Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Middlesboro (Gridorama)
What time does this scrimmage game start tomorrow? Who else plays?
Clay County vs Bell County game starts at 6.00 I think :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Clay County vs Bell County game starts at 6.00 I think :popcorn:

You are correct:Thumbs:
2 new head Coaches trying to follow 2 successful coaches. It will be interesting to see how both handle the scrimmage.
Corbin by 3 touchdowns........Middlesboro will struggle if running back is still out.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Corbin by 3 touchdowns........Middlesboro will struggle if running back is still out.

I thought that Middlesboro was talking Region Champion and State Title contender this year.
I did not say that, never have.
Shouldn't predict scores on this one. Both teams will likely play every kid on the roster.
Both coaches have to prove something. They will go at it for most of the scrimmage and last 8 minutes young kids.
Both coaches will know that every Bell Co coach will be in the stands and will only show about 5 plays and I would not imagine this will be a show case for the two new coaches
Two good teams with new coaches. This should be a very interesting game.
is the scrimmage today?
pjdoug Wrote:is the scrimmage today?

Yes, approximate start time of 7:30.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Yes, approximate start time of 7:30.

Thanks, I think I'll try to come.maybe I'll see 64 or maybe he will be on a differen't sideline
SEKYFAN Wrote:I thought that Middlesboro was talking Region Champion and State Title contender this year.

That was before the King of Middlesboro fired Frazier...now they will be lucky to break 500! :hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:Thanks, I think I'll try to come.maybe I'll see 64 or maybe he will be on a differen't sideline

I like the sideline fence I can yell louder I will be in Red. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I like the sideline fence I can yell louder I will be in Red. :Cheerlead

I like the fence too and will be in Colonels red and wont have an orange stripe up my back
Howd this one go.
34-12 Hounds... Hounds looked mighty rusty on O and D.... Think I might take back my score that I posted in the Pulaski thread....
Neither team played well in my opinion.
Defense looked good at times. Offense was ok at times. I'm sure the fans in the stands as well as the players were in total shock to see there defense in a 6-2 under Greer and shotgun spread under Haddix..
Corbin will have plenty of talent its just going to take time to put it all together. Unfortunately, they dont have much time...
Corbin will be fine defense struggle early on.But the last 2 series Corbin defense came alive an stop middlesboro in their track. :Cheerlead This was just a scrimmage.
Corbin started a little slow, came out in the second half and took control...I liked the way Hooper? and Moore kids caught the ball...The Nance? kid ran the ball well along with Powers...Taylor looked pretty good throwing it, had some early drops...Corbin should be a pretty good team by the end of the year...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Corbin will have plenty of talent its just going to take time to put it all together. Unfortunately, they dont have much time...

Corbin and Middlesboro looked like the best two teams and Middlesboro looked as good or better than Corbin but I left early apparently before Corbin turned the heat up on them Confusednicker:
Corbin was much better last year at this time. All you Corbin fans wanted to open it up, well doesn't feel like you thought it would. Corbin lined up in I formation and ran at will. They just did not do it as much. I just do not think Corbin has the Qb to throw it all over the field. This was Corbin first scrimmage they will get better, if they make it through next week. Just not very good right now.
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin and Middlesboro looked like the best two teams and Middlesboro looked as good or better than Corbin but I left early apparently before Corbin turned the heat up on them Confusednicker:

Do you watch much football. They neither impressed me. Clay looked as good as Corbin. Bell offense ran at will, they need work on def. I was not impressed with Corbin at all.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Do you watch much football. They neither impressed me. Clay looked as good as Corbin. Bell offense ran at will, they need work on def. I was not impressed with Corbin at all.

Dang PRIDE101 you are telling everybody look better than corbin.how did clay and bell defense look pretty bad. :Sad04:
Middlesboro had the worst def there tonight. Clay had a very good RB that hurt Bell. Corbin look confused and slow, they got better, they are a running team. Bell Offense looked the best, then Middlesboro, but they need to give the ball to #5 and #25 and stop the other nonsense. Same with Corbin, run the ball.
There are some idiots on here .
Corbin is very good, we have a lot of kids back from last year.
I felt like Corbin was the bear team there tonight.
You don't watch much football either. Corbin was better at this time last year. They may improve , I think they will. Right now you are not.