•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/17
Skully is a pretty bad dude as well bear booster.
I wouldn't be overly concerned until you piss off mrs. skully though. If that I happens, id just quit.
Bear booster Wrote:Everyone is a hypocrite to a certain degree.
You tell someone not to get mad but yet get mad yourself, that's a hypocrite.
Is that not true?
First off I didn't say I was mad. There you go judging the wrong judgment again. I said I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. I AM NOT A HYPOCRITE. Maybe you didn't see it the first time. You don't know me. You have no right to say that I am a hypocrite. And by saying the only one that wasn't a hypocrite was JESUS is the same as calling everyone on here a hypocrite.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sorry friends, I regret to inform you that RunItUpTheGut will be at big blue madness on Friday night and wont be able to attend.

Im sure my great friends will keep me updated.

same here.Why do they always have madness on same night the Colonels play the Bears?:why:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sorry friends, I regret to inform you that RunItUpTheGut will be at big blue madness on Friday night and wont be able to attend.

Im sure my great friends will keep me updated.
I got you GUT unless all those angry fans get ahold of me Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I got you GUT unless all those angry fans get ahold of me Confusednicker:

you could be in trouble :biglmao:
skully03 Wrote:First off I didn't say I was mad. There you go judging the wrong judgment again. I said I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. I AM NOT A HYPOCRITE. Maybe you didn't see it the first time. You don't know me. You have no right to say that I am a hypocrite. And by saying the only one that wasn't a hypocrite was JESUS is the same as calling everyone on here a hypocrite.

Was using you as being mad as an example, not referring to you as being mad.

If I offended you I'm sorry, im not ashamed to apologize
pjdoug Wrote:same here.Why do they always have madness on same night the Colonels play the Bears?:why:

Harlan County new what was coming in the future and scheduled it to where nobody could see Confusednicker:
Bear booster Wrote:Everyone is a hypocrite to a certain degree.
You tell someone not to get mad but yet get mad yourself, that's a hypocrite.
Is that not true?
See, now there you go!!! WE AS CHRISTIANS, get called Hypocrites because we take offense to how YOU use our SAVIOR!!! Let me inform you of something!!! We DO NOT, take anything lighty when it comes to serving God! So before you run your mouth about My Jesus or saying that my husband is a hypocrite, or even myself... You best look in the mirror!!! My God WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!!! That's what's wrong with the world today!!! One person got everything changed, because Christians didn't want to cause trouble or hurt peoples feelings!!! Or take a stand.... Well, you've meet your match... We will stand for God!!! And what's right!!! We WILL NOT BACK DOWN OFF THE WORD OF GOD!!! So as for your post, SHAME ON YOU!!! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!
As for Demarcus, he has a right to his opinion, and he don't blame the kids!!! We feel sorry for them!! They deserve the best, and especially the Seniors!!! I had a lot of respect for HC! But fans and kids ARE NOT TO BLAME!!!
[Image: http://www.bear.org/website/images/stori...e_2007.jpg]

Granny Bear and her cubs as they prepare to take down Wide Gut! Confusednicker:
Bear booster Wrote:Was using you as being mad as an example, not referring to you as being mad.

:High5:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Harlan County new what was coming in the future and scheduled it to where nobody could see Confusednicker:

I've not been able to visit Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium since it opened due to Whitley County playing them on the same night as Big Blue Madness Confusednicker:
Bear booster Wrote:Was using you as being mad as an example, not referring to you as being mad.

You'll learn soon enough if youre going to continue being a part of this site that you have to have thick skin, and no that about 99% of the post are flabbergasted bull...
pjdoug Wrote:I've not been able to visit Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium since it opened due to Whitley County playing them on the same night as Big Blue Madness Confusednicker:

Ive not been to the new stadium yet either. I went and watched the HC/WC game in 2010 at the old field, and watched them play at Whitley in 2011, but haven't seen a WC/HC game since.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You'll learn soon enough if youre going to continue being a part of this site that you have to have thick skin, and no that about 99% of the post are flabbergasted bull...

exactly right or I would be crying after skully made me walk the plank for trash talking his pirates Confusednicker:
mrs.skully02 Wrote:See, now there you go!!! WE AS CHRISTIANS, get called Hypocrites because we take offense to how YOU use our SAVIOR!!! Let me inform you of something!!! We DO NOT, take anything lighty when it comes to serving God! So before you run your mouth about My Jesus or saying that my husband is a hypocrite, or even myself... You best look in the mirror!!! My God WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!!! That's what's wrong with the world today!!! One person got everything changed, because Christians didn't want to cause trouble or hurt peoples feelings!!! Or take a stand.... Well, you've meet your match... We will stand for God!!! And what's right!!! We WILL NOT BACK DOWN OFF THE WORD OF GOD!!! So as for your post, SHAME ON YOU!!! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!
As for Demarcus, he has a right to his opinion, and he don't blame the kids!!! We feel sorry for them!! They deserve the best, and especially the Seniors!!! I had a lot of respect for HC! But fans and kids ARE NOT TO BLAME!!!

I don't or won't disagree with what you say.
Would love for you to pray for me.
As you can tell booster I'm well liked so it must just be you Confusednicker:
Bear booster Wrote:I don't or won't disagree with what you say.
Would love for you to pray for me.
You have our prayers, I don't want to come off as a mean person by no means! I am far from that! But I do take my Faith seriously! So please know that when we say we will pray for you!!! We are!!! God Bless!
Well this was fun but I have an early workout tomorrow... Goodnight black bear friends
Demarcus ware Wrote:As you can tell booster I'm well liked so it must just be you Confusednicker:

By the 10 or less on here maybe, but not the many I know in the community or stands.

I still want to know what you would tell coach Creech about the passing game.
He is a great coach and I'm sure if we were very capable of airing it out as you would like to see then we would.
Bear booster Wrote:By the 10 or less on here maybe, but not the many I know in the community or stands.

He is a great coach and I'm sure if we were very capable of airing it out as you would like to see then we would.

Here, ill tell you the secret Demarcus would share.
Please don't let this out, because it could cause some teams to get better and we don't need all that.

The secret is.....

pass the ball more than on 4th and 40.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Here, ill tell you the secret Demarcus would share.
Please don't let this out, because it could cause some teams to get better and we don't need all that.

The secret is.....

pass the ball more than on 4th and 40.

I would like to add to this if you dont mind. a toss sweep on 4th and 40 ain't considered a pass play either.Confusednicker:
Bear booster Wrote:By the 10 or less on here maybe, but not the many I know in the community or stands.

You must be talking to all my ex girlfriends cause there is a lot in those stands. Its funny that many people hate me but love talking when I'm there at the tailgate. So is everyone two faced and only talking behind my back is that what you're saying? Like I said I'll be there Friday night and we will find out what everyone has to say. As far as what HC needs to do, we've covered this over and over. You saying air it out is the same response everyone gives, its either run every play or or air it out with you people. Have you or anyone in HC ever heard the word BALANCED?? Its not either\or its balance. ..Your hung up on Coach Creech pretty bad is he sitting there looking for advice? You taking notes or something? Confusednicker: if you want to know what's been discussed ask all the fans that's mad what I've said and they can tell you since they are hanging on every word.
Oh one more thing. Punting on 4th and short in Greeneville terroritory but going for it on 4th and 10 from your own 30 the very next possession was nothing short of brilliant if you're trying to lose a game that is.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Oh one more thing. Punting on 4th and short in Greeneville terroritory but going for it on 4th and 10 from your own 30 the very next possession was nothing short of brilliant if you're trying to lose a game that is.

:hilarious:
There's a lot of talking about running or throwing. I don't know as much as all you coaches, but tackling is the word that kept running through my head Friday.
Also, it looked like there were some running lanes out there early, but the backs ran into defenders instead of finding the holes or weren't fast enough to get there. I'm guessing Fred Massey or Jake Middleton or Marcus McMillian would have made some big plays in those cases.
It usually comes down to who has the best players.
HDE Wrote:There's a lot of talking about running or throwing. I don't know as much as all you coaches, but tackling is the word that kept running through my head Friday.
Also, it looked like there were some running lanes out there early, but the backs ran into defenders instead of finding the holes or weren't fast enough to get there. I'm guessing Fred Massey or Jake Middleton or Marcus McMillian would have made some big plays in those cases.

:HitWall:
HDE Wrote:There's a lot of talking about running or throwing. I don't know as much as all you coaches, but tackling is the word that kept running through my head Friday.

if the slow runners cant find a running lane,and the defense cant tackle I like my team's chances Friday.

He is liked by more than you will ever know...

As for the team it's like this. If the team is struggling and not getting the job done you can't fire the team you just get rid of the coach and whole staff too. Cause when it's all said and done the coaches are the ones that's responsible for the way the team performs. The kids are only doing what they are taught. And it's obviously not working! Either they have stopped teaching and coaching or the kids just don't want to learn. I say the coaches have failed to do their job and that's teach these boys how to play the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
WideRight05 Wrote:[Image: http://www.bear.org/website/images/stori...e_2007.jpg]

Granny Bear and her cubs as they prepare to take down Wide Gut! Confusednicker:

Yo, I need NO help taking care of Gut!! Believe THAT!!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You'll learn soon enough if youre going to continue being a part of this site that you have to have thick skin, and no that about 99% of the post are flabbergasted bull...

This is the only true statement I've seen from Gut in a year!!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive not been to the new stadium yet either. I went and watched the HC/WC game in 2010 at the old field, and watched them play at Whitley in 2011, but haven't seen a WC/HC game since.

REALLY?? The bad thing about habitual lying is, that you must REMEMBER your lies. Otherwise, you just come off looking like a....well.....a dumbass!

Arm tackling hurt us so badly Friday night!!

pjdoug Wrote:if the slow runners cant find a running lane,and the defense cant tackle I like my team's chances Friday.

That's why we play the game; to see who wins!!!

Black Bears roll the Colonels in flour Friday, and deep fry them!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Yo, I need NO help taking care of Gut!! Believe THAT!!

This is the only true statement I've seen from Gut in a year!!

REALLY?? The bad thing about habitual lying is, that you must REMEMBER your lies. Otherwise, you just come off looking like a....well.....a dumbass!

Arm tackling hurt us so badly Friday night!!

That's why we play the game; to see who wins!!!

Black Bears roll the Colonels in flour Friday, and deep fry them!!

Confusednicker:
only the Colonel does the frying.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next