Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Pulaski Co. 11-07
Harlan Co. comes in with some confidence. Pulaski needs to find their offense. Who wins this first round matchup?
I'd like to see Harlan County pull an upset, but I'll go with the Maroons at home 21-14
What does the injury report look like?
Harlan County 28
Pulaski County 21

This maybe the last time Granny Bear....just sayin :Cheerlead
There won't be many footballs flying in the air in this one. I will take the home team 14-13
Pulaski will squeak this one out. 20-14. Might have everyone back for the next district game.
The Black Bears will score on a 40 yard passing play to pass the Maroons with 15 seconds left in the game!!

Black Bears 34
Pulaski 30

GO BLACK BEARS!!!
I can see this being one of those 7-0 games. Flip a coin.
Sorry to offend anyone but just dont see anyone beating SW but I like Harlan Co in this one 27-7. Pulaski is not playing well at all.
Harlan has a shot here, would love to see the Black Bears pull this out.
Harlan county pulls it out..

HC 24
PC 21
Toss up game
I'm going to go with Granny Bear, on this one. I just have a feeling HC is going to bring their 'A' game & Pulaski Co. has been struggling. I just think Coach Larkey, has still got a play or two up his sleeve that people might not be thinking about. Best to the Black Bears & one of my all time favorite High School Coach's. Hope they can pull this one off!! :Wave::Wave::Wave:
This will be a slobber knocker, 8-7 PC.
What a change from just a few weeks ago.
That's what injuries can do to a team.

HC has a chance in this one. Im telling ya. It might just happen.
If Harlan Co. Can find a way to score 14 they win
Frozen Tundra Wrote:I can see this being one of those 7-0 games. Flip a coin.

I'm with you. I don't know much about Harlan County, but Pulaski County's defense is the real deal. I don't think the Black Bears can score enough to win. I'll take Pulaski County 21-7.
Sorry Granny...
Pulaski Co. 18
Harlan Co. 6
^^
:moon:

Wink
I'm going with the Black Bears. In the words of Red Green I'm pulling for ya and remember were all in this together.
Predicting
PC 21 Harlan Co. 7
Granny Bear Wrote:The Black Bears will score on a 40 yard passing play to pass the Maroons with 15 seconds left in the game!!

Black Bears 34
Pulaski 30

GO BLACK BEARS!!!

At least make it believable.
Pass defense must be BETTER. If we just cover the receivers we will be much better. Just unsound in coverage. We do have a shot if that happens.
Granny Bear Wrote:The Black Bears will score on a 40 yard passing play to pass the Maroons with 15 seconds left in the game!!

Black Bears 34
Pulaski 30

GO BLACK BEARS!!!

:dontthink
I'll go with HC on this by a touchdown. Really surprised that Harlan Co has not done better this season.
Number One Fan Wrote:I'll go with HC on this by a touchdown. Really surprised that Harlan Co has not done better this season.

Go Bears!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:At least make it believable.

Completed pass with 20 seconds left in the game!!??
Wink
Confusednicker:

Number One Fan Wrote:I'll go with HC on this by a touchdown. Really surprised that Harlan Co has not done better this season.

We have and continue to be plagued with injuries. When you say that during the season, folks tend to jump on you like a chicken on a june bug. No body has a problem believing Pulaski is down because of injuries.....guess they saw that in person. But it can, and does, happen to all teams. It killed us this year in an area where we were already thin.
Pulaski by 12.
Can the Maroons get back to Bowling Green this season?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Going with HC in this one 14 -13 besides they got the best fan in the state Granny Bear!!!!:1: