Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Harlan County 9\19
64SUR Wrote:I am changing my mind in Respect of Harlan County and Granny Bear.

Harlan County 28
Johnson Central 21

GO Black Bears...:Cheerlead

I appreciate the confidence SUR!!!

Do-double-gg Wrote:I went to this one last year in hopes of a good game and got diappointed. I like the Johnson Central stadium and the atmosphere and I would love to see the new Harlan County stadium but no way am I driving that far to see a slaughter!

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...ral-ky.gif] 42

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...nty-ky.gif] 14

Sorry Granny

The atmosphere and food SHOULD be enough to get you over here!!!
Best of luck to the black bears.. Kick some JC butt!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
[SIZE="4"]BGR Buds; it is[/SIZE]

GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!
:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

We may be battling injuries, but the Black Bears will not give up!!!

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...f86163.jpg]

Pulp Fiction and brown_ind1977 appear puzzled!!!!!
[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...66c035.jpg]

Bob Seger will be too busy walking his dog to attend!!
[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...481f08.jpg]

Do-double-gg needs to put his big girl panties on, and drive across that mountain!!!!
[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...4a6ead.jpg]

The Black Bears aren't backing down!!!

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...0f6cde.jpg]

Let's get back on track with a win tonight Black Bears!!!!!

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...5a2e43.jpg]

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!
I was on the fence about going home to this game but after last night I decided I would go come hell or high water. I want to see if this kicker can put one in the river, and I do enjoy watching the style of offense JC runs. Just like a friend told me last night, watch out for the 2nd man through. If you understand JC's offense you know what I'm talking about. I really hope this turns into a close game. No prediction from me this week just hoping for a safe injury free game. Safe travels to all you JC fans.
Looks to be a fast game
Johnson Central Qb has only thrown the ball 16 times this year.
Harlan Co 20 times.

Amazing how good some of these teams are who never throw the ball like Belfry and Johnson Central.

How far of a drive is it for Johnson Cent. I know its 2:10 from Pulaski to Harlan Co
Almost exactly the same!

It's not as far, but the terrain is "challenging".
Demarcus ware Wrote:I was on the fence about going home to this game but after last night I decided I would go come hell or high water. I want to see if this kicker can put one in the river, and I do enjoy watching the style of offense JC runs. Just like a friend told me last night, watch out for the 2nd man through. If you understand JC's offense you know what I'm talking about. I really hope this turns into a close game. No prediction from me this week just hoping for a safe injury free game. Safe travels to all you JC fans.

Better watch out for the 3rd guy through. That QB he can go. Matney does a excellent job teaching the Belly. He runs it as well as anyone I have seen.

Good luck Bears, keep fighting!!
TopCat Wrote:Better watch out for the 3rd guy through. That QB he can go. Matney does a excellent job teaching the Belly. He runs it as well as anyone I have seen.

Good luck Bears, keep fighting!!
I am highly offended!!:redboxer:

I demand an Eric Holder investigation! Granny you have went and done it now...Now you're gonna have Rev. Al and "the Most Reverand" Jesse Jackson breathing down your blouse collar.

Besides, I dont own a "cocker" spaniel...:yum:

Sorry for the vulgar play on words on that, but I just couldn't resist.Confusednicker:

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you Topcat..I was aiming at that dang troublemaker Granny!!
Good luck to the Black Bears.
Roll call....

who all is going to the game tonight???
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
^^^
ME!!!!!! I'll be there!!!!!

Bob Seger Wrote:I am highly offended!!:redboxer:

I demand an Eric Holder investigation! Granny you have went and done it now...Now you're gonna have Rev. Al and "the Most Reverand" Jesse Jackson breathing down your blouse collar.

Besides, I dont own a "cocker" spaniel...:yum:

Sorry for the vulgar play on words on that, but I just couldn't resist.Confusednicker:

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you Topcat..I was aiming at that dang troublemaker Granny!!

You've met me Bob Seger. The Reverends Sharpton and Jackson would smother to death if they got under MY blouse!!!

:lmao:
Some how I smell an upset.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Roll call....

who all is going to the game tonight???
I'm going. Granny has bail money Confusednicker:
BB CLAW Wrote:These young men work hard. Their coaches work hard too. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see and realize that this is a rebuilding year. The Bears have been dealt the injury bug also while working through this. The Black Bears have the toughest schedule of any team around. As I said in another thread, they only returned a few starters on offense and a few on defense. Big positions to fill. We aren't near as big nor do we have the speed as in the years past. Freshmen and sophs, inexperienced at this level, have been thrown into the fire and they are working hard stepping up against very tough competition. They aint backing down either. The reserves are just as inexperienced. They are getting better every minute that they are out there. Although they are talented youth they need time to gain experience and adjust to the speed and physicality. They are hanging tough and still working hard. They need fan support. How many freshman and sophs do you think start for Bryan Station, Belfry, JC, Knox, Bell?. We are heavy with them and they are talented but inexperienced at this level. Patience and support is what these kids need and they deserve it. Not negativity. They will get better and ready when district begins. Support these Bears. GO BLACK BEARS!!

I usually just read and don't post very much, but I had to agree with BB Claw! We are rebuilding and have had injuries to boot. This team will continue to work hard and will surprise doubters by the end of the season!! Love my Black Bears!!
You need to post more, Grandmom!!

Smile
It's always the coaching staff's fault. Whether it's a rebuilding year, injuries or whatever. smh

We've been very lucky to have Larkey and his staff since the school opened in 2008. I don't see any other coach having the program take off as quickly as it did, and maintain it's success as it has. I'll trade one rebuilding year for the previous 5 we've had.

Go Bears!
:Cheerlead[quote=Granny Bear] This is such a fine line to attempt to negotiate, but I'm gonna give it a try. Coach Eddie Creech posted on his facebook a very lengthy and passionate post yesterday. He spoke of dedication, adversity and how families stick together during these kinds of circumstances. I could be WAY off base here, but I do NOT think either Demarcus or bear claw mean to be negative toward our team. They love it too much. It's sort of like how you feel when one of your kids does something wrong and YOU know that THEY know better than to do it. It's frustrating for some (Demarcus and bear claw) but it never means that you love them any less. I fully believe that Demarcus and bear claw loves this team with a high degree of passion.....which is why it hurts both of them so much.

I choose not to go into detail on this. For one, I wasn't able to attend that game and, most importantly, I want any criticism that I may give to be constructive. I have followed Harlan County football for many years and thousands of miles. I feel a dedication to this school that equates to patriotism.

So, Friday night if you possibly can, bring your cow bell, air horns and shot guns (not really) and let's support this team through their difficult times.

I agree 100% with Granny Bear, I will be there supporting the Black Bears just as I always have win or lose. I hope the rest of the Black Bears Community will be there to support them as well! These boys have worked hard in practice and in games and they need to hear us supporting them in the stands!! Go Black Bears!!! :Cheerlead
Exactly!! I don't know how many times me and pappy looked out the back door to see Zak flipping that huge tire with one hand!! Too much blood sweat and tears have been shed!!

Go Black Bears!!!
That was a good post by the HC coach
After reading a lot about your team for why I dont know I do seem to feel a lot of the fans do support your team and some just hate the coaches
I guess its that way everywhere, they tried like crazy to fire Johnny Hines at Pulaski a year or so ago
Some fans are never just happy with anything, they love the blame game
former Wrote:That was a good post by the HC coach
After reading a lot about your team for why I dont know I do seem to feel a lot of the fans do support your team and some just hate the coaches
I guess its that way everywhere, they tried like crazy to fire Johnny Hines at Pulaski a year or so ago
And you are just trying to stir S*** like always Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:And you are just trying to stir S*** like always Confusednicker:

No Im not, Harlan Co has some very passionate fans, which isnt a bad thing. It should keep players and coaches working hard to be or get better.

Being a critic is easy. I have done it plenty of times and not know the circumstances that a coach was dealing with. Im no different than anyone else, I want my team to do flawless, I want my kid to be the best on the field and court. Sometimes my kid messes up and it isnt the coaches fault, its his. He missed a layup the other day on his AAU team and its his fault, he also missed a tackle the other day in a JV grade game, it isnt because the coaches dont work on tackling, he just missed.
Our coaches told us at parent meeting that every play is supposed to score if everyone does what they are supposed to do. Kids dont do it right sometimes.
former Wrote:That was a good post by the HC coach

your nose has a little brown on it.
Demarcus ware Wrote:And you are just trying to stir S*** like always Confusednicker:

looks like you know how his clock ticks :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:your nose has a little brown on it.

Its actually brown since I am dark complected

But good luck to both teams and safe travel for each fan and player.

After reading about JC, I think they will be too much for Harlan Co this year.

41-12
former Wrote:Its actually brown since I am dark complected

:pondering:
Jc 64
hc 0
You're overconfident because Whitley plays Clay tonight.

Confusednicker:
Gut-- SUCKS
HC-- will play their hearts out
JC has something this year we have not had the last couple years with our speed guys: the power FB who can carry and block. So don't sleep on the first man through either. This offense is young but it has weapons and is way ahead of what you'd expect for replacing the whole backfield.

Go Eagles!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Or you could take a page from Saved By The Bell.... you could dress up as the Golden Eagle mascot. Maybe even put a microphone in your beak.

AND YES.... THAT IS A JOKE!!!!!!!
PLEASE DON'T PRINT THIS OFF AND POST IT UP IN THE JC COACHES OFFICE!!!!!
SOME PEOPLE WHO "CREEP" ON THIS SITE NEED TO GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!!!!
THE MEMBER Demarcus ware ISN'T GONNA DRESS UP IN THE GOLDEN EAGLE MASCOT COSTUME AND STEAL JC'S PLAYS!!!!!!!!!

Forget QQ, Stardust, RIUTG, zaga_fan, alfus21.... I have more people who "creep" what I post on here than the actual Admin's and Mod's can monitor in a month. :blabbermo
You like to imagine you're wayyyyy more important to society than you really are, don't you?
I'm only like, what, the 4th or 5th one to bring it to light.......