Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands/Covington Catholic updates
Last I heard it was 21-0 Highlands. I heard that the Colonels are getting pounded by the run!
Dusty called it.
Highlands owns Cov Cath's soul
I called it as well. I believe I called 3-4 touchdowns. Could get worse though.
35-0 hhs
35-0 is what I'm hearing now.
khsgamenight Wrote:35-0 hhs

Thanks! In the 4th quarter, correct?
Highlands 42, Cov Cath 0. 2:39 to go in 4th quarter
Highlands 42, Cov Cath 7. Second team in on defense for Highlands 1:24 left in 4th quarter.
I guess that means that FTH gets to do its annual cleaning of Ashland and CovCath will need to go to Johnson Central to beat the Golden Eagles.
Final

Highlands 42
Cov Cath 7

:Clap:
How long is the administration of Cov Catholic going to accept their he'd coach getting his brains beat in by his biggest rival? Didn't Mueller make a joke about it at a banquet last year?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I guess that means that FTH gets to do its annual cleaning of Ashland and CovCath will need to go to Johnson Central to beat the Golden Eagles.

What I saw tonight won't have JC shaking in their boots. CovCath had a couple of nice defensive stands tonight, but that's about it. They looked really lifeless, especially on offense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Wow, that is the most over hyped team I have seen in a long time. I was wonder with their beatdown by Moeller and so so game with Henderson that Madisonville destroyed and it proved right. CCH looked terrible, there is a reason the QB is leading rusher on the team. They have no running game, no passing game and looked poorly coached at times. Highlands was stopped 3 times inside the 5 in the first half by some good goal line D by CCH, but other than that the D got destroyed. Highlands ran at will on them, and looked good with the passing game also. Not much to talk about with this one, Highlands DOMINATED! Campbell Co, Bryan Station much better teams than CCH and PT would also give them a good game. A lot of false hope dashed tonight!
Can you dig it? Wrote:What I saw tonight won't have JC shaking in their boots. CovCath had a couple of nice defensive stands tonight, but that's about it. They looked really lifeless, especially on offense.

That is unfortunate.
I thought Highlands was supposed to be down after losing their head coach.
mysonis55 Wrote:I thought Highlands was supposed to be down after losing their head coach.

No one ever said that! they was talk of being down because of loss of quality players, but that seems to have been a little premature.