Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Leslie co. the best 2A team in the nation?
There has been much talk of several players from Leslie going to major D1 schools. They say 12 have already signed and 8 are to young to receive offers but they are being offered anyway. With their incredibly hard schedule and record at 7-0 I think we should all consider that this may be the best 2A team in the nation?
I'm confused? Did Couch retain some eligibility or something?
Gator95 Wrote:There has been much talk of several players from Leslie going to major D1 schools. They say 12 have already signed and 8 are to young to receive offers but they are being offered anyway. With their incredibly hard schedule and record at 7-0 I think we should all consider that this may be the best 2A team in the nation?

I think you Shelby Valley fans are worry. Confusederiously: At this point Leslie County is 7-0 working on #8 this Friday night....I think
64SUR Wrote:I think you Shelby Valley fans are worry. Confusederiously: At this point Leslie County is 7-0 working on #8 this Friday night....I think

I know, at this point I think we should all be worried. Valley and pburg may both have running clocks out on them. I just heard from a reliable source that Leslie is trying to schedule the Dallas Cowboys next year due to their recent dismantlement of the Seahawks. People are saying Leslie will be favored by 2 TD's. I'm more knowledgable than that though. I'll take Leslie by 4 TD's
Gator95 Wrote:I know, at this point I think we should all be worried. Valley and pburg may both have running clocks out on them. I just heard from a reliable source that Leslie is trying to schedule the Dallas Cowboys next year due to their recent dismantlement of the Seahawks. People are saying Leslie will be favored by 2 TD's. I'm more knowledgable than that though. I'll take Leslie by 4 TD's

My understanding half of prestonsburg starter didn't even play against Shelby Valley is this true or not...Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:My understanding half of prestonsburg starter didn't even play against Shelby Valley is this true or not...Confusednicker:

Both teams were without their best defensive players. Both linebackers. I'm pretty sure that's it. But don't worry, I think they'll both be back just in time to receive the proper beating that Leslie thinks they deserve.
:beg:
Gator95 Wrote:There has been much talk of several players from Leslie going to major D1 schools. They say 12 have already signed and 8 are to young to receive offers but they are being offered anyway. With their incredibly hard schedule and record at 7-0 I think we should all consider that this may be the best 2A team in the nation?

:help: No place for this kind of stuff. The Coaching Staff at Leslie Co. work hard and the kids work hard, why don't you get off.:igiveup:
Leslie County couldn't beat Pikeville, Hazard, Williamsburg, Raceland. I don't think they could beat Paintsville or Fairview.
Cellking Wrote::beg:

:help: No place for this kind of stuff. The Coaching Staff at Leslie Co. work hard and the kids work hard, why don't you get off.:igiveup:

What are you talking about? This is no different than the district championship thread that was made from a Leslie county fan before the Pburg and Valley game.
bac2369 Wrote:Leslie County couldn't beat Pikeville, Hazard, Williamsburg, Raceland. I don't think they could beat Paintsville or Fairview.

I agree
Which idiot keeps posting these stupid threads? Smile
[I] think you are right 64 they are the best team in the nation.
Leslie is the best team in Leslie county..
Played the weakest schedule in class A, AA, AAA
Who are the 12 that have already signed? Who did they sign with? UK get any?

Yes they are the best because Jughead and 64 told me so.
bac2369 Wrote:Leslie County couldn't beat Pikeville, Hazard, Williamsburg, Raceland. I don't think they could beat Paintsville or Fairview.

We'll never know, because they don't play:Thumbs:
Why do this? Just let the kids play the game, and if you are a player. Don't bring negative attention to your school. Because trust me, high school football goes by way too quick and when it's over it's over and then all you have left are the amazing memories you made with your brothers everyday during football. So just focus on being a great teammate and playing with everything you have in you every Friday night.

Now if you're a parent(which I don't think is the case), grow up and let it go. Leslie County is having an absolute great season and by posting this stuff on here, all that is talked about is the negativity instead of the positivity that those boys are putting so much effort forth everyday of the week.

So lets just clean it up around here!
Spud6 Wrote:Why do this? Just let the kids play the game, and if you are a player. Don't bring negative attention to your school. Because trust me, high school football goes by way too quick and when it's over it's over and then all you have left are the amazing memories you made with your brothers everyday during football. So just focus on being a great teammate and playing with everything you have in you every Friday night.

Now if you're a parent(which I don't think is the case), grow up and let it go. Leslie County is having an absolute great season and by posting this stuff on here, all that is talked about is the negativity instead of the positivity that those boys are putting so much effort forth everyday of the week.

So lets just clean it up around here!
Well spud, why isn't there one of these posts on the Leslie Co vs Pburg district championship thread? That thread was made before any football was played Friday night. I didn't see any disrespectful pburg or Shelby valley fans posting a thread like that or over looking their opponent. You don't think pburg or Shelby valley players and coaches work their butts off every week? Of course they do. But of course someone from Leslie has to get on here and start a thread assuming they have the district locked up and no one can compete with them when they have had the easiest schedule in the state. Well here's some news, pburg put a running clock on Betsy Layne. Killed them. Pburg beat valley by a touchdown. But Leslie beat Betsy Layne by 2 touchdowns. From what I hear it was a very even game throughout. Now there's somthing for you Leslie fans to think about. Ask the prestonsburg fans and players, the real district title was played Friday night. And both of these teams are coming, one right after another. I'm sure they both are looking forward to steam rolling Leslie and ten meeting again in the region championship. It seems like Leslie fans can post what they want and create threads that have no business being made. But if Shelby valley or pburg fans do so we need to "clean it up around here"
Gator95 Wrote:Well spud, why isn't there one of these posts on the Leslie Co vs Pburg district championship thread? That thread was made before any football was played Friday night. I didn't see any disrespectful pburg or Shelby valley fans posting a thread like that or over looking their opponent. You don't think pburg or Shelby valley players and coaches work their butts off every week? Of course they do. But of course someone from Leslie has to get on here and start a thread assuming they have the district locked up and no one can compete with them when they have had the easiest schedule in the state. Well here's some news, pburg put a running clock on Betsy Layne. Killed them. Pburg beat valley by a touchdown. But Leslie beat Betsy Layne by 2 touchdowns. From what I hear it was a very even game throughout. Now there's somthing for you Leslie fans to think about. Ask the prestonsburg fans and players, the real district title was played Friday night. And both of these teams are coming, one right after another. I'm sure they both are looking forward to steam rolling Leslie and ten meeting again in the region championship. It seems like Leslie fans can post what they want and create threads that have no business being made. But if Shelby valley or pburg fans do so we need to "clean it up around here"

Here's the kicker, a Leslie County fan made that thread. So, if they want to make threads about how they believe a certain game with be the championship game, that's their freewill and we can not fault them for doing so. I'm going out on a limb and saying you are not from Leslie County, and that's I said what I said. Didn't mean any harm by it. And as far as your comment about me saying that I only thought Leslie counties coaches and players work hard, I said Leslie County because you made the thread about Leslie County. I know that all teams in this district work very hard week in and week out, I played against this district for three years in my time at Betsy Layne.

But once again, I want to apologize and let you know I don't want to argue with you and was just making a statement.
Yep, I am officially out of the mix for best troll on BGR this year.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yep, I am officially out of the mix for best troll on BGR this year.

Hang in there pal you have a couple of months to go still. Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Hang in there pal you have a couple of months to go still. Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:Yep, I am officially out of the mix for best troll on BGR this year.

You are getting some competition for sure Smile
Urban Meyer was spotted at Hamburg Friday. Everyone assumes he was on his way to Berea to see Damien Harris. Truth is, he stopped to buy a Rand McNalley so he could find Hyden. Lol
PHSForever Wrote:Urban Meyer was spotted at Hamburg Friday. Everyone assumes he was on his way to Berea to see Damien Harris. Truth is, he stopped to buy a Rand McNalley so he could find Hyden. Lol

:thatsfunn
This thread is absurd...Would a mod please close this thread?

Leslie does have two 2016 kids who are going through the recruiting process. QB Kevin Whitaker and DT/OT Blake Asher, who has been on two unofficial visits to Louisville and has 2 more planned. Also has plans for games at Tennessee, Western, Missouri, and UK...

Frasure from Prestonsburg is another 2016 recruit, along with the big tackle fromBell Co. Those two and Asher are high on UK's list..
This is ridiculous..Close the thread..Plain and Simple!
I agree...
I Rule The World Wrote:This thread is absurd...Would a mod please close this thread?

Leslie does have two 2016 kids who are going through the recruiting process. QB Kevin Whitaker and DT/OT Blake Asher, who has been on two unofficial visits to Louisville and has 2 more planned. Also has plans for games at Tennessee, Western, Missouri, and UK...

Frasure from Prestonsburg is another 2016 recruit, along with the big tackle fromBell Co. Those two and Asher are high on UK's list..

Great to hear. Always good to get a free education. I have been hearing some good things about Whitaker and Asher both from a friend in that area.
Who ever posted this is a bit dumb. Don't worry about other schools or put down on anyone else. When a team is having success be happy for them. Especially a team from the mountains. Never talk down about anyone. It's okay to cheer 4 your team or
School. But this is just childish. Hope the eagles come ready to play Friday night! Best luck to both teams! Go eagles!