Desales vs CAL ( Regional Finals )
Thoughts and Predictions. :yikes:
CAL 28
Desales 07

Confusednicker:
DeSales 28
CAL 14
DeSales by 10.
I know our boys are ready for this game. We want this one. I like our chances.
Not being a smart a$$ or anything, but curious as to why so many like desales in this after being shut out the first game, but i am aware that desales lost last year then turned around, and won. Did they have some key players out in the first match.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Not being a smart a$$ or anything, but curious as to why so many like desales in this after being shut out the first game, but i am aware that desales lost last year then turned around, and won. Did they have some key players out in the first match.

Nobody want listen to me billy usmc Confusednicker:
You adopting another team 64. These are 2 good teams so you will finally have a quality team on your list of 64 teams.
Probably something to do with us knot playing for 2 weeks prior to our game. We came out very flat with not much emotion. That wont be the case this time.
ColtPride Wrote:Probably something to do with us knot playing for 2 weeks prior to our game. We came out very flat with not much emotion. That wont be the case this time.

I know what you mean, i wonder if the stretch mayfield had before the russellville game hurt them or if russellville is just that good, im alittle worried about friday's game against russellville.
DeSales 28-21
killbilly usmc Wrote:I know what you mean, i wonder if the stretch mayfield had before the russellville game hurt them or if russellville is just that good, im alittle worried about friday's game against russellville.

dont worry. be happy.
Seems to be DeSales "MO" the last few years, they lost the district title and comeback to win the Region title/State title