Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell in a Cell
Thoughts?

It was nice to see Bray Wyatt back in action, but it left a bad taste in my mouth that he interfered with the Ambrose match.

In sure that was the angle WWE was going for, but I would have liked to have seen the Ambrose/Rollins feud get some closure.

Oh well!

I'm sure Rollins and Ambrose will continue to feud until Ambrose finally spoils the MITB title shot for Rollins.
Not the biggest fan of the ending, but I can dig a Ambrose/Wyatt feud.
Dat Dude Wrote:Not the biggest fan of the ending, but I can dig a Ambrose/Wyatt feud.

No doubt.
I just feel like WWE is booking themselves into a corner. Ambrose was losing momentum anyways in my opinion after the "comedy" shit they have been trying with him. I thought he really needed either to beat Rollins, or lose dirty. Now, he's going to enter a feud with Wyatt that I don't think either man can afford to lose.

Not to mention I find Bray Wyatt boring as all get out. I loved him at first, but it got so repetitive. I think he needed to be off of TV longer.
^ I'm not sure how you can say Ambrose was losing momentum???? He received the loudest pops (by far), and his comedy stints have been a rip-off of another guy that comedy sure didn't seem to affect him (Beer Truck, filling Corvette with concrete, Moster truck over limo), nah, comedy sure didn't hurt the tough-guy image of Stone Cold....

As for the finish, yeah, I liked seeing Bray back - but, I was very disappointed in how. After all the really dark messages, the Bray come back seemed to include bringing something or someone new with him. Maybe he introduces that tonight, but you cannot recreate first impressions, and my first impression was that Bray is back, but the only thing that changed is that he did not have any companions. Blah!

As for the HIC match with Rollins and Ambrose, they killed it because of the crap at the beginning with the cronies at the top, and then at the end with Bray. When the intros started, I thought "wow, these guys should be able to tell a good story in 30 minutes". Then the waste of match time on the crap to start the match, and then the few minutes it took for Bray, gave these guys not more than 12-15 minutes of match time. I didn't feel like any kind of story got to complete.

I did like the spot with the table wedged between the fence and the ring (but that is not new), and I liked the fire extinguisher from Kane. But there was no good follow-ups to those stories within the match. It just felt rushed, chaotic, and no story except the Bray story - and that did nothing but confuse everyone.

As an old school guy, I have to rate the Cena/Orton match as a better match. Though I knew they would not let those guys get too crazy, because that was to be saved for the last match, I did feel that the story-telling and chain sequences were what you would expect from two great pros. Cena does not get the credit he deserves for his chain wrestling. No, it's not as good as Orton, but, it's not that bad either.

Please - Shoot me if I have to see AJ and Paige in one more segment.

Look for another heel turn by Mark Henry. His smirk when Big Show said he was going to win it for (to Mark) "you to", seemed to set up a Mark Henry interference costing Show. To Rusev, I really am happy that they gave him the clean win instead of countout or something underhanded.
^Don't forget the time wasted with the fall off of the cage and the medics coming out and putting them on stretchers... that sucked up a lot of time and did very little IMO. I know that it was part of the story, but I thought it was a big time-suck for what it was.

AJ/Paige are always as boring as ever...
and the tag-team stuff is growing old on me as well.