Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Independent 2015
Thoughts?
Have they started recruiting kids from HC since the mess the principal and few select people created. One thing for sure is that they will get a better overall education from there.
First let me apologize for booster. Its been like this in every thread since its idol got the axe Confusednicker: just look over the thread jacking.

As for the green dragons, they was young last year, so hopefully they will get a few more wins this year. Just not sure what all they have returning.
Like I said last year, Bear booster is not an accurate name.
Harlan has a good group of young backs and bring back all their linemen. Replacing Morris at quarterback is the key.
Demarcus ware Wrote:First let me apologize for booster. Its been like this in every thread since its idol got the axe Confusednicker: just look over the thread jacking.

As for the green dragons, they was young last year, so hopefully they will get a few more wins this year. Just not sure what all they have returning.

my idol is GOD, not tom larkey

Dont apologize for me, you should apologize for yourself in the spiteful attitude you have and for imitating a person who cares.

As for the green dragons, you all have always had kids that never quit and play hard. good luck this yr.

do you all have a good group of 9th graders coming in?
HCS Wrote:Harlan has a good group of young backs and bring back all their linemen. Replacing Morris at quarterback is the key.
I thought they had most coming back. Would like to see them pick up some good wins and make a run. Thanks for clarifying what they had coming back cause I couldn't remember for the life of me.
HCS Wrote:Like I said last year, Bear booster is not an accurate name.
You got that right Confusednicker:
Bear booster Wrote:my idol is GOD, not tom larkey

Dont apologize for me, you should apologize for yourself in the spiteful attitude you have and for imitating a person who cares.

As for the green dragons, you all have always had kids that never quit and play hard. good luck this yr.

do you all have a good group of 9th graders coming in?
Keep telling yourself that but we know who your idol is. Look at all the whining in every thread you've done. Just try to reply to the right person from now on, your larkey tears are blinding you.

Who's the Green Dragons gonna have at QB this year? Someone other than larkey booster please answer if you know.
JB Donahue in football reminds me of Dinky Phipps in basketball.

Both always gets the very best out of each of their players!!!
Bear Booster, why don't you go be a booster at Harlan if you think Harlan is so much better than HC
Granny Bear Wrote:JB Donahue in football reminds me of Dinky Phipps in basketball.

Both always gets the very best out of each of their players!!!
I agree Granny. He does get everything out of what he has to work with.
bear claw Wrote:Bear Booster, why don't you go be a booster at Harlan if you think Harlan is so much better than HC

Harlan City is a very good school, compare state test scores. You know there is more in life than sports, that's just a bonus.

I don't see the backstabbing or political mess at Harlan city like I do at Harlan county.

I support both schools by buying ads and stuff from teams

I'm not crying of coach Larkey, just bad business and descion on a few

I do feel for the kids at HC
All of the offensive and defensive lineman are back. QB will be between a freshmen Killian Ledford and a junior Tanner Parks. Parks has experience and toughness but should be a good competition because of Ledfords athletic ability. Linebacker and Running Back are thin. Schedule is better and you all are correct, JB gets the most of his players.
Well I can't wait to see Tanner play football!!! The way he plays basketball just screams football to me. A lot like Baby Zak in a way!! LOL Dave Earl told him to foul during our game, and he literally tackled a guy. Dave Earl about died!!! We were rolling in the stands!! I near wet myself I laughed so hard.
When Donahue has athletes he is very tough to play with. Dragons played a bunch of young kids this year. They will be pushing to win their district come August.
Looking forward to playing them , they will be much better.
Dragons will be much improved. Got entire OL/DL back and most of LB's back. Heard the Busroe kid will be playing and this will give them much added speed. Could be a very interesting yr. for them.
With Busroe, Drew Parks, and a couple of other new athletes, it will help HHS a great deal. Plus, there is a dandy freshmen class coming in as well. Definitely going in the right direction. Offense produced over 2500 yards at about 5.2 yard per carry average. Just have to improve on passing game to stretch the field vertically and horizontally.
Harlan get any athletes from the county..
With the schedule they have next season, could go undefeated if they can beat Hazard.
Hazard shouldn't be on there schedule because of the new districts..
Hazard isn't on the schedule.
Williamsburg is the only team on the 2015 schedule with a winning record. Harlan should win quite a few next year.
HCS post the schedule.
Have they picked up a tenth game yet?
If I was Harlan I wouldn't worry about it. 9 games is just fine and could limit injuries to a small class a team.
Mboro is 10th game
That is another team that did not have winning record, and lost a ton. Very winnable game for the Dragons. They will be favorite in that one.
We will be in good shape. I love our new realignment! JB and company will be competitive this year!