Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Teams and Players in the 14th
So far this season who are the top 10 teams and players? Heard a lot of good things about the region this year.
My top 5 teams

1. Knott county central
2. Perry County Central
3. Letcher County Central
4. June Buchanan ( Sleeper team )
5. Hazard
How can you justify Buckhorn not in your top 5? They handled hazard easy and played perry down to the wire.
ukcat fan Wrote:How can you justify Buckhorn not in your top 5? They handled hazard easy and played perry down to the wire.

It was pretty simple for me to justify hazard ukcat fan.

Buckhorn ( home) 66
Leslie County 65
(Overtime)

Hazard 76
Leslie County (home) 43

Now you rank them ukcat fan.My little ranking changes every week except for Knott county central and I am picking them to win the State Championship. 64SUR :rockon:
1. Knott
2. Perry
3 . Buckhorn
4 . Hazard
5. Letcher
No body has came close to Knott this year from the 14th, perry beat Buckhorn 6 at pcc, Buckhorn beat hazard 15 and had control of the game the whole time. Perry beat hazard 20+ at hazard. No way hazard is above Buckhorn after Buckhorn handled them fairly easy.
Knott will be hard to beat. Everyone's pick for player of the year will be Justice but I'm telling you Evan Hall has surprised me. He had a great game last night in Myrtle Beach and until about the last 5 minutes when Justice took over was the leading scoring for both teams.