saying bets are hard to police on here and hard to get people to accept.

Me and you. I'll bet YOU anything you want on that 1-5 start!
Fever has offered to make several bets. Jump on it big boy.
If like to know who's the 1 they beat?
Does anyone even know their schedule? If Lilly can name their first six games in order I'd kick in a dollar.
Fever you and pjdoug and now the big bad mod is now the bet if you want some little guy.
33 power Wrote:Does anyone even know their schedule? If Lilly can name their first six games in order I'd kick in a dollar.

The schedule has been widely posted on here young fella. Just read.
footballfever Wrote:Me and you. I'll bet YOU anything you want on that 1-5 start!

Please dont bore me anymore with your dramatics. You will be lucky to get the one. Like I stated earlier, I hope the Colonels play well and prove me wrong so you guys will have something to brag about for at least one year after so many bad years. I mean you all might self-destruct if you keep having terrible years. :biglmao:
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next