Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle/Lex Cath
know1 Wrote:Like I've been saying all year long, Boyle needs to diversify its offense if it wants to contend for a championship. In this game, the defense also let them down. When they get behind, running it up the middle every play after the QB wastes a bunch of time running to the sidelines to get a play just isn't smart football. It takes Boyle 8 minutes or so to drive 80 yards. That isn't good when you're behind.

For the first time all year I completely agree with you.:Thumbs:
BoyleCounty Wrote:When Boyle County loses all the haters come out! I can't wait til Highlands loses in the playoffs.

No hate here brother. Much respect to your program. 2 great teams that battled like Gladiators all evening long. Like someone mentioned, HATERS means your program is good and would like to see them get defeated. Boyle Co, Lex Cath, FT Highlands, Cov Cath... keep doing what your doing and just win and keep advancing deeper than most in the playoffs. Remember HATERS means ( Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success ) Good luck the rest of the season BC and hopefully Lex Cath vs BC part 2...
sstack Wrote:Sounds like someone who was spouting off about Boyle should be ranked #1 all week is not too happy after Fridays game!

Please quote me where I said Boyle County should be ranked #1. I would love to see it.

Also, I stated in other forums that no one be surprised if Lexington Catholic wins this game.
sstack Wrote:Sounds like someone who was spouting off about Boyle should be ranked #1 all week is not too happy after Fridays game!

FBfan4life Wrote:No hate here brother. Much respect to your program. 2 great teams that battled like Gladiators all evening long. Like someone mentioned, HATERS means your program is good and would like to see them get defeated. Boyle Co, Lex Cath, FT Highlands, Cov Cath... keep doing what your doing and just win and keep advancing deeper than most in the playoffs. Remember HATERS means ( Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success ) Good luck the rest of the season BC and hopefully Lex Cath vs BC part 2...

I wasn't talking about you. You are a good poster who speaks with no bias or hate toward any team. :Thumbs:
Boyle can't throw the ball and their secondary is suspect. I said it all year but most Boyle county fans think just because Chuck is back they are guaranteed state championships. The thing is they don't have the talent that once walked those hall ways.
I told you so.
cctiger Wrote:Boyle can't throw the ball and their secondary is suspect. I said it all year but most Boyle county fans think just because Chuck is back they are guaranteed state championships. The thing is they don't have the talent that once walked those hall ways.

I don't think to many hallways ever had that much talent before or since. :Thumbs:
cctiger Wrote:Boyle can't throw the ball and their secondary is suspect. I said it all year but most Boyle county fans think just because Chuck is back they are guaranteed state championships. The thing is they don't have the talent that once walked those hall ways.

No one has guaranteed a state championship. Did Chuck Smith bring a lot of excitement to the program? Yes!

This years Boyle team is a very good team that CAN do a lot of damage come playoff time! Keep working hard Rebels.
Could be A good game.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I wasn't talking about you. You are a good poster who speaks with no bias or hate toward any team. :Thumbs:

Believe me brother that wasn't for you. It's for the general HATERS who wants those programs I mentioned to loose or not have success. Much respect to those programs. Year in and year out, they come out and play and takes on the challenges. No CUPCAKES in their schedule. Battle tested when it comes to playoffs.
FBfan4life Wrote:Believe me brother that wasn't for you. It's for the general HATERS who wants those programs I mentioned to loose or not have success. Much respect to those programs. Year in and year out, they come out and play and takes on the challenges. No CUPCAKES in their schedule. Battle tested when it comes to playoffs.

The 2nd game against Lexington Catholic will be a better game I believe. The Knights imposed their will against the Rebels.