Corbin win. Confusedinglepar
How can SL be this bad?
Coaching Administration. Hounds are beginning to not their stride
SL is just really bad. Enough said.

Congrats hounds!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
in 2 weeks going to kick some more cardinal tail:moon:Confusedinglepar
I like seeing H. Reedy switch from playing DB to WR tonight. Having him along with Hopper and Moore at WR seems to really open up things for the Hounds.
Hounds are finding their stride.
Camron got his first TD tonight.
Feeling bad for South Laurel
The Corbin offense looked like a video game. I felt bad for South. I really hope the new coach can turn their program around.
Even more so, what does this say about Clay County! South actually beat them.
I figured it would be closer than that.
Is south that bad or is Corbin alittle better than people think ?
Looking at scores , Pulaski is the best in mtns and Corbin probably played them the best so far . Corbin gave us all we wanted in the Grid.
South beat clay, that I thought wasn't bad at that grid..
I guess time will tell.. We've got our hands full with Pikevilr this week.. Crazy game
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Is south that bad or is Corbin alittle better than people think ?
Looking at scores , Pulaski is the best in mtns and Corbin probably played them the best so far . Corbin gave us all we wanted in the Grid.
South beat clay, that I thought wasn't bad at that grid..
I guess time will tell.. We've got our hands full with Pikevilr this week.. Crazy game

both. South is bad and Corbin is better than most expect.
SL terrible
Time for Corbin to drop this series. South Laurel brings nothing to the table. Corbin has now won 8 in a row with 4 shut outs. The past two seasons have been 53-0 and 63-0. The crowds don't even care about this game anymore.
HAROLD Wrote:Time for Corbin to drop this series. South Laurel brings nothing to the table. Corbin has now won 8 in a row with 4 shut outs. The past two seasons have been 53-0 and 63-0. The crowds don't even care about this game anymore.
I was at the game. The Corbin stands and the South Laurel stands were packed.
HAROLD Wrote:Time for Corbin to drop this series. South Laurel brings nothing to the table. Corbin has now won 8 in a row with 4 shut outs. The past two seasons have been 53-0 and 63-0. The crowds don't even care about this game anymore.

I have heard that corbin will not schedule south laurel next year or trimble. Look for middlesboro to be added as well as whitley that has already been announced, plus a couple of other new teams.
jamesdeane Wrote:I was at the game. The Corbin stands and the South Laurel stands were packed.

I will always agree that it brings a good gate. It's just that there is no buzz or true rivalry atmosphere anymore. South has had some fine teams in the past but really doesn't seem to be getting any better or putting much effort into getting better whereas Corbin is getting with the times and injecting new life.

This isn't a knock on the South kids or coaches as they can only play with what they have. I'm sure they bust their tails like most other players. It just seems that it would be better served to cut ties and move on from this series. Adding Middlesboro in exchange for South is a very positive step as it's one of the oldest and best rivalries in Eastern Kentucky. Plus, Middlesboro seems to be starting to climb out of their little down time these past couple years.
HAROLD Wrote:I will always agree that it brings a good gate. It's just that there is no buzz or true rivalry atmosphere anymore. South has had some fine teams in the past but really doesn't seem to be getting any better or putting much effort into getting better whereas Corbin is getting with the times and injecting new life.

This isn't a knock on the South kids or coaches as they can only play with what they have. I'm sure they bust their tails like most other players. It just seems that it would be better served to cut ties and move on from this series. Adding Middlesboro in exchange for South is a very positive step as it's one of the oldest and best rivalries in Eastern Kentucky. Plus, Middlesboro seems to be starting to climb out of their little down time these past couple years.
Agree.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I like seeing H. Reedy switch from playing DB to WR tonight. Having him along with Hopper and Moore at WR seems to really open up things for the Hounds.

Harrison one of the best athletes in the state.
Im excited to see Whitley and Corbin begin playing again next year. I was one year old the last time the two met. The series should have been played since the beginning of time. It will definitely be much more exciting than the South/Corbin games of years past. Corbin is definitely headed in the right direction and hopefully Whitley can get back to there winning ways.
South has really only fielded a competitive football teams in 4 or 5 years of there complete existence.