Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County's Defense
Just wanted to take a minute and talk about it. I really have to feel bad for the defense of the Musketeers. Outside of Johnson Central, they have held everyone to well under their season averages. Both in points and yardage. They held Raceland in check for the most part, especially against the run, it took Ashland 4 solid quarters of play to put them away and really everyone else has had to put their best foot foward to win. Greenup's offensehas just been enemic. RyanByrd has not been what he was before the knee injury and Lawson has had trouble developing much of a passing game. If Greenup had any sort of an offense, they very well may have be sitting at .500 or quite possibly better than that. The GC administration needs to keep Mullins around. Its onlya matter of time before they get over the hump.
I'm pretty sure my raiders would put up at least 35 on that d.
I appreciate ur enthusiasm Maniac. But i believe ur sadly mistaken.
Lawson is not a qb. Jr. Jared hunt is. If not for turnovers. Gc would have beaten Russell, Rowan, and
Ashland. You keep saying how bad the offense is. Look at the stats from those 3 games. Ashland couldnt stop GC in the second half. 3 fumbles stopped every drive.
Greenup heading in the right direction. Glad to see it.
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:I'm pretty sure my raiders would put up at least 35 on that d.
No offense but East hasn't put up 35 combined in all their games this season.
GC will have one of the best backfields in the area next season. A healthy Ryan Byrd (1200yrds last season before knee surgery), The speed and big play ability of Jake Wright (7tds this season) and one of the best full backs in the area (great blocker and runs with big power).
RaiderManiac I think u need to remove your Raider goggles bro.
Has East Carter scored 35 in a game all year?
Good to see Greenup County on the right track