Come on down to the crow wagon.

PC will face Cooper.
Top 5 reasons why SW got beat tonight
#5 Pulaski co has a good offense
#4 Pulaski co. has a good defense
#3 Pulaski Co. has good special teams
#2 Pulaski Countyhas good coaches
#1 Players make plays and the Maroons made the plays when it mattered

I will be eating crow noodle soup, crow pot pie, do they make crow McNuggets?

Good Luck next week
Congrats PC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Willie Turnover Wrote:Top 5 reasons why SW got beat tonight
#5 Pulaski co has a good offense
#4 Pulaski co. has a good defense
#3 Pulaski Co. has good special teams
#2 Pulaski Countyhas good coaches
#1 Players make plays and the Maroons made the plays when it mattered

I will be eating crow noodle soup, crow pot pie, do they make crow McNuggets?

Good Luck next week

They might have lost because of there silly fans :biglmao:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh SNAP. Wiznut where you at? And the maroons ROLLLL WITH A WIN. So proud of this team. Congrats boys. Big players make big plays in big games. Back to back region champs, and a chance to compete again next week. Again Wiznut where you at?
come on don't you read message boards, he's gotta take Dale back home then he can respond.
Great game. SW is a very good team. Maroons looked like their old selves with Hall behind center
Willie Turnover Wrote:come on don't you read message boards, he's gotta take Dale back home then he can respond.

I'm dying over here! Hahaha
[quote=Maroon Junction Boy]Ohhhhhhhhhhh SNAP. Wiznut where you at? And the maroons ROLLLL WITH A WIN. So proud of this team. Congrats boys. Big players make big plays in big games. Back to back region champs, and a chance to compete again next week. Again Wiznut where you at?[/QUOT

Jiznut, he must be telling the swpc coaching staff how sorry he is for putting so much bulletin board material on the Pulaski wall.

What an awesome game
Congrats to two great teams
Good teams don't need bulletin board material and Pulaski is a good team. They weathered the storm of injuries and are right back where they want to be. Congrats to the Maroons and good luck the rest of the way.
Pulaski watered the field down. Isn't that the reason SW gives every time they get beat?
Sorry I couldn't get you any updates late, Granny. My phone died.
Keep your heads up SW. Especially the seniors. 3 coaches in 4 years and you guys endured a lot. From 1-9 to district champs and region runner up is something to be proud of. I know it stings right now but you have nothing to be ashamed of. You will always be champions to me.
Willie Turnover Wrote:come on don't you read message boards, he's gotta take Dale back home then he can respond.

Willie I Just dropped dale off at your ex husbands house, now I can respond. The better team does not always win. SW would beat PC 9 out of ten times. Refs gave PC this game. Pulaski was not very impressive against a team that went 1-9 last year. Pulaski has much more talent yet they split two games with us and barely win tonight. we outscored them 30-23. They should have crushed us and they couldn't. Pulaski will not beat Cooper and will not beat SW again in a long time. I feel Great with what the SW did this year and tonight. Great year, great game.TongueirateSho
Forever Maroon Wrote:Pulaski watered the field down. Isn't that the reason SW gives every time they get beat?

Nope that wasn't the reason last year as a matter of fact I have only complained about it one time. The year was 1999 and the final score was like SW 61 - PC 7 . Only reason I was mad about it was Scott Blair had a punt that was 2 yards shy of the state record, that landed in a mud puddle when it hadn't rained in two weeks.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Pulaski watered the field down. Isn't that the reason SW gives every time they get beat?

You guys aren't that good, if refs don't screw us we win you should have crushed us with all the talent you guys have:trolldad:
Wiznut - you're contradicting yourself. "9 out of 10 times you would beat us" to "they shoulda crushed us and they didn't."

You're a bafoon. And I love the fact that you have to eat crow. Enjoy watching us maul Cooper and play for a title AGAIN. The southwestern warriors will always be second rate to the mighty MAROONS. Have a good evening with Dale, sleep "tight".
Maroon Junction Boy Wrote:Wiznut - you're contradicting yourself. "9 out of 10 times you would beat us" to "they shoulda crushed us and they didn't."

You're a bafoon. And I love the fact that you have to eat crow. Enjoy watching us maul Cooper and play for a title AGAIN. The southwestern warriors will always be second rate to the mighty MAROONS. Have a good evening with Dale, sleep "tight".

SW can't beat an overrated pulaski team and refs. Hard to beat both. We outscored you guys 30-23 this year we are top dogs and you guys will get bounced next week. Just a game chump boy. :moon:

We d bust you all in the mouth again in a rubber match if the refs don't cheat us.
so much for the number 1 defense in the state..
wiznut Wrote:Willie I Just dropped dale off at your ex husbands house, now I can respond. The better team does not always win. SW would beat PC 9 out of ten times. Refs gave PC this game. Pulaski was not very impressive against a team that went 1-9 last year. Pulaski has much more talent yet they split two games with us and barely win tonight. we outscored them 30-23. They should have crushed us and they couldn't. Pulaski will not beat Cooper and will not beat SW again in a long time. I feel Great with what the SW did this year and tonight. Great year, great game.TongueirateSho

Thank you wiznut the ex wanted to reconcile, but maybe now he can move on.

Warrior up, No sense in being a sore loser. We dished it out now we gotta take it.
:HitWall:
I guess this means Jim Roam has to go back to being a Maroon fan.
wiznut Wrote:SW can't beat an overrated pulaski team and refs. Hard to beat both. We outscored you guys 30-23 this year we are top dogs and you guys will get bounced next week. Just a game chump boy. :moon:

We d bust you all in the mouth again in a rubber match if the refs don't cheat us.

Hahahahahaha I'm pretty sure there were awful calls both ways, all night. IMO the refs seemed to favor SW, we racked in penalty yards. Regardless, the maroons did what it took to WIN THE FRIGGIN BALLGAME. It may be just a game to you Wiznut, but to us PC folk it's life. It's a regional title against the warrior nation!
[quote=Willie Turnover]Thank you wiznut the ex wanted to reconcile, but maybe now he can move on.

Warrior up, No sense in being a sore loser. We dished it out now we gotta take it.
Wiznut, I have a question for you. Which calls do you think that the officials either missed or called that changed the outcome of the game?
Maroon Junction Boy Wrote:Hahahahahaha I'm pretty sure there were awful calls both ways, all night. IMO the refs seemed to favor SW, we racked in penalty yards. Regardless, the maroons did what it took to WIN THE FRIGGIN BALLGAME. It may be just a game to you Wiznut, but to us PC folk it's life. It's a regional title against the warrior nation!

1-1 and outscored 23-30 against a 1-9 Warrior team last year. SW has a championship against pulaski and we got cheated tonight but no big deal high school football is not that big of a deal Junction Dog. SW did great this year couldn't be more proud. Junction boy if h.s. football is life to you that is sad bruh. In a few months no one will care. Time moves on quick. Warriors :1:
:lame:
wiznut Wrote:1-1 and outscored 23-30 against a 1-9 Warrior team last year. SW has a championship against pulaski and we got cheated tonight but no big deal high school football is not that big of a deal Junction Dog. SW did great this year couldn't be more proud. Junction boy if h.s. football is life to you that is sad bruh. In a few months no one will care. Time moves on quick. Warriors :1:

:lame: PC scored 24 not 23. Refs??? Excuses??? Again unknowledgeable. SW equipment turn in monday. Banquet Dec.5. Basketball practice tuesday after school.
wiznut Wrote:SW has a championship against pulaski and we got cheated tonight

I'm still curious to know how they were cheated. I have an open question for you to explain.
Slotback22 Wrote:[quote=Willie Turnover]Thank you wiznut the ex wanted to reconcile, but maybe now he can move on.

Proud of ya Willie. Good sportsmanship on your part unlike jiznut.
Slotback22 Wrote::lame:

:lame: PC scored 24 not 23. Refs??? Excuses??? Again unknowledgeable. SW equipment turn in monday. Banquet Dec.5. Basketball practice tuesday after school.

Absolutely weights, banquet, equipment turn in after 10 wins a district championship over a supposedly much better pulaski team we will take it outscoring them 30-23 in the two meetings Great year SW :Thumbs: