Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Newport
Now that I have seen some video on this years version of the orange jackets, I'm gonna say this one will be closer than I thought. The burg by 2 touchdowns.
mysonis55 Wrote:Now that I have seen some video on this years version of the orange jackets, I'm gonna say this one will be closer than I thought. The burg by 2 touchdowns.

That big-time coming from Mysonis55.....Williamsburg need to send a message to Hazard and hope Pikeville is watching.......:Cheerlead
No disrespect meant
No disrespect meant 64. I am being honest. I really see it that way right now.
Newport by 14. The burg hasn't seen anyone like the man in the middle for Newport.
Williamsburg rolls yet again. They are on a quest to square off against the best from the West. The halftime show will be a tag team wrestling match consisting of "mysonis55" and "killbilly usmc" from the west vs "topnotch" and "64sur" from the East. Special guest referee will be the infamous "Granny Bear".

Williamsburg 49
Newport 14
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Williamsburg rolls yet again. They are on a quest to square off against the best from the West. The halftime show will be a tag team wrestling match consisting of "mysonis55" and "killbilly usmc" from the west vs "topnotch" and "64sur" from the East. Special guest referee will be the infamous "Granny Bear".

Williamsburg 49
Newport 14

that would be worth traveling to Newport for :biglmao:
Thanks
topnotch Wrote:Thanks

it wouldn't be fair for the referee to be from the east.:popcorn:
She might whip us all.
mysonis55 Wrote:She might whip us all.

I would put my money on that.
Go Jackets running clock in first half.
nuclear option Wrote:newport by 14. The burg hasn't seen anyone like the man in the middle for newport.

not really sure what planet your from but if newport beats w'burg by 14 then you could probably go ahead and fast forward to december and wait to see who you will be playing. This man in the middle your referring to not sure about him but w'burg goes across front with 6'1" 285, 6'0" 290, & 6'4" 265, 6'2" 240. No exaggeration in those numbers whatsoever......ask anyone that has seen them in person or on film.
the_way_i_see_it Wrote:not really sure what planet your from but if newport beats w'burg by 14 then you could probably go ahead and fast forward to december and wait to see who you will be playing. This man in the middle your referring to not sure about him but w'burg goes across front with 6'1" 285, 6'0" 290, & 6'4" 265, 6'2" 240. No exaggeration in those numbers whatsoever......ask anyone that has seen them in person or on film.

did i forget to mention there are two all-state linemen on that front 4 and very easily could three this year. If this guy plays noseguard then he will probably be facing one of the best linemen in the entire state all night long. Not saying this kid isn't good........just saying he has a tall order in front of him!
E's Army Wrote:Williamsburg fans traveling on Friday you need to leave early. There is road construction at Mt. Vernon which is backing traffic up.

They stop the work there at 7 a.m. on Friday until Sunday evening. I believe it still will be a little slow there due to the lane closure, but not nearly as bad as when they are actually working.
So, let me get this straight Top Notch. You think the burg is better than the #2 6a team in Ky, Scott Co? Scott Co beat Newport 31-14. I don't think their will be a running clock here.
mysonis55 Wrote:So, let me get this straight Top Notch. You think the burg is better than the #2 6a team in Ky, Scott Co? Scott Co beat Newport 31-14. I don't think their will be a running clock here.

When did this Scott Co. Newport game take place?
mysonis55 Wrote:so, let me get this straight top notch. You think the burg is better than the #2 6a team in ky, scott co? Scott co beat newport 31-14. I don't think their will be a running clock here.

newport didnt play scott county.......they played scott high.
My bad, still pretty stiff competition. I still don't see a running clock.
5A Rankings
1. Bowling Green
2. Pulaski Co.
3. Madison Southern
4. Warren Central
5. Bullitt East
6. Franklin Co.
7. Cooper
8. South Oldham
9. Anderson Co.
10.Scott
That's still #10 in 5a. This is going to be the stiffest comp that the burg has played this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:that's still #10 in 5a. This is going to be the stiffest comp that the burg has played this year.

i totally agree......i will be shocked if this is a running clock. Said that in a earlier post. Still feel like w'burg will win this one but it should definitely be the biggest test of the year. Thought wayne county would be but they weren't anywhere close to last year. Still a decent team though.
I too think the little school team will prevail and am proud of that. I just think some are underestimating Newport. I admit that I originally did. This should be a quality opponent.
mysonis55 Wrote:So, let me get this straight Top Notch. You think the burg is better than the #2 6a team in Ky, Scott Co? Scott Co beat Newport 31-14. I don't think their will be a running clock here.

Covington-Scott
nuclear option Wrote:Newport by 14. The burg hasn't seen anyone like the man in the middle for Newport.

:thatsfunn
Scott hasn't really played anybody either. so I wouldn't put much stock into how many they beat Newport by. I expect Williamsburg to win big,again.
THE_WAY_I_SEE_IT Wrote:not really sure what planet your from but if newport beats w'burg by 14 then you could probably go ahead and fast forward to december and wait to see who you will be playing. This man in the middle your referring to not sure about him but w'burg goes across front with 6'1" 285, 6'0" 290, & 6'4" 265, 6'2" 240. No exaggeration in those numbers whatsoever......ask anyone that has seen them in person or on film.

Looks like slow, slower, and dead slow
Heading up to Newport to the game, going to stop across the river first and roll those dice, I am feeling lucky...
Wburg 42 Newport 28
Newport might be just what williamsburg needs. They will be tested in this one and should be a close game.
nuclear option....
Helton and Wilson both 2nd team all state last year and both in the 4.9 range...they can run so don't let the weight fool you...and btw that is muscle weight and not fat...both are beasts in the weight room.