Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central vs Perry Co Central 10/17
The game is at Perry Co. Who ya got? Cougars by 14!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Letcher County Central 49
Perry County Central 14

:ChairHit:
This could be the year of the Cougars !!! I like Mike's team in this one, 28-7.
I would love to be in attendance for this one.
Letcher 28
Perry 27
Letcher by 10. They are in the driver's seat in the district.
Letcher by 3 TD's.
Letcher Central 28
Perry Central 21
Perry Co in an upset,
Letcher County Central - 47

Perry County Central - 14
As bad as I hate to say it... Cougars win... Pcc gotta recruit the hallways!
^ +1 on that
LCC by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think this game will be very close this district is very weak and on any given friday anyone can win at home not saying Perry will win but it will be closer than you think Letcher not played a a killer schedule neither has Perry but Perry played overall better competition in Overtime Perry 36 Letcher 34.
This game will be closer than what most expect. Playing at PCC is always tough with all the home cooking. Going with my Cougars In a close one. LCC by 7 in a high scoring game. :flame:
Letcher
UK2aday Wrote:This game will be closer than what most expect. Playing at PCC is always tough with all the home cooking. Going with my Cougars In a close one. LCC by 7 in a high scoring game. :flame:

Yea, after all the homecooking for LCC at last years game i'd say it will be hard on LCC coming to PCC.
PCC is a tough place to come away with a win, but the Cougars pull it off.
Last year the cookin was terrible...... That was the worst officiating I have ever witnessed....
the cooking is awful at both places lol
Sad to say, it is becoming the Norm in High School Football.
For what it's worth...
I've not seen anyone get cooked at Perry since the move to the new field.
I saw a ref at Letcher one time say holding on 23 offense uh uh I mean 67 on the defense .seemed like he couldn't talk plain and studdered.anybody else get cheated by him? lol
I'd say most of PCC's players are already hearing the basketballs bounce in there sleep right now and some are probably saying "Not sure if I want an extra playoff game." But with a 4 team district, Perry automatically gets one anyway right? Only to go play Pulaski first round?