Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville at Pikeville 2nd round
killbilly usmc Wrote:Your fellow burg boy is the one that it gets to hot in the kitchen for there 64. I would guess there is 2 reasons why 55 ain't on as much, he is tired of little johnny crying, and telling the teacher, plus I heard the coaching staff gave him a very important job. They have him guarding the water, plus he has to make sure they ration it out a little as the boys have been drinking the heck out of it.

:lmao: tell him to send williamsburg some before the hazard game. I dont think we will need it for the other ones...HAIL PIKEVILLE Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote::lmao: tell him to send williamsburg some before the hazard game. I dont think we will need it for the other ones...HAIL PIKEVILLE Confusednicker:
Lol. You'll need a hell of a lot more than just water, I don't care if it is Bobby Boucher-level H2O, should Williamsburg and Pikeville face off in the semis.
killbilly usmc Wrote:If anyone else made a comment like that topnotch, you would be crying about trolls on your teams threads.

I am going to filed a complaint on western mayfield team. :Sad04:
64SUR Wrote::lmao: tell him to send williamsburg some before the hazard game. I dont think we will need it for the other ones...HAIL PIKEVILLE Confusednicker:

We need it 64, besides the burg is the last team I'd vote to give it to. Topnotch has turned me in to a burg hater. Besides pikeville beat belfry, and y'all still talk more smack than them. I feel bad for which fan base loses if we get to see the pikeville/Williamsburg match up, since there has been so much smack talking.
Pikeville is just a little too good. They race by the Tigers 48-28
Real Badman Wrote:Pikeville is just a little too good. They race by the Tigers 48-28

Is paints ville that good I haven't kept up with them, but I didn't figure this game would stay within 3 scores.
PHSForever Wrote:Lol. You'll need a hell of a lot more than just water, I don't care if it is Bobby Boucher-level H2O, should Williamsburg and Pikeville face off in the semis.

We have Bobby Boucher H20 now on the sideline....not sure if he will makeit to the simi-final game.I understand each kid has their on formula now. :worthy:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Is paints ville that good I haven't kept up with them, but I didn't figure this game would stay within 3 scores.

Well Pikeville killed them early on in the season. But accounting for injury prevention and other on field issues, I can see the score being close, but not reflecting the game.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Is paints ville that good I haven't kept up with them, but I didn't figure this game would stay within 3 scores.
Think he's factoring in Pikeville getting up big then subbing, maybe. I really don't see Paintsville putting more than 21 on the board. But the Hendricks kid is supposed to be really fast. No telling what happens if he gets out in space and we don't wrap him up. I just don't know. Have a hard time seeing even 21 now that I look over common opponents more, etc. Even subbing heavily, Pikeville did not allow a score from From any of their district opponents.
Yo never know mayfield held Caldwell county to 12 who was leading the state in scoring till that game. Only allowed 1 first down, 60 yards, and 0 points in the 2nd half. Then we follow that up with allowing 24 to caverna. I think I'll quit trying to guess what I think anymore.
PHSForever Wrote:I mistakenly replied "No" to the wrong comment. Sorry about that.

Hey, no problem :Thumbs:
^I think his "no" comment was referring to the idiotic comments that Ironton would smoke Pikeville.
No to Ironton smoking Pikeville.
pork Wrote:Little piggy !!!! That's funny. But not as funny everything you said above. Seen it happen a few times over there this year. And yes there are calls for the home team in every game. But some of the things that happened there this year was very uncalled for. The main one that sticks out bad was hazards coach getting threw out. :truestory:

Whoa !! There is NO ROOM whatsoever about any Hazard fan complaining about officials. That bunch P-burg saw down in Hazard was about as INEPT a crew as I've seen (huddling on EVERY call and measuring for a 1st down after an incomplete pass ?!?). Between that group and the bunch in Hyden (who didn't know to RUN the clock as soon as the ball and chains were placed after a 1st down), there was some really BAD officials on fields this year.

:yikes:
jetpilot Wrote:^I think his "no" comment was referring to the idiotic comments that Ironton would smoke Pikeville.
Exactly. That's what I meant to reply to. Darn small screens and old eyes. Lol
The way I see this is Pikeville is a clear winner. But it appears Pikeville is getting full of themselves and may be looking down the road. Paintsville has some legit players who can score on Pikeville.

If Pikeville over looks the Tigers, who knows what can happen.
Pikeville

Confusednicker:
Paintsville seems to lack an identity on offense and relies on Kash way too much. The kid is a work horse, no doubt, but they run the same plays every possession, and not in a good way. Kash left, Kash right, Jet or Belly, repeat. then if they are successful and manage a first down or so, they will use Hendricks as a decoy and send someone else down the field. Then when it doesnt work they just turn everything into, "see what you can do Mr Daniel"...Ive watched them against Paintsville and Raceland and they did the same thing against both. Pikeville's defense is as good or better than Raceland's, Paintsville has had a few weeks to get Hendricks in some reps i real game situations, so maybe they will open up the playbook a little. He had 6 carries for 2 yards against Raceland. Paintsville has a stable of backs, their line is BIG, but they have no mobility upfront. Shoot gaps and you are in their backfield. They need to try and let Hendricks get down the field. He is freakishly fast, that is for certain. But when there's 4 or 5 defenders on him when he gets theball, he is a non factor.
Paintsville play calling has gotten worse each game. I have no idea why the new kid is at tailback. He is not a running back. He looks lost (literally sometimes when he runs thirty yards in wrong direction). But, they keep handing it off to him. They have experienced running backs not getting any touches so they can somehow prove that this kid is big time. All they have proven is that he is not. The Tiger offense has become stagnant and very predictable. I haven't seen the new kid run a deep pattern in three games. I thought he was a receiver. Their misuse of this kid has done him and this team a disservice. They would be much better IMO to run Trimble at running back and split Hendricks out wide. Trimble was a heck of a running back when he was younger. Let Kash unload that cannon downfield one time and see if Hendricks can run under it.
Old Ball Coach Wrote:Paintsville play calling has gotten worse each game. I have no idea why the new kid is at tailback. He is not a running back. He looks lost (literally sometimes when he runs thirty yards in wrong direction). But, they keep handing it off to him. They have experienced running backs not getting any touches so they can somehow prove that this kid is big time. All they have proven is that he is not. The Tiger offense has become stagnant and very predictable. I haven't seen the new kid run a deep pattern in three games. I thought he was a receiver. Their misuse of this kid has done him and this team a disservice. They would be much better IMO to run Trimble at running back and split Hendricks out wide. Trimble was a heck of a running back when he was younger. Let Kash unload that cannon downfield one time and see if Hendricks can run under it.

i agree. i think they would benefit from running a triple option offense out if a shotgun. Split Hendricks out wide, Put Trimble and Belcher in the backfield.
their line may not be atheletic enough though
I guess all of plkevillle posters are still watching game film of last year raceland game. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I guess all of plkevillle posters are still watching game film of last year raceland game. Confusednicker:

You might want to catch some pikeville films 64. If i had my choice id rather have a run in with a yellow jacket than with a panther.
64SUR Wrote:I guess all of plkevillle posters are still watching game film of last year raceland game. Confusednicker:

Or they might be watching all the game films of all their state championships. Or they might be watching the game film of Williamsburg getting beat 42-0.

"I love it when Williamsburg won the state championship" said NO ONE EVER.Confusedhh:
Pikeville is a good football team.. With that being said anything can happen. The tigers have to get something going there way early,a stop, score, etc.. if that happens then the tigers r in this football game.. If they let Pikeville jump on them early as they did last game it could snowball from there.. This is a different tiger football team Pikeville will see Friday..
Pikeville takes care of business, Paintsville keeps it respectable.

Pikeville 49
Paintsville 20
Just a heads up: the game has been moved to 7:00 PM Kick. Safe travels to all. Hail Pikeville!
Much thanks for the heads up.
Raceland will be by to visit next Friday.