7 Southwestern
6 Knox Central
5 Lawrence County
4 Clay County
3 Perry Central
2 Johnson Central
1 Knott Central

Thoughts?
Looks pretty good, would mAke couple changes..
Well I guess this my need to be looked at again
Another look is def in order. lol jackson beating johnson central was a huge shock. perry getting beat by sw the way they did was a shock. perry losing at corbin didnt shock me as bad but still wow
Yeah and OBI played CC hard and KC goes down
Knox is sitting at the 8 or 9 spot when the polls come back out in my opinion. Injury bug has gotten ahold of them before the season even started.
Yeah I hate that for Adams he has worked hard and it's his last year
What happen to the Adams kid?
I think I would move Johnson Central down a little after losing to Jackson co. maybe to 4 or 5. But other than that I think it is pretty accurate.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Agree with the list. Surprised that North isn't on the list. PCC losing at Corbin was a shocker. 14th getting some love and Clay and Knox up there for the 13th. I'm cool with that.
Bad News Barrett Wrote:Agree with the list. Surprised that North isn't on the list. PCC losing at Corbin was a shocker. 14th getting some love and Clay and Knox up there for the 13th. I'm cool with that.

North are you kidding me? North has been ran out of the gym all summer and been beat on there home floor twice already. No way they should be up there. Once they get Collier and learn to play together maybe by about February. But now there's no way. For me it's Knott County and then a drop to 3-4 teams that's pretty equal for 2nd.
I don't think North should be on there. Just surprised that WYMT isn't buying into the hype like everyone else.
Looks close.2-6 will change a few times through out the season.Knott will probably remain number one(unfortunately going to have to agree with the above poster.One thing,fatpatfan,you are a dedicated Patriot for sure.:Cheerlead
THOMCAT Wrote:First Ranking

10 Shelby Valley
9 Buckhorn
8 Sheldon Clark
7 Southwestern
6 Knox Central
5 Lawrence County
4 Clay County
3 Perry Central
2 Johnson Central
1 Knott Central

Thoughts?

1. Knott
2. Clay
3. Southwestern
4. Lawrence
5. Corbin
6. Perry
7. Johnson Central
8. Knox Central

If were going off some results
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. Knott
2. Clay
3. Southwestern
4. Lawrence
5. Corbin
6. Perry
7. Johnson Central
8. Knox Central

If were going off some results

Looks good but I think Southwestern should be above clay.
^ have to agree unless CC gets thru this week undefeated.
I don't think that Corbin beating perry has any merit since Corbin basically took the game. Corbin shot 54 free throws and perry shooting 19 not to mention the refs letting Corbin ride Beverly like a horse
10. Shelby Valley is a very mediocre team to be at 10 over teams like North and Harlan Co