Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort Panther 2014
64, stirring the pot will not get the burg any closer to the gold ball.
Yes Frankfort has a few transfers. They are loaded with plenty of skill kids.
They were loaded with skill players last year. They were bigger than us.
I predict them to be in Bowling Green.
Block Down Kick Out Wrote:Yes Frankfort has a few transfers. They are loaded with plenty of skill kids.

Hearing this could be Frankfort year to beat Mayfield......Mysonis55 will panic soon. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Hearing this could be Frankfort year to beat Mayfield......Mysonis55 will panic soon. Confusednicker:

panther fever setting in? :biglmao:
I guess we will know in about 3 months.
Panthers have to build some depth up front. Mayfield kicked the snot out of them up front last year.
Yeah depth is going to be a real issue for anyone playing. Mayfield in 1a this year. I got updates today. We have a big athletic line. We have 31 linemen. We have 63 kids dressing this year. I understand the coaching staff is just giddy about the depth and talent they now have to work with.
Good news is Frankforts field looks awful. Bermuda is struggle with below normal tempatures. So good sign that Mayfield and Frankfort might play.......
I wouldn't rule out Beechwood. Remember they gotta go east this year.
Block Down Kick Out Wrote:Good news is Frankforts field looks awful. Bermuda is struggle with below normal tempatures. So good sign that Mayfield and Frankfort might play.......

it wasn't below normal temperatures when I was up there a couple weeks ago :biglmao:
I wouldn't want to grow on that field either.
Beechwood will be a tough out they were loaded with soph and juniors and they will have home field in late November, the 21 to be exact, no telling the weather conditions but you can bet it will be cold!!!!