Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petrino to Florida?
Hearing Florida has interest in Petrino!!!
A friend of mine posted this same thing on my Facebook during the UK vs. looserville game...

But I don't see it happening.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
It's not going to happen. And it's spelled loser....not looser. Six losses in a row.....what do they call the kitties?
I don't care if he does or not, but one thing is certain, he owns UK. I hope he leaves and they bring Kragthorpe back.
Would love to know sources..and if your source is that Wikipedia post then you ain't got a source...his name isn't on any list I have seen. From everything I have read, it's mike Grundy or another sec coach.

Could be the newly fired Bo Pellini from Nebraska. Has won 9 games every year for 7 years.
thought coach P was barred from SEC
Petrino clearly owns Barnhardt and Kentucky along with just about any decent coach in America. It appears as though we will never beat Florida again so if he goes there our pathetic program's chances will decrease even more....
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Petrino clearly owns Barnhardt and Kentucky along with just about any decent coach in America. It appears as though we will never beat Florida again so if he goes there our pathetic program's chances will decrease even more....

We play florida and loserville at Commonwealth next season. We beat loserville next season. Their talent was better across the board this season, same thing with florida. If Stoops can keep his recruiting class together and develop what he already has in place... we will +2/3 games better next season.

UK did beat Petrino 21-20 in 2008 when he was at Arkansas.

If Bo Pelini does go to Florida..... it could be bad news for the rest of the SEC East.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Hugh Freeze will be wearing orange and blue on the sidelines next year in Gainesville...Mark that down!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:We play florida and loserville at Commonwealth next season. We beat loserville next season. Their talent was better across the board this season, same thing with florida. If Stoops can keep his recruiting class together and develop what he already has in place... we will +2/3 games better next season.

UK did beat Petrino 21-20 in 2008 when he was at Arkansas.

If Bo Pelini does go to Florida..... it could be bad news for the rest of the SEC East.
1st thing, if Petrino is at Louisville next year forget about it! We lose our two best defensive players (the only high quality players we had) and there is no evidence we can win in the SEC or beat a top tier ACC team that has a REAL coach with the mediocre talent we have coming back on the offensive side of the ball IMO. 2nd thing, our talent doesn't match up with Florida and they will have a better coach than they had this year. 3rd thing, Bo Pelini?? Please!! Why would a great AD like Foley go after a guy that got ran off from a mediocre Big 10 program??? There is no way Pelini ends up at Fla, I hope he does actually, then we might have a shot at breaking the most embarrassing, ridiculous streak in college football.................

You can choose to keep your head in the sand if you want and not face reality, but I believe I will see things for what they are now, have been for a long time and will remain until we have an AD that gets a clue! And even then we will be a 7-5, possibly 8-4 team at Best....................The Ky program gets a lot more support and loyalty than they deserve IMO... Give a guy his 2nd raise in two years because he beats a very down SC team then lose 6 straight by an average of 23 points a game and that is with Loserville handing us about 30 points on a silver platter........Beyond RIDICULOUS
Just saw on Twitter where Florida wants to talk to Chip Kelly from philly. Can't blame them for trying.
T-CATS Wrote:Just saw on Twitter where Florida wants to talk to Chip Kelly from philly. Can't blame them for trying.
That would be an UNBELIEVABLE hire! That guy is amazing, if they get Kelly teams will have to score at least 40 or more to have a chance against him. Any college program in America would be thrilled beyond belief to get Chip Kelly IMO...Foley has the balls to go after a guy like that as well, I hope he gets him and gives us something exciting to watch in the SEC, I might just convert to a Gator fan if he goes there! I love what he did at Oregon and what he's doing at Philadelphia.....
Chip Kelly's has a "show cause" with the ncaa until December. So if they go after him they would have to deal with the ncaa first and then he is making almost 7 million at philly, what could FL pay him that would make him want to leave?

I feel that they will be getting the Colorado state coach. He is an SEC guy, OC at Alabama on two national title teams. And has turned CSU around, he took a team that went 3-9 for three seasons to 4-8, 8-4, to 10-2 this year....my money is on him, maybe Pellini as the DC.
Playboy5 Wrote:Hugh Freeze will be wearing orange and blue on the sidelines next year in Gainesville...Mark that down!

sorry he turned down 4.3 million for 4 million to stay in Oxford
Pelini will end up somewhere
Bob stoops name is on list of potential coaches for Nebraska...
Well that was unexpected! Reports were strong out of Gainesville that Hugh was on his way. I'm glad though in all honesty!
Florida AD meeting with McElwain whoever that is.
Would think Smart or Keffin would be on Floridas list too.
Bobby P will not leave Louisville... I believe a school would be foolish to pay that type of buyout for a coach that's willing to leave at the drop of a dime.
Looks like Florida has their guy...

http://footballscoop.com/news/sources-fl...ead-coach/