Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryle @ Cooper 8/22
I have heard that Cooper did not look good vs Dixie. Ryle played great against Bryan Station and am looking forward to this season beginning.

Ryle has some key injuries there dealing with but a few are expected to return over the next two weeks. I am predicting a nice win for Engeler's Radier debut here.

**side note from the scrimmage***
Very impressed with Engeler's offense his playbook is something Ryle has needed for 15 years. Very impressive and it seems the kids are adapting well too it. A 180 of last year, the same could be said for Rytlewski; very good showing, very improved mechanics have taken his ability up a few knotchs.

Also there OLine is huge and played very well, defense needed some work mainly tackling issues that can be fixed at practice.
Game time has been moved up to 7:00
England is back and should provide a big spark to the O. I think Beagle is out and Bateman still is also. Haven't heard about Rytlewski's knee yet. sprained? Jared P. will probably step in at Beagles spot and do well.
If we play well, Ryle by three scores 28-7.
Jags win 12-3. Raiders are in for a long season.
At the game. Ryle's defense look pretty good. Lead by Woolf, Belk, and Meiman. Offense had 1 first down the whole 2nd half. England fumbled the ball that killed Ryles come back chance in the 4th.
Two interceptions by Ryltewski didn't help either.