•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
Lilly Wrote:Harlan County will destroy Whitley. Period. 1-5.

Based on what? With a new coach I don't see how you can may any educated evaluations at this point about Harlan County. You have no clue about personal, what offense they are going to run, what defense they are going to run or anything else at this point. Now if you made that same claim in Sept. and could back it up with something other than your tripe, we could have a valid discussion, but at this point, anything is just :lame:

You always scream you want facts or information to back up Whitley statements, but yet you never seems to be able to back yours up!!

Whitley will be fine and will be better than 1-5. Tell you what, lets me and you and Football Fever meet and a neutral location and have a few colds and put our money were our mouths are and we will see exactly just how much faith you have in your speculations.
Lilly Wrote:Harlan County will destroy Whitley. Period. 1-5.

[quote=Tigercreek]Whitley Co is not very good and couldn't play slip up in a wet pile lol. Bottom feeders and like most don't have the "guts to play". Just trying to be honest and not offend[/

Whitley is doing something right when you have people like this that are worried about the program getting better. Keep it up Whitley.
IMHO: Whitley wins at least 8 and makes it to the regional title game. I think they will win the district this year. They lose to the eventual state champs out of Pulaksi Co. I don't know if they beat Corbin but it will be a great game. This is of course way to early to predict and of course the injury factor could throw all of this out of wack.
Fellas dont get so worked up over me thinking Whitley will not start good this year. It takes time to implement a new system and get the bugs worked out. Their schedule is no easy road. Ive said before Pepsi man you at least give some facts with Whitley while others who will remain un named just post one liners and little faces. I hope the Colonels do well.
Word I get, they have 85 in wt. room. If true they can be very good.
Cellking Wrote:Word I get, they have 85 in wt. room. If true they can be very good.

I think this is my first post on this thread Whitley County 2015. 85 in the weight room that's big for the future for Whitley County football. Built it and they will come. :rockon:
Paul Crewe Wrote:[quote=Tigercreek]Whitley Co is not very good and couldn't play slip up in a wet pile lol. Bottom feeders and like most don't have the "guts to play". Just trying to be honest and not offend[/

Whitley is doing something right when you have people like this that are worried about the program getting better. Keep it up Whitley.

thats right. the Colonels are steadily moving forward in the right direction.
64SUR Wrote:I think this is my first post on this thread Whitley County 2015. 85 in the weight room that's big for the future for Whitley County football. Built it and they will come. :rockon:

You will soon be a die-hard Colonels fan.
Lilly Wrote:Fellas dont get so worked up over me thinking Whitley will not start good this year. It takes time to implement a new system and get the bugs worked out. Their schedule is no easy road. Ive said before Pepsi man you at least give some facts with Whitley while others who will remain un named just post one liners and little faces. I hope the Colonels do well.

Once again you make comments but fail to back it up.....What you say amounts to one liners.....but that it okay......it is clear how you feel about Whitley. I am not worked up I am just wanting to have a valid discussion on why YOU think the Colonels will be so bad, but you have nothing.

Here are some facts.....
Whitley produced 1000 yards offense in their last two games, and the return most of the core of the offense.

Luke Woods is the leader of the offense and he returns and will be bigger faster and stronger.

The Colonels defense was actually improving at the end of the season, they game up less yards in the playoff game but had two turnovers which went for TDs so take those away and it is a different game.

The fact that Whitley will at least start with all their players that could have helped them last year but did not have them due to injury or sickness will help them.

An influx of players and kids in the weight room will only lead to more players on the field and the more players playing brings more to the team.
Ive been saying it for years on here. A coach has to recruit the hallways, get as many possible bodies out and then move forward with development. With 80+ numbers, you may not find a beast at every position, but chances are you'll get close.
if 85 is true that is exciting and the future of Colonel football is looking good.
pjdoug Wrote:You will soon be a die-hard Colonels fan.

I was thinking about it. But my North Laurel team is now in your district. Confusednicker:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Once again you make comments but fail to back it up.....What you say amounts to one liners.....but that it okay......it is clear how you feel about Whitley. I am not worked up I am just wanting to have a valid discussion on why YOU think the Colonels will be so bad, but you have nothing.

Here are some facts.....
Whitley produced 1000 yards offense in their last two games, and the return most of the core of the offense.

Luke Woods is the leader of the offense and he returns and will be bigger faster and stronger.

The Colonels defense was actually improving at the end of the season, they game up less yards in the playoff game but had two turnovers which went for TDs so take those away and it is a different game.

The fact that Whitley will at least start with all their players that could have helped them last year but did not have them due to injury or sickness will help them.

An influx of players and kids in the weight room will only lead to more players on the field and the more players playing brings more to the team.

I have put on here why I thought they would start slow. Can you read?
64SUR Wrote:I was thinking about it. But my North Laurel team is now in your district. Confusednicker:

I think you should reconsider:dontthink:ChairHit:
Lilly Wrote:I have put on here why I thought they would start slow. Can you read?

I have put on here why I think you are slow.
pjdoug Wrote:I have put on here why I think you are slow.
Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I have put on here why I think you are slow.

Queen of the one liners and smilies.
Lilly Wrote:Queen of the one liners and smilies.

Confusednicker:

Quit it guys. She is finally breaking down.
Keep your grass cut low boys.
Whitley will struggle in 15
Cards93 Wrote:Whitley will struggle in 15

no I don't think so no!
Lilly Wrote:Queen of the one liners and smilies.

be thankful,its more than you deserve, Lily:Clap:
pjdoug and whoever, you can bet after about 5/6 games next year there will be no one liners from me. Paragraphs paragraphs paragraphs.
Where did the mills kid go?
Lilly Wrote:pjdoug and whoever, you can bet after about 5/6 games next year there will be no one liners from me. Paragraphs paragraphs paragraphs.

And footballfever it will be with fun filled facts. I know I rub people but if I am rubbing you its because you have proven that you are a homer and not objectionable.
Lilly Wrote:And footballfever it will be with fun filled facts. I know I rub people but if I am rubbing you its because you have proven that you are a homer and not objectionable.
bac2369 Wrote:Where did the mills kid go?

He moved to Indiana last summer. Didn't play with Whitley this year, or Whitley would have been a lot better.
Whitley won 4 games last year.
Clay 1 win
Perry 1 win
Harlan Co 2 wins
Morgan Co 2 wins

Is there Schedule any easier?
They also lost quite a bit on Defense.
Return Luke Woods and who else?
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next