Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State tourney
What is the dates for the football state tourney this year?
December 5th and 6th.
bucslover68 Wrote:December 5th and 6th.

what date for 3a? hopefully sat, I may come,but not sure,cause the 1st 3 times I went Belfry lost,i didn't go last yr and they win,lol
Great stadium ,great town, great experience.
Hope it doesn't rain.
cuppett777 Wrote:what date for 3a? hopefully sat, I may come,but not sure,cause the 1st 3 times I went Belfry lost,i didn't go last yr and they win,lol

Sorry. December 5th at 11:00.
What is the date and times of all the games?
bucslover68 Wrote:Sorry. December 5th at 11:00.

figures,lol,thanks
Pappy and I are making plans to attend! I've never been to a state football tournament, and I cannot wait for the experience!

cuppett777 Wrote:what date for 3a? hopefully sat, I may come,but not sure,cause the 1st 3 times I went Belfry lost,i didn't go last yr and they win,lol

Oh Lord..stay home!!
Confusednicker:

topnotch Wrote:Great stadium ,great town, great experience.

Atmosphere must be electric! I can't wait to be there. Pappy Bear has been when it was in Louisville, but I never have gotten to go.

topnotch Wrote:Hope it doesn't rain.

I hope it doesn't SNOW!! I remember tracing a few last year who went in horrible weather (cough...skully and the mrs.). I was worried to death about them!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Pappy and I are making plans to attend! I've never been to a state football tournament, and I cannot wait for the experience!

Oh Lord..stay home!!
Confusednicker:

Atmosphere must be electric! I can't wait to be there. Pappy Bear has been when it was in Louisville, but I never have gotten to go.

I hope it doesn't SNOW!! I remember tracing a few last year who went in horrible weather (cough...skully and the mrs.). I was worried to death about them!!

it was too cold to be electric last year lol.I had several layers of clothing on and the wind still felt like it was cutting to the bone.
Granny Bear Wrote:Pappy and I are making plans to attend! I've never been to a state football tournament, and I cannot wait for the experience!

Oh Lord..stay home!!
Confusednicker:

I will be looking you up young lady! I would like to introduce to my son. He likes awesome people.Smile