Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class AAA District 4
This year is shaping up to be quite a competitive district. How do you see this year ending up.. 1st to 5th? Does Casey or McCreary have any shot to compete with the Big 3, Corbin, Wayne and Bell? Big difference come playoff time in a 1 seed vs a 3 seed. I don't know alot about any of these teams, but, from reading things about each, it seems that these 3 teams are all pretty evenly matched. Am I wrong?
Just my opinion only.

1. Corbin
2. Wayne Co
3. Bell Co.
4. McCreary Co or Casey Co leaning a little toward Casey for 4th spot.

:Cheerlead
Bell wins it
64SUR Wrote:Just my opinion only.

1. Corbin
2. Wayne Co
3. Bell Co.
4. McCreary Co or Casey Co leaning a little toward Casey for 4th spot.

:Cheerlead

sounds about right
KYHSFBFan Wrote:This year is shaping up to be quite a competitive district. How do you see this year ending up.. 1st to 5th? Does Casey or McCreary have any shot to compete with the Big 3, Corbin, Wayne and Bell? Big difference come playoff time in a 1 seed vs a 3 seed. I don't know alot about any of these teams, but, from reading things about each, it seems that these 3 teams are all pretty evenly matched. Am I wrong?

Corbin, Wayne and Bell will be fighting for the top spot.
Trashtalker Wrote:Bell wins it

:welcome: Trashtalker would you like to put them in order or just get one right or one wrong :welcome: to BGR. Confusednicker:
Answer honestly 64, when is the last time u saw bell play a regular season game?
William Muney Wrote:Answer honestly 64, when is the last time u saw bell play a regular season game?

I watch them in the playoff in 2010 I think against Knox Central and I think Lawrence County at bell county. :why: I was a Dudley fan :Cheerlead Hate to say this I was pulling for the underdog Knox Central.
William Muney Wrote:Answer honestly 64, when is the last time u saw bell play a regular season game?

Regular season probably when Alcoa TN play bell and it wasn't pretty I promise. I know it was the 1st game of the year in 2010 or 09 or 08 hell I Kant Remember. :igiveup:
What I figured. Keep picking against the cats, they will be fine.
William Muney Wrote:What I figured. Keep picking against the cats, they will be fine.

I WILL most of the time anyway. Confusednicker: You see I'm cheering for Corbin now.

Don't forget to post your team in order....Just a reminder :popcorn:
Based on what I have saw and heard

Bell
Wayne
Corbin
Casey
MCC