Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville 68 Williamsburg 65
Flash154 Wrote:You are right. In both local papers this week, Williamsburg's coach for the girls blamed the referees for the 29 point loss they had to Whitley County. Good job catching that and calling them on it.
Sorry I don't follow our girls team that closely but thanks for noticing, she should have not said that but I am pretty sure she learned that from her high school coach...
OK, a high school player is gonna shoot the three better than Ray Allen, Steph Curry, etc. Gotcha..moron
Dude, its all relative. You can't say that a HS team shoots the ball better than a pro team. I cant say a pro team shoots the ball better..again its relative. 53% is shooting the ball very well, no matter what level you are playing on. What don't you understand about that??
Stats don't lie! They take my and your non educated opinion out of it.
That fool , AKA, Cantrall's computer had Danville a 2 point favorite. Might have something to do with the competition each team had played. The 12th region is loaded while the 13th is once again mediocre to put it kindly.
I think cantral's rating holds no merit early but as the season gets this time and later they become more accurate. There's a reason most of the polls had Williamsburg 5th or lower in the region.
Computer polls that is not human.
OldJacket Wrote:Sorry I don't follow our girls team that closely but thanks for noticing, she should have not said that but I am pretty sure she learned that from her high school coach...
I bet the team really appreciates that. I guess if they were any good you would try to jump on that wagon. Just as I suspected, no school pride. You must only mouth off when you think your team is good. Your school knew who her coach was when you hired her. I guess your school knew she would fit right in with the whining and crying.
Flash154 Wrote:I bet the team really appreciates that. I guess if they were any good you would try to jump on that wagon. Just as I suspected, no school pride. You must only mouth off when you think your team is good. Your school knew who her coach was when you hired her. I guess your school knew she would fit right in with the whining and crying.

OldJacket Wrote:Sorry I don't follow our girls team that closely but thanks for noticing, she should have not said that but I am pretty sure she learned that from her high school coach...

Sounds like they too need to bring in some more new recruits,er ..I guess transfers is the proper word for 'em?
who cares about who shot better. danville wins williamsburg lost thats all that matters.

12th > 13th.
Bucwheat Wrote:who cares about who shot better. danville wins williamsburg lost thats all that matters.

12th > 13th.

I believe its a sports board to discuss the ballgames as they happen……but thanks for the input Bucwheat.:Thumbs::rockon::rockon:
Leonards_loser Wrote:I believe its a sports board to discuss the ballgames as they happen……but thanks for the input Bucwheat.:Thumbs::rockon::rockon:

as it happens.. exactly.. thats a game thread not final..

this whole thread is about people arguing if someone shot lights out.. classic.:HitWall:
If you don't like this thread then don't read it. Your the one who keeps clicking on it.
TheProfessor33 Wrote:Actually 53% is shooting the lights out. 15-20 from two point range is definitely shooting the lights out. 9-25 from three is not bad either.

That is very good shooting.
Good Win Danville!
Paparazzi Wrote:If Williamsburg had played any competition this year they would not have been undefeated going into this game. I am not knocking the kids but the coach needs to play some good teams to get them ready for tourney time. I think they have the talent but lots of wins against weak teams does not prepare you well when the time comes.

We will see some of our jackets are still getting football out of them, I don't know how much better we can get, 17 1 If you love your team you don't just love them when they win I can't wait to get started on another streak.
Flash154 Wrote:I bet the team really appreciates that. I guess if they were any good you would try to jump on that wagon. Just as I suspected, no school pride. You must only mouth off when you think your team is good. Your school knew who her coach was when you hired her. I guess your school knew she would fit right in with the whining and crying.
Flash you need to quit spending so much time at the 312 bridge, I suport all Jacket sports just have time restrictions due to work and can't follow all of them as close as I would like...
OldJacket Wrote:Flash you need to quit spending so much time at the 312 bridge, I suport all Jacket sports just have time restrictions due to work and can't follow all of them as close as I would like...
Took you all day to think of that one. Who are you trying to convince that you are not a bandwagon man? You already admitted you don't support the Lady Jackets. It's okay.
Flash you are so proud of your team you have denied any affiliation. By the way your team lost again tonight.
Are you going to deny them again Flash312?
Well, theres that.
E's Army Wrote:Are you going to deny them again Flash312?
You want to know my team too badly for me to tell you. I will keep denying for now.
Leonards_loser Wrote:That fool , AKA, Cantrall's computer had Danville a 2 point favorite. Might have something to do with the competition each team had played. The 12th region is loaded while the 13th is once again mediocre to put it kindly.

No it isn't the 13th is mediocre......it's Williamsburg doesn't play the top teams in the region.
The 13th is VERY mediocre.!!!!! Have no chance at a state title and very little chance for 1st round win unless a great draw.
Richie has been gone a long time.
footballfever Wrote:The 13th is VERY mediocre.!!!!! Have no chance at a state title and very little chance for 1st round win unless a great draw.

:Thumbs:
Williamsburg is doing fine.
footballfever Wrote:The 13th is VERY mediocre.!!!!! Have no chance at a state title and very little chance for 1st round win unless a great draw.

Not the strongest region, but last year should prove there is a chance to get a win. Played the eventual champs to the wire. I've not seen anybody predicting a state title out of the 13th.
walterwhite Wrote:Not the strongest region, but last year should prove there is a chance to get a win. Played the eventual champs to the wire. I've not seen anybody predicting a state title out of the 13th.

Last year. 13th has no chance to win state this year and will be 1 and done unless a very good draw.
I think we agree that the state champ won't be coming from the 13th region.