•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip
CS17 Wrote:You mean the magical well behind the facility? oops Confusedhh: I hope the KHSAA doesn't come looking for it either

I hope they bring about 1000 gallons of it, especially since ive heard it on more than 1 occasion some williamsburg fans say that yall only beat them 7-0, because the first quarter was just a fluke and was deer in the headlights from the big carpet.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I hope they bring about 1000 gallons of it, especially since ive heard it on more than 1 occasion some williamsburg fans say that yall only beat them 7-0, because the first quarter was just a fluke and was deer in the headlights from the big carpet.
:hilarious: They were taken to the woodshed and didn't like it... I guess they un tucked their tails and ready to give it another shot.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I hope they bring about 1000 gallons of it, especially since ive heard it on more than 1 occasion some williamsburg fans say that yall only beat them 7-0, because the first quarter was just a fluke and was deer in the headlights from the big carpet.

Mayfield had the "Bright" lights on .
Do they realize that coach Joe told me he didn't want to run it up on them, and he wanted to get the running clock then coast... hes too nice of a coach... 64 you should write him a letter saying thanks for not beating us 80-00.
pjdoug Wrote:Mayfield had the "Bright" lights on .

The lights will shine very "bright" in this one i think.
They could have had their entire fan base covering Deion at the same time and he would have still had a touchdown every time...
CS17 Wrote:Do they realize that coach Joe told me he didn't want to run it up on them, and he wanted to get the running clock then coast... hes too nice of a coach... 64 you should write him a letter saying thanks for not beating us 80-00.

No mayfield couldnt score no more just ask some of there fans. They adjusted is why only 7 more was scored.
I may bring him some water. I won't give it to him until after the game though. That way he can't supply the team.
mysonis55 Wrote:I tell you what PJ boy, come to the game Saturday. When the jv gets in, watch Shauntrez Tyler and tell me those moves don't look like Barry Sanders.

He is right... if he can keep his head on streight,, this kid will be the best running back out of mayfield probably ever... no joke 100% his legs an calve muscles are freakishly huge...an he is only 5'5 quick an dicy... bull is a word that comes to mind... jordan tylers lil brother... I understand reasons but the kid shoulda started varsity all year as a freshman...:rockon:
ontopofthewest Wrote:He is right... if he can keep his head on streight,, this kid will be the best running back out of mayfield probably ever... no joke 100% his legs an calve muscles are freakishly huge...an he is only 5'5 quick an dicy... bull is a word that comes to mind... jordan tylers lil brother... I understand reasons but the kid shoulda started varsity all year as a freshman...:rockon:

Surely he aint better than trajon. If he is that good i would think mayfield could run a 2 back set alot, or go with a single back, and switch back, and forth to keep a fresh one in.
I also hear nate fox is good, from what little i seen of him he seemed to be.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Surely he aint better than trajon. If he is that good i would think mayfield could run a 2 back set alot, or go with a single back, and switch back, and forth to keep a fresh one in.

Ya he is pretty dam good ... I think each has their abilities... but is they are right now I would choose tyler as the better athlete ... but u gotta remember bright has a year up on him... bright might have game time edge of the two kids but tyler could end up being the player leading the torch.... iv said they need the duel or triple backs since last year with this stable of running backs... they could also duel quarter backs.. with fox and Arnett.. I expected fox to take the reigns as a four year qb this year but they let Arnett take it.. he has done good but there needs to be a way to utilize fox... he is a threat with like 4.5 speed with a very accurate arm.. im sure he might get show cased sat as well... we will truly be stacked next couple years .. next year we will be twice wat we are this year... take a pen to that...
ontopofthewest Wrote:Ya he is pretty dam good ... I think each has their abilities... but is they are right now I would choose tyler as the better athlete ... but u gotta remember bright has a year up on him... bright might have game time edge of the two kids but tyler could end up being the player leading the torch.... iv said they need the duel or triple backs since last year with this stable of running backs... they could also duel quarter backs.. with fox and Arnett.. I expected fox to take the reigns as a four year qb this year but they let Arnett take it.. he has done good but there needs to be a way to utilize fox... he is a threat with like 4.5 speed with a very accurate arm.. im sure he might get show cased sat as well... we will truly be stacked next couple years .. next year we will be twice wat we are this year... take a pen to that...

I wont argue with you about the next 2 or 3 years they will be loaded. I expected mayfield to be pretty good this year, but not this dang good.
baseball1974 Wrote:I don't mind the trash-talking non-sense, but there's no need for you to start making things up. I've said plenty about Williamsburg you can use without making up things. I picked one team from the east(Pikeville), and other than that I haven't picked anyone else. I've given reasons why Williamsburg could lose, but that's far from picking a team to win the east.

Here is the last thing I said about Williamsburg;

"Williamsburg's defense is obviously tougher than I thought. I think Raceland is a strong candidate to hold their offense at bay, but I'm not sure they'll be able to score enough to win. Williamsburg has more weapons and it'll take Raceland's offense rising to a level they haven't been to yet this year. I do think their defense can hang with them and if their within a touchdown at the sart of the fourth then I think they have a shot. Anything bigger than that and I don't think Raceland's offense can comeback from it. I think Williamsburg wins this one in a
close low scoring game that will end up in a final less than two scores."

:please: baseball1974 except my apologies...Just burnt me up you saying Williamsburg was missing 90% of last year offenses...why didn't you just look at Williamsburg stats each game and give Qb Skyler Griffith some credit...Plus Rb Fred Massey...I have a good feeling you are a nice guy..But these boilermaker from mayfield is going to give me h**L. Plus other. But until Williamsburg lose I will support them an every eastern Kentucky team that plays in Bowling Green...Time for me to go to Confusedleep:
Trez isn't the better of the 2. Trajon truly is the best. However, there isn't much of a drop off. I personally think Fox fits the perfect mold of a college receiver. I think that is truly where he would excel. The speed, the height, the soft hands and the power running. Landon will start the next 2 years at qb. That only leaves 1 year for Fox.
After that blocked punt that was one heck of a Chase to recover the ball
I told yall I smelled deceit. I just got my copy of the two deep probable starters off the KHSAA web site. Seems some of those names the burg faithful were spreading as hurt. They just wanted to catch us off guard. They forget we have done this a time or two before.
mysonis55 Wrote:I told yall I smelled deceit. I just got my copy of the two deep probable starters off the KHSAA web site. Seems some of those names the burg faithful were spreading as hurt. They just wanted to catch us off guard. They forget we have done this a time or two before.

:drooling:
mysonis55 Wrote:I told yall I smelled deceit. I just got my copy of the two deep probable starters off the KHSAA web site. Seems some of those names the burg faithful were spreading as hurt. They just wanted to catch us off guard. They forget we have done this a time or two before.
No deceit, I told you Patrick and Husky were day to day and that has not changed, both of them tried to go Raceland game and could not, I did hear Shackleford had his hard cast placed and is trying to get cleared to try and play...I don't see that happening and as of yesterday Patrick and Husky had not been able to practice...They are all tough kids and will try and play I guarantee that...You didn't believe us about Skyler last year 55, we don't make stuff up...:truestory:
This thread is like a train wreck...Just..can't....look....away.

Chauntrez is the real deal, very tough back, although I think he doesn't quite have the speed Trajon does at this moment but give him time. I wouldn't trust him with the bulk of the carries this year as he is young and would probably fumble the ball a lot. He has the strength and ability to be another Jonathan Jackson, I am sure that gives all the opponents a warm, fuzzy feeling, lol.
oldcardfan Wrote:After that blocked punt that was one heck of a Chase to recover the ball

Yes it was. The boys was moving at the speed of a honda sevic to recover that ball.
64SUR Wrote:Black and Orange....Don't think I have seen yellow. :popcorn:

But but I've never SEEN an orange yellow-jacket!!

Confusednicker:
I don't think it will matter much in the end... if they play or not... still the same end result, Mayfield wins by a bunch. :1:
I always thought the word chase started with a lower case c. I also think Honda spells Civic like this. Guys, where did yall go to school, Mayfield. You write like you went to that foreign school with 64.
Well I just gave a guy williamsburg an 24 points for $50 anyone else want in on it?
Any body think the weather plays a roll
There really hant been that many rainy game this year for mayfield.. 1- maybe 2
Yes it does. I think it plays into our hands as well. I think the dinged up #20 for the burg hurts their running game. Esp since I can move faster than the burg line.
mysonis55 Wrote:Yes it does. I think it plays into our hands as well. I think the dinged up #20 for the burg hurts their running game. Esp since I can move faster than the burg line.
My 5 year old sister and 2 year old brother play patty cake just as well as they do... they could be long time starters on the WB line.:hilarious:
Mysonis55, you have jokes lol, we know each other, may have worked at the same place at the same once upon a time back in the 511 days yea i graduated from Mayfield and when your stomach growls, I may talk to you over the phone lol
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next