Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County @ Boyle County updates
Last I heard it was 45-6 with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.
That just about what I thought would happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
See you guys next week.
Yep heard tonight that nexts week game will be at Knox Central field instead of unions field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats to Boyle.
Congrats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I thought Knox's field wasn't safe to play on?
Will it be there no matter how much it rains this week. They gonna make that call already?
64black&gold Wrote:Will it be there no matter how much it rains this week. They gonna make that call already?

This worries me.
So we are looking at a potential mud bowl this Friday?
I would personally like to see the remainder of the Knox home games played at Union this season. I kid you not, there is no grass at the 50 yard line. There's a big mud circle. Idk how they will make that field playable but if they do it I'm going to hire those guys to fix my yard.
The question in my mind is do they want to fix the field or not? Playing in the mud should be an advantage for Knox since I'm sure they will have a big size advantage over Boyle in the trenches, and the mud would slow Boyle down.
Boyle lost their right by not winning the district while Knox earned the right to play where ever they want. Both teams have to play on the same field. I just hope and pray for a safe and injury free game.
I agree with you in part, however some of the Knox fans have stated that the field is unsafe to play on if it's that bad why would you risk injury to either team just to have an advantage of your size in the mud.