Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rut is on.....safe travels!
While many of us will be traveling throughout the Commonwealth in the weekends ahead for the playoffs be aware that the deer rut is on and as always bucks are chasing does all over Gods creation.

So be mindful, aware, and safe in the weeks ahead driving. And happy hunting if you get out into the deer woods.

Best wishes for success and injury free games for your team as we enter playoff time!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
the deer population needs thinned out and not by way of the car Smile
:ChairHit:
pjdoug Wrote:the deer population needs thinned out and not by way of the car Smile

Warrior 2002 Wrote::ChairHit:

:gtfo::yeah:
I hit one coming back from the UK game Sunday night in Barbourville. Destroyed my truck. Thankfully no one was injured.
pjdoug Wrote::gtfo::yeah:

:flush:
pjdoug Wrote::gtfo::yeah:

:moon:
My favorite time of year is almost here!!! But everyone traveling the next few weeks need to be a little more aware that there is a bunch of deer running around with one thing on their mind and it's not your car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
They are all over the Western Ky. Parkway and I-24. I saw three that had been hit the other night in less than 3 miles.
panther nation Wrote:My favorite time of year is almost here!!! But everyone traveling the next few weeks need to be a little more aware that there is a bunch of deer running around with one thing on their mind and it's not your car.

:biggrin:

Nice pic on the texting hunters...:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I've hit 2 in the last 6 months 1 of them was a week ago. Just curious where is this deer woods is y'all seek of, I've always hunted in the woods, but wondered where this special deer woods is the opening post spoke of.
If you are traveling on the Mountain Parkway.... be careful.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed