Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 7 on 7 monday
Should be a great evening starting at 6 I have heard the teams will be

Corbin
Somerset
Owensboro Catholic
Lexington Christian
Solid competition there and good program from the west side of the state in Owensboro Catholic.
Sounds like a good evening.
bac2369 Wrote:Solid competition there and good program from the west side of the state in Owensboro Catholic.

Yes, yes, yes good competition. :Cheerlead
What is the qb situation in the Corbin camp, I hear Camron is back up and is doing great I didn't expect any less, to be A back up to the Taylor kid is an honor in itself. Taylor is one of the best Qb in the Mts.
best qb in the mt is kid at pike cen
Well, how did Corbin do? I didn't hear 64 crowing.
I saw Pike Central play Williamsburg last year, I was impressed the kid is very good they are the team I am most concerned with out side the playoffs this year. I would rate him as one of the best along with Taylor. I think it is to early to say who is the best, they are so few passing teams in the Mts. I also look for Williamsburg to have one as good as anyone. I can guarantee he will have the chance to air mail it.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, how did Corbin do? I didn't hear 64 crowing.

I'm crowing right now 55 the game is on Monday :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Should be a great evening starting at 6 I have heard the teams will be

Corbin
Somerset
Owensboro Catholic
Lexington Christian

I think Lexington Christian will cancel....Due to camp next week. :Sad04:
If Pulaski is in the mountains that QB is good.
64SUR Wrote:I think Lexington Christian will cancel....Due to camp next week. :Sad04:

Why do teams go to camp, before they can go full pads?
Is Owensboro cath staying all night?
Flicka Wrote:Why do teams go to camp, before they can go full pads?

Asking the wrong guy here Flicka. Confusederiously:
Flicka Wrote:If Pulaski is in the mountains that QB is good.

if Pulaski is in the mountains they have the best quarterback in the mountains by far.
I predict very few rushing yards.
Reddog00 Wrote:best qb in the mt is kid at pike cen

The best QB in the Mountains is at Hazard
Reddog00 Wrote:best qb in the mt is kid at pike cen

I have a relative on Pulaski team, and I saw this Hazard kid at a college camp this summer. Impressive to say the least and the coaches were all over him. IMHO the best in mountains and one of best in state soon
Catfan56 Wrote:I have a relative on Pulaski team, and I saw this Hazard kid at a college camp this summer. Impressive to say the least and the coaches were all over him. IMHO the best in mountains and one of best in state soon

I wonder if he was from perry or hazard??
Boys it is to early to pick the best, A lot will depend on the OL, a lot more will depend on the receivers. A lot of varables, Injuries, opponent's defence, anything can change.
I think all this 7 on 7 stuff is gr8 but it seems as if some of the players are already getting tired of it? It this much of it really necessary? According to some of the players I talked to and parents the novelty is wearing thin. Asa fan I luv it. Not sure if I want those catholic boys staying in our field house haha. LOL
ArchieAdams Wrote:I think all this 7 on 7 stuff is gr8 but it seems as if some of the players are already getting tired of it? It this much of it really necessary? According to some of the players I talked to and parents the novelty is wearing thin. Asa fan I luv it. Not sure if I want those catholic boys staying in our field house haha. LOL

Pads will be coming soon.then what will be the excuse..Wow :HitWall:
Don't mean to be rude but I have been around along time, u are a new comer jumping on the band wagon and know nothing about the hounds. I have probably seen corbin play in more state championship games than u have seen rehound games period!!!! No excuses just concerns. We are using a totally new offense and defense not sure all this 7 on 7 is needed and I am not the only 1!!!!
ArchieAdams Wrote:Don't mean to be rude but I have been around along time, u are a new comer jumping on the band wagon and know nothing about the hounds. I have probably seen corbin play in more state championship games than u have seen rehound games period!!!! No excuses just concerns. We are using a totally new offense and defense not sure all this 7 on 7 is needed and I am not the only 1!!!!

Yes you are correct. It will make you defense be great at 2 hand touch.
ArchieAdams Wrote:Don't mean to be rude but I have been around along time, u are a new comer jumping on the band wagon and know nothing about the hounds. I have probably seen corbin play in more state championship games than u have seen rehound games period!!!! No excuses just concerns. We are using a totally new offense and defense not sure all this 7 on 7 is needed and I am not the only 1!!!!

Didn't mean for it to sound rude to you. But that is why Haddix is the coach instead me or you....Isn't new comer welcome to the old Corbin Club..Geezzz. talking about band wagon jump on or jump off I - WE - Corbin will still be a Smashmouth football team, Just don't go to the concession stand to get hot chocolate you and other May miss a play.Mr Negativity :Sad04:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Yes you are correct. It will make you defense be great at 2 hand touch.

OK who's team is playing in pads Right now get real BOB. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Didn't mean for it to sound rude to you. But that is why Haddix is the coach instead me or you....Isn't new comer welcome to the old Corbin Club..Geezzz. talking about band wagon jump on or jump off I - WE - Corbin will still be a Smashmouth football team, Just don't go to the concession stand to get hot chocolate you and other May miss a play.Mr Negativity :Sad04:

You are crazy if you think Corbin will still be a smashmouth football team. Do you know anything about your head coach at all?:lmao:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:You are crazy if you think Corbin will still be a smashmouth football team. Do you know anything about your head coach at all?:lmao:

I know enough that Corbin will rush over bell and if that don't work air raid will begin against bell....:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I know enough that Corbin will rush over bell and if that don't work air raid will begin against bell....:Cheerlead

:biglmao::please:
64SUR Wrote:I know enough that Corbin will rush over bell and if that don't work air raid will begin against bell....:Cheerlead

Quit you idiot! You are just giving ammunition to a team that has owned us for years. :HitWall::HitWall: