Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 teams besides your team u want to have good seasons
Granny Bear Wrote:Do-double-gg & RunItUpTheGut can both bite me!!!!

As far as Greeneville is concerned, I would love to know how many kids they lost from last year. If memory serves me, they were beaten by Fulton in state semis last year. In any event, they really had great team.

Oh, and Gut, the only thing that will be smacked down is "barb" if she starts her crap again.

Confusednicker::letsfight
1. Raceland- love how the fans are passionate about their football team. Makes me almost want to convert to Ramhood.

2. Ashland- Big fan of Baker and never had an issue with Ashland.

3. Johnson Central- Family there.

4. Fairview- Feel bad for the kids who have been there since day one.

5. Lawrence- Love the pride.
Edited
Granny Bear Wrote:Do-double-gg & RunItUpTheGut can both bite me!!!!

As far as Greeneville is concerned, I would love to know how many kids they lost from last year. If memory serves me, they were beaten by Fulton in state semis last year. In any event, they really had great team.

Oh, and Gut, the only thing that will be smacked down is "barb" if she starts her crap again.

Cant wait for all the TN fans to start crap again. Its going to be a different stry this year.
I am a Blackcat fans.If they are not playing P-burg I cheer for;
1. Belfry-Phillip Haywood, my coach, one of the finest persons I have ever known.
2. Powell Co.-Tony Burchett. A P-burg product, and proud to have played for him as a asst. under Haywood
3. Paintsville-Love coach Joe and he has done wonders with the program
4. South Floyd-I would be so happy to see that old Wheelwright Trojan intensity out of this group.
5.Jenkins-It would be great to see the ghosts of past greatness return to this side of pound gap.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville
East Ridge
Pike Central
Shelby Valley
Phelps (tie)
Belfry (tie, only because of EKU05)...the rest of their fans are turds...

I was hacked! No kidding. Can a mod please delete?:lame:
Wow, I thought it was impossible to hack a BGR account.

How did that happen? Really...how? Please give me ALL the details of how to do it.

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Wow, I thought it was impossible to hack a BGR account.

How did that happen? Really...how? Please give me ALL the details of how to do it.

Confusednicker:

You are much too nice to get involved in hacking Granny Bear!
jetpilot Wrote:I was hacked! No kidding. Can a mod please delete?:lame:

If serious I will delete.... though you brought sunshine to this cold heart for a minute HAHA
1. Corbin - With Haddix at the helm, I will be pulling hard for the Redhounds to bring another state championship back to Corbin.

2. Letcher Central - I will always cheer for my former coach, Mike Holcomb.

3. Perry Central - I am rooting for Amis, because everyone thinks he isn't ready to be a head coach. I hope he proves them wrong.

4. Johnson Central - I would like to see them get over the hump named "Highlands".

5. Somerset - I have a lot of respect for the Briar Jumper program, and I would like to see them bring home a state championship, after so many runner up finishes.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If serious I will delete.... though you brought sunshine to this cold heart for a minute HAHA

Seriously. Belfry is a team I root for and you are about the most level-headed Belfry fan out there. I like to troll as you know but I don't get into name-calling.:biggrin:

Teams I like to see have a good year:

Paintsville
Belfry
Pike Central
East Ridge
Phelps
jetpilot Wrote:You are much too nice to get involved in hacking Granny Bear!

Oh I see you've been hacked AGAIN!!
Confusednicker:

I would love to have enough technical savvy to hack something. I just like the sound of the word...hack hack hack hack hack hack hack!

jetpilot Wrote:Seriously. Belfry is a team I root for and you are about the most level-headed Belfry fan out there. I like to troll as you know but I don't get into name-calling.:biggrin:

Teams I like to see have a good year:

Paintsville
Belfry
Pike Central
East Ridge
Phelps

I love Belfry fans except for skully. EKU is a sweetie. I can even tolerate skully if he checks his whining at the door.
Smile
Love you too granny. And me, whining? you got to be kidding. I'll be whiny if I don't see any cake come September 5th. Lol.
Team is Danville-

1) Boyle Co- Glad to have Chuck back, should keep right on rolling after Larry.
2) Southwestern- That program has been through a lot the last 4 years, great fan base, and Larry is a dear friend of mine.
3) Lincoln Co- Wish Travis and those kids the best. They have a lot of talent walking around there.
4) Madison Central- Mark Scenters is a class act and dang fine football coach. Glad he got to go home to Richmond.
5) East Jess- Have a ton of potential this year, and Coach Bowlin & his father are great people.
1. Collins - starts 14-0 and then Highlands gets payback for the 2013 state title game with an 80-6 whipping.

2. NCC - goes 14-0 before losing in the state finals 21-14. They have the ball 1st and 1 on the goal line with 15 seconds left and 2 timeouts, but fumble the snap on the QB sneak and their opponent recovers.

3. Belfry - a strong 14-0 season before losing in the state title game.

4. Cov Cath - 11-2 with two blowout losses to Highlands.

5. Bowling Green - a great season, but their win streak gets snapped.
I'm a Raceland fan, so first and foremost, go Rams!

1. Ashland - My wife graduated from Ashland and my daughter attends school in the elementary system.

2. Lawrence County - I've always liked Bulldog football, of course a lot of my family is from up that way.

3. Russell - I've always pulled for Russell, unless they're playing Raceland. I'm excited to see what TJ accomplishes there.

4. Paintsville - You have to admire the small schools with winning traditions, especially those the size of Paintsville.

5. Pikeville - They have a great tradition and a great fan base.
Im a Highlands fan and I will also be pulling for these other squads this year:

1 Campbell Co Steve Lickertt is HC, plenty of X-FTJFL kids are camels
2 New Cath a lot of Ft Thomas kids and X-FTJFL kids are breds
3 Male Highlands guy HC old timey team
4 Collins Revenge at State
5 Sheldon Clark Classiest team/fans in KY
Ashland,Raceland, Fairview, Boyd and Greenup Co. I'm a Russell fan, so besides them I want all area schools to do good.
This is a great thread....

Harlan
I would have said Mboro, I'll go with Bell
K N O X Central
I wanna say Letcher, I'm gonna say Breathitt.
Jenkins.....Wooooo!
I'm a Covington Holy Cross guy, and I have coaching connections with Bishop Brossart, so I'll leave those 2 out.

NewCath - another big rival, but a very respectable, well coached, well ran program
Holmes - huge high school rival, but I always pull for the kids in my neighborhood
Frankfort - beat Beechwood
Fairview - love to see a team stick together and fight through adversity
Male - get over the hump and bring a title back to Jefferson county public schools
1). Belfry ( nough said)
2). Pikeville ( great tradition and love their coach)
3). Bell ( hard nosed kids like ours)
4). Johnson Central ( love Matney and what he has done there)
5). North Laurel ( Chris Larkey)
1. Raceland - always been a fan
2. Fairview - as someone mentioned above, I feel sorry for the kids that's been there the entire time.
3. Sheldon Clark - I'd love to see the LC and SC rivalry reach the level of play they had back in the 90's and early 00's.
4. Breathitt County - I've met a bunch of classy folks from down that way and I have nothing but respect for their program.
5. Phelps - The deck is always stacked against them.
Middlesboro

Mercer County

Bell County

Pulaski County

Southwestern
Lawrence County
Prestonsburg
Johnson Central
Pikeville
Belfry
Jenkins I know it's 6 but my cousin coaches there. I always root for him.
Johnson Central
Harlan County
Magoffin County
Greenup County
Hazard
1) Garrard County (where I live and serve a great congregation)
2) Harlan County (Tom Lackey & granny bear lol)
3) North Laurel (Chris Larkey)
4) Whitley County
5) Russell County (Same district as my team but I lived and was a pastor there to some great people)
In no particular order

phelps
jenkins
knott
pburg
any other mountain team
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:CovCath
LexCath
Louisville Trinity
NCC
Louisville St. Xavier

As you can see, I am not a supporter of the government schools other than FTH and Beechwood.

I agree with you in some ways. I support other public schools, not all and would want to see them do well. FT Highlands, Scott Co, Cov Cath, Lou Trinity, Lou St. X and If I may add 2 others... Woodford Co and Lexington Lafayette.
ColtPride Wrote:Pulaski - I played there.
Somerset - I had many friends that played there.
Lou. Holy Cross - Brothers in faith.
Lou. St X - Brothers in faith.
Lou. Trinity - Brothers in faith.

That's awesome, I'm digging bro " Brother's keeper ".
Cat Daddy Wrote:1. Corbin - With Haddix at the helm, I will be pulling hard for the Redhounds to bring another state championship back to Corbin.

2. Letcher Central - I will always cheer for my former coach, Mike Holcomb.

3. Perry Central - I am rooting for Amis, because everyone thinks he isn't ready to be a head coach. I hope he proves them wrong.

4. Johnson Central - I would like to see them get over the hump named "Highlands".
5. Somerset - I have a lot of respect for the Briar Jumper program, and I would like to see them bring home a state championship, after so many runner up finishes.

They will, but just not this year, they will have to wait to next year.