•  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip
ontopofthewest Wrote:I stumbled upon this... wanted to share , figured for the city it was only fair..!!!

MAYFIELD - GRAVES COUNTY 2014

Twas the night before state, and through the city and county, thoughts were all focused on getting the bounty.

Rooms were reserved and coolers were filled, the players were all serious and the fans were all thrilled.

Never before had this story been told, the tale of two schools and the quest for the gold.

Rivals they are in regular season, but playoffs present a whole 'nother reason, for all to unite, and pull

together, to bring victory home,

Two Birds.......One Feather!!!!!!

no bird can fly so high that it doesn't have to land .a jet already crashedConfusednicker:
Mayfield if you don't have anything to offer on the field that is better than what you got on BGR We will bust your bubble.
6 for 4 certain has you guys for lunch every day you guys can't compare with him. Even with your snich.
pjdoug Wrote:You are talking in circles.you either had a horrible quarterback or Williamsburg defense had something to do with you missing all these definite surefire 60+ yard touchdown passes. sounds like sugarcoating a loss to me.

The QB couldn't have hit the Atlantic Ocean on the majority of his throws that night, even if he was standing on the beach. But, on the few throws he did manage to find the target, the WRs dropped the ball, literally. Again, this is my opinion and only 4 out of the 10 voices in my head agree with it.
Ramcat77 Wrote:The QB couldn't have hit the Atlantic Ocean on the majority of his throws that night, even if he was standing on the beach. But, on the few throws he did manage to find the target, the WRs dropped the ball, literally. Again, this is my opinion and only 4 out of the 10 voices in my head agree with it.

Yeah,but Williamsburg beat Raceland with a subpar effort of their own, and because they were the better team.
pjdoug Wrote:no bird can fly so high that it doesn't have to land .a jet already crashedConfusednicker:

:biglmao:
topnotch Wrote:Mayfield if you don't have anything to offer on the field that is better than what you got on BGR We will bust your bubble.
6 for 4 certain has you guys for lunch every day you guys can't compare with him. Even with your snich.

HUH?? This makes no sense, if the Williamsburg fans/players are listening to the junk on this site they are gonna be in for a surprise. Everything on here should taken with a grain of salt.

On another note, I received some insider info that all of the burg's players are healthy and fine. We also know that you guys have some plays tucked away for just a special occasion as this one, lol.
pjdoug Wrote:Yeah,but Williamsburg beat Raceland with a subpar effort of their own, and because they were the better team.

I'm not denying that they were the better team, I've never said that.
pjdoug Wrote:Yeah,but Williamsburg beat Raceland with a subpar effort of their own, and because they were the better team.

So you are saying Williamsburg wasn't trying against Raceland? I knew you guys were going slow on purpose!!
Good luck Williamsburg!!!!

Raise some HELL 64!!!!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Good luck Williamsburg!!!!

Raise some HELL 64!!!!

#1 Blackcat Fan Hell is coming to Bowling Green....And mayfield will feel the sting of the Orange yellowjacket...:bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:
Good luck to Fred Massey and the Yellow Jackets!
:Cheerlead
Off nights are caused for the most part by stiffer competition.
CS17 Wrote:Old jacket... I wouldn't, I would go straight to the Lb's! Have you not heard of the Usain Bolt we have in the backfield? While WB's line is finishing licking off the glaze from their fingers from the pre-game donuts Trajon will be two stepping in the end zone

Now that's funny, lol... I hope you go with that game plan.
pjdoug Wrote:You are talking in circles.you either had a horrible quarterback or Williamsburg defense had something to do with you missing all these definite surefire 60+ yard touchdown passes. sounds like sugarcoating a loss to me.

Williamsburg made the plays and they shut Messer down. The kid who was on him did a great job. I am simply stating that had one horribly over thrown ball to Messer who finally got behind the defender been o target, it was a TD. Same goes for the 2 dropped passes by Dixon. With the way Wburg played, had we caught those passes, it's a 1 score ball game and not the 34-8 final that it was. Now, Wburg capitalized on thise misques and mistakes, so I am not sugarcoatinf anything. Someone asked the auestion of what Wburgs defensive weakness was, i gave my opinion. You Wburg guys need to understand that just because someone says something like that, doesnt mean they are discrediting the quality your alls program. Yellow Jackets have a good team and I hope they pull off the upset. Pulling for them. Dont get your panties in a bunch because I felt their pass defense was their weaker point on tht side of the ball.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I'm really surprised by all the trash talking from the Mayfield fans. Teams that have the success that they have had usually don't find it necessary to run their mouths.

Good luck to the Yellow Jackets. You would be doing us all a favor if you could quieten this section of their fan base.:please:

Wow really? Cause it's not trash talk. Trash talk is when someone unsolicited runs their mouth. I have been on this site for 4 years and the negative and ugly stuff said about the teams in the west were not only uninformed and wrong but vindictive and I will say knowing my Mayfield brethren and how they act on other sites as well as my attempts at first on this board to have real conversation to have been bashed and treated rudely. For example 64 has been running his mouth ugly way before any mayfield fan is the difference is nothing to back it up. So yall tugged on superman's cape don't be upset with the results.
gobigredMHS Wrote:So you are saying Williamsburg wasn't trying against Raceland? I knew you guys were going slow on purpose!!

I never said they weren't trying.I said subpar effort.:ChairHit:
Mama Bear Wrote:Good luck to Fred Massey and the Yellow Jackets!
:Cheerlead

Go Fred! :Cheerlead
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Williamsburg made the plays and they shut Messer down. The kid who was on him did a great job. I am simply stating that had one horribly over thrown ball to Messer who finally got behind the defender been o target, it was a TD. Same goes for the 2 dropped passes by Dixon. With the way Wburg played, had we caught those passes, it's a 1 score ball game and not the 34-8 final that it was. Now, Wburg capitalized on thise misques and mistakes, so I am not sugarcoatinf anything. Someone asked the auestion of what Wburgs defensive weakness was, i gave my opinion. You Wburg guys need to understand that just because someone says something like that, doesnt mean they are discrediting the quality your alls program. Yellow Jackets have a good team and I hope they pull off the upset. Pulling for them. Dont get your panties in a bunch because I felt their pass defense was their weaker point on tht side of the ball.
I'm not a Williamsburg guy.if Williamsburg had played defense or offense or at all last year they would have beat Mayfield if Mayfield would have just stood there. Williamsburg played awful and beat your Rams because they were the better team."ifs" dont win games.
"if" Williamsburg stands there like a deer in "Bright" lights they wont win Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not a Williamsburg guy.if Williamsburg had played defense or offense or at all last year they would have beat Mayfield if Mayfield would have just stood there. Williamsburg played awful and beat your Rams because they were the better team."ifs" dont win games.

I gave Williamsburg the damn credit bud. what more do u want?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I gave Williamsburg the damn credit bud. what more do u want?

Confusednicker:
Old jacket, that was the purpose behind that statement... My career as a comedian is just starting so I'm glad you found some humor in my post! Haha
mysonis55 Wrote:Off nights are caused for the most part by stiffer competition.

That's Crap. Off nights are caused by lack of concentration, or not being prepared. Don't think it was latter.:dontthink:dontthink
That and the competition.
mysonis55 Wrote:That and the competition.

looks like one of your birds crashed Confusednicker:
Good luck to all teams playing on this special day. Play hard, yet play safe. Looking forward to meeting several of these opinionated posters at 10:30 under the scoreboard today.
Game time is nearing closer. Hoping Williamsburg can pull the upset and bring another title back to the mountains.

Good Luck to both teams.
Game time is getting closer, hoping we preserve the shut out.
The ban has expired now I'm back to talk smack, and I seen its been quiet on here.
Will be watching this one online. Good luck Williamsburg. Bring home another championship to the East.
  •  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next