•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2014
That's not good.
I heard the same about King. Through someone outside of the Fairiew community. Then heard it from someone within. Sounds like theres some stuff going on. Hate to hear it. Was really hoping Fred Ray would hae a clean slate to work with. But it looks like its just more crap to deal with. I was suprised to hear that Dolen was gone. WIth yetts, brown, and possibly king, he was probably the feature back to be, right?
Talon Wrote:Wrong . Fairview will be at the Marshall camp this Sunday , & King is still with Fairview , he is on leave from team for reason i cant say until i think August 5th

If allegations are true how does he remain on team? With Brown, Yetts, King, Dolan, Roark, & McPeek gone it will be a tough transition year for Coach Ray & the WOOD.
Who cares fairview sucks Westwood is full of evil
TALON I don't know where you come up with this stuff, Fairview is going to Russell 7 on 7, not marshall fb camp. and king is definetly not coming back on august 5th. from so called leave of absence. he might get to come out of his house to see a judge on the 5th but not suiting up for our mighty eagles:ChairHit:
NASCAR Wrote:Who cares fairview sucks Westwood is full of evil

Your attitude sucks. 2/3 of the evil you talk about left Westwood and headed to GA. Going back and reading your posts, you got a big chub for the McPeeks. I can see it through my computer screen for crying out loud. russellpride, is that you? What have they ever done in their HC careers other than recruit and bankrupt their school's booster programs? In the long run Fairview will see their departure as a blessing. Have fun in GA:Thumbs:
scrappy coco Wrote:TALON I don't know where you come up with this stuff, Fairview is going to Russell 7 on 7, not marshall fb camp. and king is definetly not coming back on august 5th. from so called leave of absence. he might get to come out of his house to see a judge on the 5th but not suiting up for our mighty eagles:ChairHit:

This Sunday from 12-6pm at Marshall is a football camp that Fairview is attending , but what i didnt know before is the whole team isnt going just some of the players are , & yes Isaiah will be back with the team , i confirmed it myself with the 2 people who would know most . I will say this that his status could change , but it is thought he will be able to be back , & will be welcomed back .
I'll be honest, the faster that entire group gets out of FHS doors the better. Until were a few years removed from the scandal it's always going to be hanging over the team. What, as far as X's and O's do any of you guys have to say about the Eagles?
Club17 Wrote:I'll be honest, the faster that entire group gets out of FHS doors the better. Until were a few years removed from the scandal it's always going to be hanging over the team. What, as far as X's and O's do any of you guys have to say about the Eagles?

From an X's and O view they will become another Paintsville, meaning if they lose a key player here or there to injury they won't be able to stop the bleeding unless they are dressing 80 players again. If not it will be a long unceremonious season. Looking forward to the matchup soon.
That's not good for such a small school, what are they trying to do? Are they focusing on one key player or something? I believe schools of that size should focus on zone blocking, for lean lineman years and option style offenses that utilize short passes. You're not always going to have a plethora of skill at the positions when you're such a tiny school.
We are at Russell at 9AM Saturday! 7 on 7 !
Patchy boy here is your invitation...hobble out of bed and come on down. I will be there, will you?
:popcorn:
Lynch47 Wrote:Your attitude sucks. 2/3 of the evil you talk about left Westwood and headed to GA. Going back and reading your posts, you got a big chub for the McPeeks. I can see it through my computer screen for crying out loud. russellpride, is that you? What have they ever done in their HC careers other than recruit and bankrupt their school's booster programs? In the long run Fairview will see their departure as a blessing. Have fun in GA:Thumbs:

No idea what your talking about just speaking my opinion and no sir evil isn't Nate McPeek fine young man.
Club17 Wrote:I'll be honest, the faster that entire group gets out of FHS doors the better. Until were a few years removed from the scandal it's always going to be hanging over the team. What, as far as X's and O's do any of you guys have to say about the Eagles?

It's amazing still talking about that stuff, get over it.
NASCAR Wrote:It's amazing still talking about that stuff, get over it.

I want it to be over, but realistically it's not going to be until people are a few years removed and honestly until they drop a little bit in the win column. Right now any success is going to be scrutinized and you know it as well as I do.
Yeah time to move....:Cheerlead
Did fairview attend the Russell 7 on 7? If so how did it go?
Eager to hear about the eagles and see if there progressing.
bac2369 Wrote:Eager to hear about the eagles and see if there progressing.

I know they beat East Carter. Not sure if they won any others. Qb is impressive.
FHS good luck. The end is near and you will be fine you have an excellent tradition. from A Williamsburg fan.
The QB looked really good, one of the more athletic looking kids there. Threw a couple great deep balls in the back of the end zone.
Who in the world was playing rb/wr? Seems like their entire backfiekd is gone now.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Who in the world was playing rb/wr? Seems like their entire backfiekd is gone now.
I heard some players may be involved in some off field issues. If so this is another chance to "COACH". Help a kid for life. Be transformational not transactional.
Seems like there is all kinds of bad activities going on and around this program.
We won 3 out of 5. Roy was pretty awesome today. Most teams were split so needless to say we have a long ways to go as a team but Coach Ray is making good progress.
So I'm guessing the Westwood mafia going to blame the mcpeeks if season goes bad or players in trouble?
Mcpeeks are great people they have nothing to do with whatever is going on. I guess them being blamed will be like OMAMA blaming everything on Junior.
Agreed clint
Clint Westwood Wrote:We are at Russell at 9AM Saturday! 7 on 7 !
Patchy boy here is your invitation...hobble out of bed and come on down. I will be there, will you?

Some of us have to work clit, wish I could get all the goverment help you and your slutty family get but instead I just pay for you all to sit around and be on here all day. As I figured you never showed up tonight, and you never will, unless you have it your way with a bunch of people around. No, just me and you should be plenty but you are too big of a coward to meet me one on one, that is obvious after all the invites clitty. Oh, I was good enough to give you my first name, afraid to give me yours?
Patch Wrote:Some of us have to work clit, wish I could get all the goverment help you and your slutty family get but instead I just pay for you all to sit around and be on here all day. As I figured you never showed up tonight, and you never will, unless you have it your way with a bunch of people around. No, just me and you should be plenty but you are too big of a coward to meet me one on one, that is obvious after all the invites clitty. Oh, I was good enough to give you my first name, afraid to give me yours?

"He's baacckk"! So let us hear it Patch, what do you think about all the Fairview transfers going to Ashland and other places. Is it ok for those teams but not Fairview to get some talent to come in. I mean you drove every person on BGR nuts last year so why stop now. :popcorn:
Hahahahaha, Patchy Grass why don't you go post on Ashland's thread and leave us alone at Fairview. You act like a little 2nd grader not getting his little recess break.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next