Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 23 Pike Co. Central 20
dawgeers Wrote:Want to talk about "classy"? You have been going after LC coaches a lot recently. Over on the baseball board you were blaming injuries on the LC baseball coaches who have a total of about 50 years between them in coaching. You act as if they don't know what to do, and you do. That they are the reason for injuries. Same with football. Come on, now that's "classy"! :worthy: Also funny how you add "won a game they should have won". Well, they won against SCHS, yet you poked at the negatives of that WIN.

I'm definitely not the only one that thinks that. If you knew anything about what you are talking about then you'd know why I asked about the injuries? Your own fans talk worse about your football coaches than anyone. I'd clean your own house first?

You've turned a simple congrats into something stupid and this is why you guys have the reputation that you do.
LC could raise some eyebrows in the playoffs!
baseball1974 Wrote:I'm definitely not the only one that thinks that. If you knew anything about what you are talking about then you'd know why I asked about the injuries? Your own fans talk worse about your football coaches than anyone. I'd clean your own house first?You've turned a simple congrats into something stupid and this is why you guys have the reputation that you do.

It's comical to watch aint it...I swear I believe the dang fools would eat their young up there.Confusednicker:

Uh oh, there you go ahatin again..:biggrin:
baseball1974 Wrote:I'm definitely not the only one that thinks that. If you knew anything about what you are talking about then you'd know why I asked about the injuries? Your own fans talk worse about your football coaches than anyone. I'd clean your own house first?

You've turned a simple congrats into something stupid and this is why you guys have the reputation that you do.

I am just pointing out that all you know about Lawrence county athletics is what you read on here. You don't know the players on any team, you don't know the coaches, or what the programs have been through to get to where they are. You have not seen the current teams play. You know ol bob segar is a pure idiot but at least he has seen lc play can name most of the players, hell he even knows what position most of them play. But he don't get on here saying he has 35 years of coaching experience and he Is unbiased, hell he bleeds black and gold.

As far as lc fans talking bad about our coaches, if they are invested in the athletic programs
at lc, have kids in the school system, come to games, ect. then they have every right to voice their opinions.

Before you get on here talking bs you should do a little research, come to a game we will even be glad to have you at the tailgate party. But to get on here and say that you base your opinion on 35 years of coaching experience, like you are some kind of expert on lawrence county is just stupid, and that is why you have the reputation you have on here!
dawg fan Wrote:I am just pointing out that all you know about Lawrence county athletics is what you read on here. You don't know the players on any team, you don't know the coaches, or what the programs have been through to get to where they are. You have not seen the current teams play. You know ol bob segar is a pure idiot but at least he has seen lc play can name most of the players, hell he even knows what position most of them play. But he don't get on here saying he has 35 years of coaching experience and he Is unbiased, hell he bleeds black and gold.

As far as lc fans talking bad about our coaches, if they are invested in the athletic programs
at lc, have kids in the school system, come to games, ect. then they have every right to voice their opinions.

Before you get on here talking bs you should do a little research, come to a game we will even be glad to have you at the tailgate party. But to get on here and say that you base your opinion on 35 years of coaching experience, like you are some kind of expert on lawrence county is just stupid, and that is why you have the reputation you have on here!

Naw, I just am able to distinguish the truth from the BS (Hey that's my initials...lol) and it just sends you guys into the stratosphere...You guys need to quit being so paranoid and taking every little thing so personal. It makes you all look like you have little man's syndrome.

2nd Bold: I think if you ask about anybody on here, you find that 1974 has been a breath of fresh air . That's the rep he's got dawg fan...Just because he doesn't say what you want to hear , doesn't make him wrong.
Hell segar I give you as good a complament as you will ever get from a lc fan and you come up with that nonsense.

Just don't see how 1974 can come up with an unbiased opinion on a team or program he knows nothing about, not seen play, don't know the players, or coaches. Why don't he just say I am fan of whoever and be done with it. Dont get on here stating your some kind of profesional in the industry when he really don't have a clue.
dawg fan Wrote:Hell segar I give you as good a complament as you will ever get from a lc fan and you come up with that nonsense.

Just don't see how 1974 can come up with an unbiased opinion on a team or program he knows nothing about, not seen play, don't know the players, or coaches. Why don't he just say I am fan of whoever and be done with it. Dont get on here stating your some kind of profesional in the industry when he really don't have a clue.

lol...Oh yeah, everybody just loves being called an idiot...What could I have ever been thinking.Confusednicker:

Nonsense?? Take a BGR poll and see what the results are.........lol
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Oh yeah, everybody just loves being called an idiot...What could I have ever been thinking.Confusednicker:

But you have to admit that is probably the best you will ever get from a lc fan. Read the hole thing don't just stop at the idiot, I said some other stuff too. And from the private messages I have been getting on 1974 I think you may be surprised.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Oh yeah, everybody just loves being called an idiot...What could I have ever been thinking.Confusednicker:

Bobby why do you get so upset when I call you this? I have and do call you worse so what would you rather be called? idiot, moron,stupid, jack *$#, **** sucker, Old Gay Man, fa****, queer, gook, etc. You pick its your choice but hey at least every name fits you! Confusednicker:
Segar when wymt said what the said your whole fan base went crazy. Because it is different when rival fans get on here and talk smack. We all know who is a fan of what team. But when your stating all your credentials as a professional and that you are unbiased and talk bs, then that puts you in the same boat with wymt.
dawg fan Wrote:But you have to admit that is probably the best you will ever get from a lc fan. Read the hole thing don't just stop at the idiot, I said some other stuff too. And from the private messages I have been getting on 1974 I think you may be surprised.

lol....Well that may be true df..That may very well be true...I guess a big thank you is in order.:Thumbs:
dawg fan Wrote:Segar when wymt said what the said your whole fan base went crazy. Because it is different when rival fans get on here and talk smack. We all know who is a fan of what team. But when your stating all your credentials as a professional and that you are unbiased and talk bs, then that puts you in the same boat with wymt.

Did you hear me say the first word about what WYMT said..Nope, not a word!!
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....Well that may be true df..That may very well be true...I guess a big thank you is in order.:Thumbs:

You are welcome, have a good night.
dawg fan Wrote:But you have to admit that is probably the best you will ever get from a lc fan. Read the hole thing don't just stop at the idiot, I said some other stuff too. And from the private messages I have been getting on 1974 I think you may be surprised.

Want to hear something really, really :hilarious: You would be surprised the messages I have been getting from other JC Fans apologizing for these idiots Confusednicker: They even say they have changed their name on here as to not even show they are from JC because how embarrassed they are.They say it is so embarrassing the way I have made Bobby Seger look and that he just can't hang with me. The real funny part is they encourage me to keep making him look stupid. I even got an Atta Boy pat on the back from one of them. So I have come to a conclusion not all of JC is stupid just a few like Bobby. JC the majority there is alot of Class there. Just so sad that Bobby slipped through the cracks. I know what JC Fans you can blame it on his bloodline remember him tracing it and it coming back Ohio? Yeah that is what it is Ohio or better yet we will blame it on Obama :hilarious:
Bob Seger Wrote:Did you hear me say the first word about what WYMT said..Nope, not a word!!

Did not say you did personally, but your fan base went crazy and rightfully so. It is different when it is a fan verse someone who is supposed to unbiased. A totally unbiased person could eventually find something positive to say about any team.
I'm still trying to figure other than myself. What LC Baseball Player took Bobby's girl away from him? The initials wouldn't happen to be CS would they? If so that would explain it ALL!
Ignorance makes this thread unpleasant to read. It's quite sad. Congrats LC!
dawg fan Wrote:Hell segar I give you as good a complament as you will ever get from a lc fan and you come up with that nonsense.

You have every right to take up for your team. If I came off negative in anything I said I apologize, I was simply responding based off my experience and what I've seen over the years. You're right I haven't been to a game and I do not know the coach personally. So I probably shouldn't have made a statement of judgement without knowing more about the situation? I was wrong to do that. It was definitely not personal and I'm sorry you took it that way. I wish you luck against belfry.

As far as being a fan I don't really have a team other than Ashland and they haven't done a lot to talk about this year. I'm only able to watch teams when they come towards Lexington to play.
baseball1974 Wrote:You have every right to take up for your team. If I came off negative in anything I said I apologize, I was simply responding based off my experience and what I've seen over the years. You're right I haven't been to a game and I do not know the coach personally. So I probably shouldn't have made a statement of judgement without knowing more about the situation? I was wrong to do that. It was definitely not personal and I'm sorry you took it that way. I wish you luck against belfry.

As far as being a fan I don't really have a team other than Ashland and they haven't done a lot to talk about this year. I'm only able to watch teams when they come towards Lexington to play.

I would like to invite you to a game, on me I will even get you a hotel room for the night so you don't have to drive back to lexington late at night. Just let me know if your are interested. I think you would enjoy the passion that the community has for their bulldogs.
dawg fan Wrote:I would like to invite you to a game, on me I will even get you a hotel room for the night so you don't have to drive back to lexington late at night. Just let me know if your are interested. I think you would enjoy the passion that the community has for their bulldogs.

I'm thinking about making the trip this Friday? Depends on what the weather is, but hopefully I'll be able to work it out?

It's either that or Bryan Station and Scott County and I'm not too concerned with either of them.

I did see Lawrence play Sheldon Clark in 09' when I was still in the journalism world. I went to check out the new coach. I can say atmosphere wise it was one of the better ones in eastern KY. Pikeville has a good atmosphere as well.
You guys are real tough n each other.
KROCK is far more intelligent than Segar You can tell by the structure.
I don't care what the score was Pike Central had the best team.
topnotch Wrote:KROCK is far more intelligent than Segar You can tell by the structure.

Thanks for the compliment! I have got to be honest It doesn't take Much Confusednicker: :biglmao::hilarious: Confusednicker:
KyRock Wrote:Thanks for the compliment! I have got to be honest It doesn't take Much Confusednicker: :biglmao::hilarious: Confusednicker:

:betterthanexpected:
topnotch Wrote:I don't care what the score was Pike Central had the best team.

Keep telling yourself that on the bus ride to your playoff game!:biglmao: