Pike Central @ Breathitt County 11/7
Who ya got in this one?
Pike County Central 45
Breathitt County 14

:popcorn:
Pcc 37
bc 20
I got the Hawks in this one.
As bad as I hate to say it, Hawks roll in this one!!!
i go with the Hawks in this one breathitt qb didnt finish the game last week got hurt
PCC by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Pike Central big...
Pike Central takes this one with ease.
Pike Central 35-7
Pike central big
We should win pretty big.but hey you never know cant count other team out durning playoff time
Any word on the Collins boy?
[Image: http://i57.tinypic.com/o52j6d.jpg]
PCC by 14.
The result really is not in question. The spread is. Depends on if qb1 is able to play for the Bobcats.

Breathitt County with the upset.
I look for breathitt to put someone in to try to start a fight with justice maybe get him tossed then take their chances from there, that's just the way they are coached. If pike central can keep their heads and the refs do their job pike central by 21.
That's a harsh and asinine statement that you just made there dawg fan! You know nothing about how Coach Moore coaches these kids and you don't know anything about our kids. Its okay to comment on the game but don't go attacking peoples character unless you know it for sure to be true! Coach Moore is a very nice young man and doesn't teach his players to play that way. I know everyone is entitled to there opinion but do us all a favor speak on the game and not what you assume you know about the people involved. Thanks bobcat parent!
Yeah that's a very harsh comment to make...Coach Moore does a great job here and teaches the kids the right way. Do tempers flair up from time to time yes....But we as fans and parents do not know what is said out there or what is done to a kid in a pile. We don't know. I know Breathitt County players are NOT taught to fight or cause fights. Coach Moore is about class. I would not attack a coach or anyone for that matter with harsh comments such as that. Now back to the game predictions. Breathitt 35 PCC 34 just because they are being overlooked. If Collins doesn't play it will be a long night for the cats. Can't wait to see this one.
The Hawks have been playing relatively well after their blowout loss to Williamsburg... The Hawks continue this momentum... PCC by 27
Probably wont know until start of the game if Collins will play or not. Pretty beat up I hear
Pike Central by 20
Hawks win big!!
Players don't do what breathitt players did in the lc game without approval from the coach. Was at the game and have seen the film many times, that is just what I see when I watch it. Same thing happen couple years ago between pike central and breathitt.
Same thing happened a couple of years ago against pike central because a player from pike central threw a Breathitt player down and started punching him. Believe it's on YouTube if you want to search it. I'm old and I was taught if my teammate gets in a scuffle you go take up for that teammate. Just a brotherhood thing. So get your facts straight before degrading a program. Holcomb was at Breathitt when that happened also. So let me guess Holcomb has no class now. That what your saying?
bobcatsfan Wrote:Same thing happened a couple of years ago against pike central because a player from pike central threw a Breathitt player down and started punching him. Believe it's on YouTube if you want to search it. I'm old and I was taught if my teammate gets in a scuffle you go take up for that teammate. Just a brotherhood thing. So get your facts straight before degrading a program. Holcomb was at Breathitt when that happened also. So let me guess Holcomb has no class now. That what your saying?

Yea you can several altercation with breathitt on you tube. The things breathitt players do leading up to the fights is what should cocern the coach I know thay have game film . Just don't see them watching the film and let players get away with that stuff.
One thing to remember is that one side is not 100% innocent or guilty in these instances. Whether it be 80/20, 90/10, 60/40 or 50/50, both sides had a part in it.

Pike Central huge.

Pike Central 49
Breathitt County 14
Sad for breathitt football.

pcc 63
Bhs 21
Pike Central wins big...