Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 NFL BOLD Predictions
Everyone try to make 5 BOLD predictions for the 2014 NFL season and post season.

1) Seahawks will go 8-8 and miss the playoffs

2) Jay Cutler will throw less than 10 INT's in 16 starts this season.

3) New England Patriots will lose 5 straight games, week 8-13 (Bears, Broncos, Colts, Lions, Packers) but still win AFC East.

4) Two RB's will rush for 1,800+ yards.

5) There will be 5 new teams in the playoffs. (Giants, Bears, Jets, Falcons, and Steelers).
Ravens win the SB with ease.

Theres Bold.
Johnny Manziel wins offensive rookie of the year and leads the Browns to the playoffs.
Not so bold:
The AFC North will return to normal with Steelers and Ravens battling for the division title.
Bungals will crash back to earth and Dalton will be booed off the field and get benched.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Agreed.
AJ will replace Dalton as QB before the season is out. Dalton had a nice career at TCU but has still been unable to win a playoff game in Cincinnati. AJ had about as stellar of a college career for any QB in history at Alabama and he will show his winning ways when given an opportunity.
Steelers don't make the playoffs..
Well that isn't bold, that's very believable.

New England wins the Super Bowl!
The cowboys win the Super Bowl!
Romo wins MVP
Jerry Jones sells team to Mark Cuban

Now that's bold!!!

Cause we know jerry won't sell!!
Lol!!! But the rest will happen!! Not!
5 Bold Predictions-
1. Michael Sam makes Rams roster, bench pressing 135 pounds one time, running the 40 in 10.6 seconds, and never making a tackle in practice or preseason game.
2. Roger Goodell gives Steelers linebacker Lawrence Timmons a five year suspension for sacking Tom Brady.
3. After Michael Sam makes Rams team, he celebrates by burning 400 churches to the ground, shooting 70,000 fans attending the Super Bowl, and admits to being responsible for 9/11-Goodell names him NFL Man of the Millennium.
4. Roger Goodell bans Tim Tebow from ever attending an NFL event and files criminal charges against him for saying "I love Jesus" on television.
5. Roger Goodell incorporates a new rule, allowing a maximum of three defensive players on the field at any time. Any team attempting to play more than three defensive players will be banished from the league.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
You really didn't want to play Ray Rice this year did you Confusednicker:
I'll give you a bold prediction. I predict that I wont be watching any NFL football this year.......................especially now that the NCAA has a playoff. I just hope they extend it to the top 10 teams or something.

:truestory:
1-Romo will be out for at least 8 games

2-Cowboys go 10-6

3-Jets make the playoffs

4- Browns goes 5-11

5-Saints make it to the Super Bowl
Redskins beat the Cowboys to advance to the playoffs, and knock Dallas out of contention.
Michael Vick will start in week 4 for the Jets.
Broncos beat Ravens in AFC Championship.
Seahawks beat 49ers in NFC Championship

Seahawks over the Broncos.. Again.
Of Course.. Hopefully the Redskins have they're best year yet! RG3 and DeSean Jackson could be the best QB-WR combo.
^ dreaming.
panther nation;1775033[B Wrote:]The cowboys win the Super Bowl[/B]!
Romo wins MVP
Jerry Jones sells team to Mark Cuban

Now that's bold!!!

Cause we know jerry won't sell!!
Lol!!! But the rest will happen!! Not!

Looks like this could be possibly happen...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Looks like this could be possibly happen...lol

Let's hope so. :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ravens win the SB with ease.

Theres Bold.

[Image: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2810/...T_ZONE.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2810/...T_ZONE.jpg]

We shall see.
One things for sure. The bungles wont win, and panther nation wont be around to talk about it :biglmao:
The Redskins make the playoffs after starting 1-5!
ekff Wrote:Everyone try to make 5 BOLD predictions for the 2014 NFL season and post season.

3) New England Patriots will lose 5 straight games, week 8-13 (Bears, Broncos, Colts, Lions, Packers) but still win AFC East.

5) There will be 5 new teams in the playoffs. (Giants, Bears, Jets, Falcons, and Steelers).

Standing by that...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Everyone try to make 5 BOLD predictions for the 2014 NFL season and post season.

I'll have to say, a couple of those predictions were BOLD to say the least, LOL!! I cant see the Seahawks missing the playoffs although I do think they have some internal problems right now. They had to get rid of Percy Harvin and there was that deal on some of his team mates saying the QB (whats-his-name) wasnt "black"enough, whatever that means! So, they have some problems but I still think they make the playoffs. Also, Im sure u can get arguements on your 5 new playoff teams. The Jets?? I assume u were joking. And, although I had them picked as a playoff team before the season, it will sure be tough on the Falcons to make the playoffs after the way they started. But, its easy to sit back and criticize someone else's picks like I just did. U at least had the guts to make them, haha! I'll give it a little more thought and try to come up with 5. And, about the Jets....stranger things have sure happened but I think this yr might pretty much be the end of Ryan in New York. After he lost that weight, he's to pretty to be a coach now, LOL!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ravens win the SB with ease.

Theres Bold.

I still like the Bungles in that division and Denver will come out of the AFC. Those arent bold or anything. Thats just the way I see the AFC!! I'll admit one thing Gut; u sure dont care to crawl out to the end of the limb, LOL!!!
I could see the seahawks going 8-8.. right now I don't see a team slowing down the patriots and tom brady. I'm taking them to win the afc, and if Romo, Murray, and Bryant stay healthy i'll take them winning the nfc. If any of those one guys go down though then I'm taking green bay.