Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle 74 Barbourville 73
It's one thing to get beat by a better team, but it's another thing when the refs take it. The Tigers lead the whole game then 5 bad calls change the out come I mean 5 real bad calls
:thatsfunn No bad calls, Barbourville just had no answer for Lucas Gentry.
Tough loss for tigers they are certainly talented for what they lost from last season
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote::thatsfunn No bad calls, Barbourville just had no answer for Lucas Gentry.

What game was you watching? This was one of the worst called games I have seen in years. I have been involve in AAU for 10 years and travel from St. Louis to Orlando coaching. Its a shame to see 3 refs steal and ruin such a great game
I see you got what you deserve to nite
No you deserve to be cheated and lose by 1
Sore loser. would you like some cheese with that whine. :eyeroll:
Whatever happened, this must have been a good game.
Ky storm Wrote:It's one thing to get beat by a better team, but it's another thing when the refs take it. The Tigers lead the whole game then 5 bad calls change the out come I mean 5 real bad calls

Nope, WE had the worst crew last night!!
Smile

kcfan#1 Wrote:Tough loss for tigers they are certainly talented for what they lost from last season

Dinky Phipps continues to get the very best from his team; always has!
Well we will see who has the best record at the end of the season and I for one will be looking forward to are next meeting
I'd like to say I thought the crew at Corbin did a pretty good job...but we did win so IDK:eyeroll:
if this is any indication of the season ahead then we need a time out room for the cry babies,and the bad officials.
Granny Bear Wrote:Nope, WE had the worst crew last night!!
Smile

Dinky Phipps continues to get the very best from his team; always has!

One official was a little over his head, but I thought we had the best official (Hembree) in the region at KC last night.

Phipps does a great job. The few bad seasons he had, I thought, were when he had his best talent.
Barbourville will be a decent team. not a lot of talent but well coached