Poll: Who are you all taking?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
75.00%
Sheldon Clark
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Sheldon Clark
Predictions and Thoughts?

Last season Betsy Layne handled Sheldon Clark very easily. Wondering if this will be the same result this season.
Betsy Layne has too much talent.
Betsy Layne 27
Sheldon Clark 6
Same results. Betsy Layne by 12.
This is one of 2 games that Sheldon Clark had in the schedule that may be a win. Hoping the Cardinals can get a much needed win. If I was a betting man I would bet on Betsy Lane but anything can happen on a Friday night. Good luck to both.
Betsy Payne 54
Sheldon Clark 12

Betsy Payne will.show know mercy....:Sad04:
I'm going with the Bobcats in this one..

Betsy Layne 34
Sheldon Clark 18
Betsy Layne big.
Betsy Layne should win this one but not as easy as everyone thinks. They have a weak line that cannot handle blitz and pressure to the QB. Peyton is at QB and he likes to scramble. Have to keep him safe and injury free because if he goes down they have no one else that can play QB.

BL - 21
SC - 18
After watching Sheldon Clark play Prestonsburg last week, I would have to say Betsy Layne wins this one pretty easy. Sheldon Clark played with a lot of effort, but they just don't have the talent to compete. Betsy Layne wins 48-14.
ThePit Wrote:Betsy Layne should win this one but not as easy as everyone thinks. They have a weak line that cannot handle blitz and pressure to the QB. Peyton is at QB and he likes to scramble. Have to keep him safe and injury free because if he goes down they have no one else that can play QB.

BL - 21
SC - 18

I wish you would try not to dig at BL. Sorry that your not there coaching. In three games. Two scrimmages and one real game Peyton Case was sacked one time vs Paintsville. Don't know who will win, but should be a good game! Name me any 1A or 2A team that loses their QB and wouldn't struggle.
Betsy Layne - 44

Sheldon Clark - 13
BL Big!
BL Wins big lol! It is late.