Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Pulaski Co. 11-07
I don't believe that they can, but hey...it's playoffs and anything can happen!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Can the Maroons get back to Bowling Green this season?
No
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Can the Maroons get back to Bowling Green this season?
They have a chance if they can get past Harlan. Co. They might have Hall and a few others back in the next game. Hall gives them a chance but the road is always tough and Harlan Co will be tough to beat. Depends on how other games go ad well.
While the offense has struggled keep it mind it was against two of the top teams in 5A

If the offense can get something going & not turnover the ball (which has been the problem) I would like the chances for Pulaski to sneak away with W.
jim rome Wrote:This will be a slobber knocker, 8-7 PC.

i agree that this will probably be a low scoring, ball control type of game. However, if the the score is 8-7, it will be HC on top. I think they have kicked 1 extra point this season! LOL.
^
That's why we're the one with 8!!

Confusednicker:
rudedogky Wrote:i agree that this will probably be a low scoring, ball control type of game. However, if the the score is 8-7, it will be HC on top. I think they have kicked 1 extra point this season! LOL.
Now that's a good one Confusednicker:
After reading through this thread I have come to the realization of the obvious value of PC's QB. HC has had their worst year ever, PC was picked all year to go to state and face Bowling Green and possibly win then all of a sudden QB gets hurt and HC is being picked by some people to beat Pulaski? Does he have the same effect on the teams outcome as Harris from Mad. Sou? I find it strange that if LCC gets by Mad Sou and Harris they would be considered favorite over PC? I just hope it all works out for LCC they have really turned things around and are playing good right now. Go Cougars!
Harlan County defense does not look that strong to me? Am I missing something here? Why does everyone think PC can't score on Harlan?
Gonna say HC in a close one. 16-14. Hoping to see the Bears pull everything together. Who knows. I believe they have slept all year and now you will see them in BG. LOL
Let's pull it together and get a W this week fellas! Battling injuries is part of the game. I bet my maroons are hungry for a home field win Friday. Then, see who we get next week. Let's go PC.
There's a reason they always play the game, anything can happen! Looking for the Black Bears to adjust to not having Jake Ball and seeing what Coach Larkey does with the offense. He spread Whitley out quite a bit.
It's important for the Bears to build some confidence early.
Of course I'm going with my Bears!
HC 23-the last three weeks they've kicked an extra point on the 1st score.
PC 21
catfan1874 Wrote:Harlan County defense does not look that strong to me? Am I missing something here? Why does everyone think PC can't score on Harlan?
Because the force will be with us Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Pulaski!
I think people are forgetting about pulaski's defense one of the best in 5a
PC 23 HC 8
Funny how a lot of people are hoping for a Harlan County upset when just two years ago when Harlan County was at the top most were rooting against them. I guess everyone loves an underdog. PC will do just enough to win 19-15
Frozen Tundra Wrote:Funny how a lot of people are hoping for a Harlan County upset when just two years ago when Harlan County was at the top most were rooting against them. I guess everyone loves an underdog. PC will do just enough to win 19-15
The world cheers for the underdog in a lot of games, plus HC has Granny bear and EVERYONE loves Granny bear. I would like to think its because of my awesome personality but in this case I'm afraid not.
I have heard a lot say how well the Pulaki defense is, if so then we are hurting. Maybe the bad field conditons will benefit us and slow pulaski down and give us a chance.

Too old now to make the trip that far away. I will be listening on the radio.

good luck bears and you have nothing to lose.
Well, you couldn't be older than ME, and I will be there with (cow) bells on!!!

Confusednicker:
Not even close. Pulaski by 30
Pulaski County - 42

Harlan County - 14
When I pick with my heart (Granny Bear).

Harlan County 15
Pulaski County 14

When I pick with my brain.

Pulaski County 41
Harlan County 7

Good luck to both on an injury free game.

Go Black Bears!!!!
FIRST GAME OF THE PLAYOFFS

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

Harlan County Black Bears
[Image: http://cdn1.arkive.org/media/30/30158F29...k-cubs.jpg]

travel to Pulaski County Maroon territory
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...auJ74fUPRO]

It's gonna be cold tonight, guys!!
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...-L9hm-8N-w]

So leave your brass monkeys at home!!!
[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R2deKg62m7I/UX...~60_12.jpg]

Sloppy wet field...sloppy wet game!!
[Image: https://flutterbypridge.files.wordpress.....jpg?w=535]

Black Bears pull it off tonight, and win by 2!!!

:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty::letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:

Go Black Bears!!!!
Gotta go with the Maroons 23-7. Prayers and safe travels to the Harlan Co. faithful.
Bears have to

-limit PC big run plays. Make them drive the field on long drives.

-Control the Clock and the Ball

-Most important don't turn the ball over!!!!

I think they have a good shot at knocking off PC. I will be interested to see the updates on this 1.
I won't be there but will keep up.

BEARS ARE GONNA ROLL
Yes. Please!!! Someone update us during the game. I won't have access to listen from time to time. Thank you
Sloppy game play right in HC hand gotta love ground and pound on a wet sloppy field.
Good luck black bears.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Is Pulaski on their 3rd string Quarter Back now or did I dream someone told me that he was hurt the last game and out with a concussion? It may be on here & I haven't had time to play catch up! :thanks:
Go Black Bears!