Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville-27 Middlesboro-14 Final
Wow I dont know what to say... I do know that this season is about done... :/
Good win Danville.. Somerset and Middlesboro will play for the 3 seed..
Congrats to the Ads. Middlesboro going through a tough time right now and the kids need support. Keep working hard Jackets!!
good win
NO injurys.
We have issues that may not get solved.
Hmm, fired Randy Frazier and lost his son Cole (stud TE and LB) to Bell Co? Now you're playing Somerset for the 3 seed. Ouch, that hurts! Maybe not a great move........good luck in the playoffs
Lost to a great Danville team.
Keep plugging away Jackets.
I truly thought the jackets would win.
What does this win or loss mean for both Mboro and Danville.
Congrats to Danville
I thought sure the Jackets, had this one! :dontthink
Way to go #1 FRESHMAN QB. At least you got them on the board.
Grow up number one fan. How about those fumbles? Since you really wanna act as if he's the only one doing anything 5 turnovers in two games. Let's hear it haha????
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Hmm, fired Randy Frazier and lost his son Cole (stud TE and LB) to Bell Co? Now you're playing Somerset for the 3 seed. Ouch, that hurts! Maybe not a great move........good luck in the playoffs

Exactly...how's that working out for ya, he who thinks he is King of Middlesboro? Methinks Martin should be looking for another job, himself! And it couldn't happen to a better person! :hilarious:
RisingJackets Wrote:Grow up number one fan. How about those fumbles? Since you really wanna act as if he's the only one doing anything 5 turnovers in two games. Let's hear it haha????

The kid is exceeding expectations for a freshmen, you can expect those turnovers because of the fact he is a freshmen. The offense should have matched our personnel, to late now.

There is no bigger game for us this season, than Somerset. Must WIN. If not, we go to P'burg first round, with a early out. Reality.
RisingJackets Wrote:Grow up number one fan. How about those fumbles? Since you really wanna act as if he's the only one doing anything 5 turnovers in two games. Let's hear it haha????
He is a freshman. He makes mistakes and is going to, but he will be a powerhouse in a couple of years. What are you, a senior parent? Haha!!! There are still adjustments that need to be made. Massengill has runners, and he has got speed in the wrong positions. Just sayin'.
Any details?
Details.....We seem to be in search of an offense.
I picked Danville 28 to 14 so I was close good win for the ADS.
Danville has extremely good athletes. If they had a good line they would be a serious contender for the state title. I knew Middlesboro would be outmatched in this one, but it was a winnable game for them. You can't make the little mistakes and expect to beat a team full of great athletes. I hope middlesboro can figure it out before the playoffs come around.
Panther fan, Danville is not big up front, but they are outstanding at blocking assignments.. Great OL coach at Danville is all I can say..
I am glad middlesboro decided to stick with the freshman at QB. It will do wonders for him going into next season.
Hows the seeding looking on that side of the region?
Middlesboro needs a mechanic. The wheels have fell off.
baseball1974 Wrote:I am glad middlesboro decided to stick with the freshman at QB. It will do wonders for him going into next season.

His confidence will last about 2 snaps next year. We will not win a game. We will be so young it will takes 2 years to get anything going. This season must be salvaged. Whatever it takes.
FlippedOut Wrote:His confidence will last about 2 snaps next year. We will not win a game. We will be so young it will takes 2 years to get anything going. This season must be salvaged. Whatever it takes.

Well then I hope for his sake he can find a place next year with a little bit of support? He's going to be the only player you got next year, so if I were you I'd rally around him?
Is it just me or does anyone else feel as if numberonefan makes multiple accounts to make him self feel as if he's getting a point across. Youre the type of person that brings selfishness to a team. If you cared about the TEAM you would not be on here running your chops about how much better your son is than everyone else. But it's fine there's always atleast one guy like you on every thread hahaConfusednicker:Confusednicker:
RisingJackets Wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else feel as if numberonefan makes multiple accounts to make him self feel as if he's getting a point across. Youre the type of person that brings selfishness to a team. If you cared about the TEAM you would not be on here running your chops about how much better your son is than everyone else. But it's fine there's always atleast one guy like you on every thread hahaConfusednicker:Confusednicker:
You're foolish. I cheer for every kid on that team. I support them win or lose. I don't agree with the coaching and think those coaches don't utilize what they have in the right positions. I have never said one thing about my son, probably because I don't have one. What I do have is years as a Jacket fan, been through multiple coaches, the good, bad, and the ugly. I get mad over the senior BS and only because you got kids coming up that deserve the same attention at being coached. One thing I don't know is if there will be any seniors on the team, but you can bet they won't be shown the same privileges as these seniors have and that is wrong. The team will be young, I don't look for a very good season next year. But yea, I get my point across. I cannot help that you don't comprehend it. I'm selfish when it comes to winning and losing. I hate to lose. If your mad because I called out Edwards as QB, then so be it. He was in the wrong position and is in the wrong position now. But I guess we can all coach from the bleachers. I think you're a kid that listens to mommy and daddy talk too much.