Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Football Finalists
http://usatodayhss.com/2014/seven-finali...ball-award

The 2014 Mr. Football finalists are.....

Donald Brooks RB Trinity
Cody Crider RB/LB Graves Co.
Riley Hall QB Pulaski Co.*
Damien Harris RB Madison Southern
Beau Hoge QB Highlands
Elijah Sindelar QB Caldwell Co.
Alex Veneman WR Highlands

*It's no longer a requirement of the AP that Mr. Football be a senior. Riley Hall is a junior.
Good luck to all!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
My vote is for Harris if the award truly goes to the best football player in the state.
LClion4life Wrote:My vote is for Harris if the award truly goes to the best football player in the state.

You are right. If they are not going by stats but giving it to the best player in the state, then no doubt it is Harris. No other player is more highly ranked nationally and if not for the injury his stats would have been out of this world. The others are great players and had some awesome seasons, but Harris is without a doubt the most talented player in Kentucky.
Merry Christmas to all.
Happy New Year.
Even with his stats not being as good as some of the others because of those games he missed, Harris probably gets it. He is the top ranked player in the state and has more notoriety than any other player I can think of.
I would love Damien Harris chosen Mr. Football.
No offense to the young man who won it, but Damien should have been Mr. Football...but oh well...bigger things await.
No offense to you, but you don't have a clue who should have won it. Did you watch all of them. What people are basing that talk on is the fact that Harris is going to bama and Sindelar to Purdue. What people don't understand is Sindelar also had a face to face meeting with Saban. He wants to be an engineer and his dad went to school at Purdue.
samson81 Wrote:http://usatodayhss.com/2014/seven-finali...ball-award

The 2014 Mr. Football finalists are.....

Donald Brooks RB Trinity
Cody Crider RB/LB Graves Co.
Riley Hall QB Pulaski Co.*
Damien Harris RB Madison Southern
Beau Hoge QB Highlands
Elijah Sindelar QB Caldwell Co.
Alex Veneman WR Highlands

*It's no longer a requirement of the AP that Mr. Football be a senior. Riley Hall is a junior.
Jarredd Jarrell from Prestonsburg QB
The Kid Holds Records in the State.