•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
I just got my computer fixed. It had a virus which wouldn't let me respond to dumb@@@ and bull@@@@ comments!
footballfever Wrote:I just got my computer fixed. It had a virus which wouldn't let me respond to dumb@@@ and bull@@@@ comments!

it wont be long until spring football.How many Colonels will be participating?
Love the way I am attacked with a personal attack and mods like the post. Well PJ( we have your number) and fballfever have at it, just when I pour it to you dont cry like a little girl.
Lilly Wrote:Love the way I am attacked with a personal attack and mods like the post. Well PJ( we have your number) and fballfever have at it, just when I pour it to you dont cry like a little girl.

You have caused more problems than probably any other member on here over the past year.

Don't expect respect when you never give any.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You have caused more problems than probably any other member on here over the past year.

Don't expect respect when you never give any.

I give respect when it's given to me. If me questioning how good Whitley is gonna be is causing trouble then so be it. If questioning how things are handled sometime is causing trouble then I am guilty. I guess I am just supposed to always take the company line and agree if I don't think something is right?

Are not moderators supposed to be examples for us bad children? You like to push buttons just like I do. I would bet if you took a survey mine and your approval numbers would be close if people were honest. Difference is you represent the board. I am just a lowly poster who questions the ethics of the mods sometime and am expected to just take it.
Lilly Wrote:I give respect when it's given to me. If me questioning how good Whitley is gonna be is causing trouble then so be it. If questioning how things are handled sometime is causing trouble then I am guilty. I guess I am just supposed to always take the company line and agree if I don't think something is right?

Are not moderators supposed to be examples for us bad children? You like to push buttons just like I do. I would bet if you took a survey mine and your approval numbers would be close if people were honest. Difference is you represent the board. I am just a lowly poster who questions the ethics of the mods sometime and am expected to just take it.

I will not argue with you like you pull others into. Its not about how well Whitley will do next year. You constantly belittle many teams and players, so don't go whining when someone gives it back to you.
I don't care about approval rating. Im not a politician. I do have more likes than anyone on the site though, so I think im fairing pretty well.
And remember one thing. Its a free site. We didn't take your money. You are free to come and go as you please.
Lilly Wrote:Love the way I am attacked with a personal attack and mods like the post. Well PJ( we have your number) and fballfever have at it, just when I pour it to you dont cry like a little girl.

should I be scared?:oooo:
Lilly Wrote:I give respect when it's given to me. If me questioning how good Whitley is gonna be is causing trouble then so be it. If questioning how things are handled sometime is causing trouble then I am guilty. I guess I am just supposed to always take the company line and agree if I don't think something is right?

I may give posters and coaches and AD's and people who work in Central offices a hard time, BUT kids? I think not. As a matter of fact one of the biggest gripes I have is with a poster from a county saying things about their players.
Lilly Wrote:I may give posters and coaches and AD's and people who work in Central offices a hard time, BUT kids? I think not. As a matter of fact one of the biggest gripes I have is with a poster from a county saying things about their players.

Confusedleep:
Regardless of what poster (Lily) who has no knowledge of what is going on within the Whitley County programs says they are going to be fine. Plenty of kids working hard and getting better every day. I no longer waste my time responding to him, all he is doing is getting the goat of Whitley fans. Seriously why waste time on a guy who is interested in only causing problems and not contributing anything of value to a conversation.

I was talking to some folks who were talking about how much the snow days hurt the football team being in the weight room, then I ran into the same guy at Applebees and he was impressed at how hard they were working and that the lay off did not hurt them at all and may have helped them in the long run.
as long as you got Luke Woods on the field Whitley has a chance, this kid is a great competitor and class act.
1/4bak Wrote:as long as you got Luke Woods on the field Whitley has a chance, this kid is a great competitor and class act.
Luke is defiantly a competitor, I was told he is still pissed about losing to Corbin in the 50th district and has been out throwing the football...
Luke is a general on the fields. His teammates will follow him into battle.
Luke will be a force this year on the football field, and as always a nice kid off the field.
Any chances Luke will transfer to Williamsburg....I hate to see him play against my 5A team North Laurel team. Confusednicker:
OldJacket Wrote:Luke is defiantly a competitor, I was told he is still pissed about losing to Corbin in the 50th district and has been out throwing the football...

Thank God he cant foul out of the football game :biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:Any chances Luke will transfer to Williamsburg....I hate to see him play against my 5A team North Laurel team. Confusednicker:

If I was Wburg id honestly be worried about players transferring out right now.
64SUR Wrote:Any chances Luke will transfer to Williamsburg....I hate to see him play against my 5A team North Laurel team. Confusednicker:

:ChairHit::gtfo:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will not argue with you like you pull others into. Its not about how well Whitley will do next year. You constantly belittle many teams and players, so don't go whining when someone gives it back to you.
I don't care about approval rating. Im not a politician. I do have more likes than anyone on the site though, so I think im fairing pretty well.
And remember one thing. Its a free site. We didn't take your money. You are free to come and go as you please.

No doubt I wish Lilly would go to a far country and.... But he is right gut your pretty disrectful to other teams too. Can't call someone out when you do it to...gosh I hate agreeing with sissy Lilly
Whitley will struggle should never have let jim black go

Your attacked cause your posts are dumb like you.
Lilly Wrote:I may give posters and coaches and AD's and people who work in Central offices a hard time, BUT kids? I think not. As a matter of fact one of the biggest gripes I have is with a poster from a county saying things about their players.

U ridicule other teams kids all the time and their accomplishments but that dont bother me kids have to toughen up critisizism is part of life they ain't pee weed in hig school
wiznut Wrote:Whitley will struggle should never have let jim black go

You will struggle in a cat fight with Lily

pjdoug Wrote:You will struggle in a cat fight with Lily

You struggle putting out good posts dumb dumb boy
wiznut Wrote:You struggle putting out good posts dumb dumb boy

fear the Colonels!
pjdoug Wrote:fear the Colonels!

2-3 wins tops
wiznut Wrote:2-3 wins tops

bull butter :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If I was Wburg id honestly be worried about players transferring out right now.

Don't panic Gut I was joking about Luke...A heck of a QB. :runtouchd
pjdoug Wrote:bull butter :biggrin:

I saw a post where you dissed Lilly so you are good with me now. Whitley wins 7-8 ball games.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next