Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulton County @ Mayfield 10-17
Thoughts and Predictions. :thatsfunn
Cupcake City.
Somebody needed to post a mayfield thread. Confusednicker:
Why even do a thread for this one?
mysonis55 Wrote:Why even do a thread for this one?

? why not....:baby:
Because it's another bye week. It should be just like the Fulton City game.
Mayfield 63
Fulton county 06

Just a predictions....:yikes:
The six only comes if it's on the youngsters.
Mayfield by 63.
Mayfield with running clock in early 3rd
Clock will start early 2nd period.
How do they still have two schools/teams in Fulton. I think I saw that Fulton County and Fulton City are each in the bottom five as far as enrollment of schools with football teams.
Too much pride and politics standing in the way of a merger. It is just plain dumb. They are very economically depressed in that area. If you combine the two, you would now only have to maintain one school and would be able to offer more in the form of academics and athletics to the children. Instead, you have a bunch of old timers that can't let go of their past to save their future.
I will say this, if they do combine, they would have the athletes to compete with anyone. They would also have more of an opportunity to get a good coach.
I gues since i keep making fun of eastern teams for starting threads on cinnamon roll games, they decided to start one on this one. Got to love good ole sir 164 teams.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I gues since i keep making fun of eastern teams for starting threads on cinnamon roll games, they decided to start one on this one. Got to love good ole sir 164 teams.

I wish I had never started this thread mysonis55 is wanting to make Fulton County an Fulton City a 2A school.....already looking for marshmallows for 2A games....Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I wish I had never started this thread mysonis55 is wanting to make Fulton County an Fulton City a 2A school.....already looking for marshmallows for 2A games....Confusednicker:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if they combined they would still be 1a. Fulton city has about 45 boys, and fulton county about 75, so they would be a mid sized 1a.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but if they combined they would still be 1a. Fulton city has about 45 boys, and fulton county about 75, so they would be a mid sized 1a.

Dang combine the schools Fulton County....64SUR :worthy:
Exactly, they would still well below the 2A numbers.
My son will go home early Friday night. I WANT CALL THEM A MARSHMALLOW
killbilly usmc Wrote:I gues since i keep making fun of eastern teams for starting threads on cinnamon roll games, they decided to start one on this one. Got to love good ole sir 164 teams.

pass me a cinnamon roll :please:
topnotch Wrote:My son will go home early Friday night. I WANT CALL THEM A MARSHMALLOW

You cant help who you are in the district with at least they didnt schedule 4 marshmellows, 2 honeybuns, 2 cupcakes, 1 swiss cake roll, and 1 suzie que for there ten regular season games like 1 team i know of. The only thing yall left off the schedule was a twinkie.:biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:You cant help who you are in the district with at least they didnt schedule 4 marshmellows, 2 honeybuns, 2 cupcakes, 1 swiss cake roll, and 1 suzie que for there ten regular season games like 1 team i know of. The only thing yall left off the schedule was a twinkie.:biglmao:

:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:pass me a cinnamon roll :please:

Dang i knew i left something off my list im gettin hungry with all this talk.
Mayfield I hope you do get back to BG this year. I think we have a decient shot to get back and I think it will be A hell of A game.
To be the best you got to beat the best.
Death and destruction to poor old Fulton County this Friday. Beware the Cardinals are coming.
Typically, Fulton City will dress 15-18 kids and Fulton Co about 20. If they were to merge and build a new school, I have a feeling alot of the kids from Hickman Co would transfer over and possibly some of the S.Fulton, Tn kids, who have recently went the other way. The problem both teams have is numbers and neither have a coaching staff to write home about, but, both do have a few really good athletes.. With a good coaching staff, I could see them being competitve if they did merge..
I don't know about the Hickman Co boys. Its just as easy for them to transfer to Mayfield, but they don't. have always said they have the talent, they just need numbers and a football coach.