Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Clay @ Meade Predictions
This looks to be a legitimate ball game. Two very good programs square off in Death Valley. Who wins and why?
Henry Clay by 7
I think this one will be a close one as well. Are both teams going to be healthy? (any starters out)
Henry Clay wins in a shootout 42-32.
Henry Clay might not have a defense but they can surely put up tons of point. HC advance!
I sure would like to see a shootout but Meade's D is pretty stout, holding Male to only 17.
HC is a track team on a football field. If you can slow them down, sure advantage Meade. But man if you bring the house on them, they might beat you on the edge with speed.
Have to go with Meade at home.
Meades defense will not allow the the track meet to gain momentum. Meade wins!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I agree. Meade has one of the best defenses if not the best in the state. I just wonder how healthy they'll be tonight. I know Tyler Addesa was out for the North Hardin game a few weeks back and it defiantly had a negative effect for the greenwaves. Hopefully he'll be back and healthy for this game.
BrandonRay92 Wrote:I sure would like to see a shootout but Meade's D is pretty stout, holding Male to only 17.

They recently gave up 37 to North Hardin.
Thats why I hope they are all healthy tonight. No disrespect to North Hardin. They played their hearts out, but MC was missing a few starters due to injury (some that play both sides of the ball). If Meade had been healthy, North might not have put up that many points and Meade might have had more.
Meade wins in the mud against Henry Clay.
Update: Meade wins 18-14
Congrats to Meade
Meade's defense gave up 7 points. Henry Clay had a 62 yard pick six for the other score.