Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel - Madison Southern 10/17
I believe that North Laurel's Defense will rise to the occasion and they will win this game. Not sure if Harris, will be playing or not, but still think they can pull out a win against Madison Southern. Their Defense last week end, in the worst of conditions was still top notch! Going with the Jags on this one! :Clap:
I know N. Laurel wants to win, but it's almost a blessing if they lose they would probably fall to a 4 seed come playoff time thus allowing them to avoid South Western until the region championship.
North by 7.
If Harris play and I don't think he does NL wins by 7. If he don't play NL by 17. NL defense if pretty darn good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Harris is not playing...

North Laurel 28
Madison Southern 14
Is Harris done for the year? Huge blow to Southern if so.
I think Harris is going to play, just not sure when. After talking to a few people from Richmond, they said he is likely to play this week and is game time decison and will probably play a little.
I heard Harris is a no go for this game...

North Laurel by 2 scores
Southern has to have Harris to be able to keep it close
Madison Southern 28-14 if Harris plays.
24-13 MS is Harris plays. Same score NL if he doesn't.
is Dean playing for Madison Southern?
North Laurel 36
Madison Southern 21

:Cheerlead
I would keep Harris out til he is 100 percent no matter what.
Damien is 100% O.U.T.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Damien is 100% O.U.T.

That is a shame for him, but perfectly understand his not playing, he has a future whether he plays or not! Sure wouldn't take a change on a BIG injury that would be a lot longer to recover from. I am sure his family is advising him to look to the future! :Thumbs:
jim rome Wrote:I know N. Laurel wants to win, but it's almost a blessing if they lose they would probably fall to a 4 seed come playoff time thus allowing them to avoid South Western until the region championship.

They have to play them sometime! They would play the #1 seed from another District. There are 5 in their District the way I understand it, so #1 Seed from their District would get a bye? Correct? TongueirateSho
No bye, top 4 in district 7 play district 8. Harris is out at least 2 more weeks. May be available for Boyle Co game. Wish him the best, hope to see him at UK!! North D will play strong. North 27 Southern 7.
MS no chance without Harris
jim rome Wrote:I know N. Laurel wants to win, but it's almost a blessing if they lose they would probably fall to a 4 seed come playoff time thus allowing them to avoid South Western until the region championship.

That is good, I would hate to be faced with that. I think I would do what was best overall for the team, I don't know how I would feel about that.
Harris is through.
He has a Sprained MCL...I think he'll play by the playoffs.
Taking North in this one by 14
Harris is just being smart by not playing. I hate it for his Senior season, but he has to look beyond high school at this point.
North wins big without Harris, 32 to 7.