•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2014
scrappy coco Wrote:a few of you read the paper like it is the gospel. how hard is that to understand? i guess whatever you read in the little ole daily is the truth. well im here to tell ya its not. either comprehend what i said or believe the daily. see ya in october south greenup

Your command of the english language really amazes me.
I am a Fairview guy no doubt , but i will say honestly i dont know what is true , & what isnt . I know Musick , & the board isnt exactly honest , clean working folks to say the least . With that said , i will tell you what a board member told me today . This board member said they were already notified from the OEA that the school has been cleared of everything , & also the KHSAA apologized for them being called in for something they shouldnt be involved in , & they were clear from them also . Like i said this came from a board member who i dont completely trust , so take this for what it is , which is probably a half truth
talon you are correct. cleared of any wrong doing. herd the same from a board member. and ramcat... that has got to be the dumbest picture or image beside a name on this website. is it halloween all year round at your house? looks to be so!! and who cares what you think. your name says it all anything ram and oarnge is forbidden in the wood baby. go eagles
Whatever is going on up there it's a complete cluster. Just hope the kids can concentrate on football and not have to worry about things they can't control.
It's an expressionist style painting by Edvard Munch, I'm assuming Ramcat is 1. A fan of Batman and 2. Versed enough in his hobbies and knowledge to know it was a famous painting.
Hope what all is coming from the bored is true. Would hate to see another showig of depletion from a fairview squad like after the raceland/view game last year. That loss seemed to be the final blow for not only the team, but the fairview community. Hell, even thogh it was uncalled for and both teams involved were in the wrong, but atleast the 40-0 blow out raceland handed fairview in 06, a fight broke out. I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE FIGHT WAS RIGHT. Im simply saying that i have never seen a fairview team concede in defeat, no matter how bad or lopsided the game ended. Looking foward to the season and another grudge match in October. GO RAMS...but best of luck to Fred Ray and co.
How many players do Fairview have so far?
Ive heard somewhere between 20-40. Lots of the same talk of "hearing talk possibly more before weeks end" and statements like "lots of speed and if our information is correct may have picked up some that make us serious contenders"...

Its the same year in and year out. Good luck to fairview. Who knows how many or who they will field.
Fairview had their intrasquad scrimmage last night . Fairview had 42 players out . We some some talent , but very very young talent . Considering the schedule Fairview plays this year , i would guess based on what i seen last night Fairview will go 3-7 , & 1 and done in the playoffs . I hope im completely wrong , & Fairview surprises me . 1 glaring need Fairview lacks is a break away speed play maker . The WRs definitley needs to run the routes better , & practice at catching .
Talon I hope that you guys get back to being the Fairview of old.The Fairview that played with its own kids,good or bad,and took pride in it.I played against guys from Fairview that was from Westwood and proud of it.Im still friends with them,the are proud of the things the accomplished while the was there and still are.Thats the Fairview that everybody in Westwood should be trying to be.I hope the kids there have a good season,win every game,but not against my Rams of course.Confusednicker:
Ram dad this isn't little league or jfl where everyone hmgets a trophy HS sports are as bad as college and pro you better win. Fairview will struggle for years not because of all the stuff bill Musick did but because they lost some great young men and coaches. Good luck to the kids at fairview it's ashame people couldn't see how great the school was becoming
No Nascar you are wrong.High school sports are extra curricular activities,education comes first and Fairview dropped below its normal high standards win it was becoming "a great school" that you are proudly talking about.And I believe that two of the kids that was brought in to become a "great school" are being charged for armed robbery!!Nice to see what you think a"great school" should be known for.Troubled kids,multiple investigations,missing funds,and the sudden drop in high standards for education!!People like you are the problem in Westwood NASCAR.Before you come back at me Nascar,how many years have you been a Fairview fan? Are you one of the recently bought fans or have always been a fan?
No sense of arguing ramdad since you know all bill tom didn't recruit? Academics were high standards? Give me a flipping break dude I've been in Ashland area for long time fan of HS sports and that's why eastern ky is behind in athletics because of opinions like yourself but have at it big dog
love how half of the posts on Fairview thread are from south greenup!! too funny. also look at south greenup thread its ramdad and ramcat bickering at other south greenup dads. also the number of views of south greenup threads are half of the eagle ones. wish they had to wear their screenname on t shirts when they come to the wood in October. want to see their faces when they get beat!!:popcorn::rockon:
When the time comes come say hello
I doubt we r on the losing end though
Still Have a few weeks before season to sharpen up
What does Fairview have this year as in running backs? Heard they were finally going to allow the QB to throw ball this year.
Mr. E. Mann Wrote:What does Fairview have this year as in running backs? Heard they were finally going to allow the QB to throw ball this year.

Fairview will be more focused on the passing game. Probably more like 70/30 pass/run . Fairview's offense is extremely fast paced, & no huddle. As far RBs go they have a senior in Sesher , a real tough runner in Soph Ruggles , speedy Washington ( not sure of grade but think Jr ) , & a couple more i cant think of at the moment . Fairview is very young , & have very few senior starters
If things that have went on at Fairview can be made into a positive, i think they will be rebuilt in a few years. Hearing from some of the Fairview coaching staff, exactly how he as handled some of the thigs, i have to say, impresses me. I heard (from coaching staff) that he actually turned down two very serious play makers who made attempts to transfer. His reason being all of the goings on surrounding things like that happening at the school. That tells me one thing. IF Bill Musick will allows the football program to take some lumps and bruises over the next few years, he will get things going THE ROGHT WAY. Say all you want about the Russell or Greenup kids coming to Raceland, fact is 90% of them came over in jr high or elementary school. Raceland has slowly but surely been building things up within the football program. Imo, given the chance, Fred Ray will do the same thing at Fairview. I hope I am right.
I was refering to Fred Ray when i was saying "HE" not Bill Musick.
Fred seems to have the guts and gusto to say "No" to some of Musick's antics.
Bronson that may be the most clever post to this date you have made regarding Fairview. fred is a stand up guy and the boys are buying in. yes Hendricks from cabell midland showed up one day and fred turned him away unless he was able to verify ky residence. talon is somewhat close on offensive philosophy. but we have two quarterbacks from what I can tell from the scrimmage. roy needs work on accuracy. too many high balls. and stormes was a surprise running an offense that he had never ran. all in all. line has size and depth. with some good athletes on defense. when I say it will be a team effort I mean it this year
scrappy coco Wrote:Bronson that may be the most clever post to this date you have made regarding Fairview. fred is a stand up guy and the boys are buying in. yes Hendricks from cabell midland showed up one day and fred turned him away unless he was able to verify ky residence. talon is somewhat close on offensive philosophy. but we have two quarterbacks from what I can tell from the scrimmage. roy needs work on accuracy. too many high balls. and stormes was a surprise running an offense that he had never ran. all in all. line has size and depth. with some good athletes on defense. when I say it will be a team effort I mean it this year
to be fair to Roy 1st he is the starter , & Stormes the back-up . 2nd during the intrasquad scrimmage most of the starting Skill players was on the white team where Stormes was playing , 3rd coaches were getting onto the skill players on the black team for not running routes correctly forcing Roy to over compensate on passes . Some adjustments are needed throughout the whole team . I do think the kids are buying in , & Fred will build a program in Fairview . 1 more thing not ripping you my Fairview friend , but Hendricks did move into district , & was varified so . He was not turned away , he left on his own accord , because the day after he enrolled is when the OEA thing came out , & he didnt want to risk his senior season in case something happend , so he unenrolled on his own then moved to live with another family in Chicago
So much drama for such a small little place.
Scotty Bronson are you Fred ray? You got to be kidding me about your comments fairview is a bad place and evil ppl lead it get a clue dude
This whole thread is hilarious and a joke
And NASCAR has made is lap back around. Have a nice season NASCAR. Whom ever you may be, I aint going back and forth, the season is just a few days away.
You too Scotty
How has Fairview's scrimmages(if the. Have had any) gone?
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next