•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2014
just saying teams like Lawrence co. hazard. pike central, they are not gonna let up on these boys because of the mess that was made:thanks:
Eager to see the Fairview team in person @ Hazard this year.
should be a great game. a lot of the boys have only herd that yall marry your sisters and cousins. now they can see for thierself:biglmao:
mysonis55 Wrote:Won what?

Just saying a program that had been bad won something like 28 games in arow regular season. Talk all you want about Khsaa bs but the kids still won the games. Unlike people on this site I respect McPeek and the job he did at fairview. I believe they will go back to bring average like normal
scrappy coco Wrote:should be a great game. a lot of the boys have only herd that yall marry your sisters and cousins. now they can see for thierself:biglmao:

If you're going to insult somebody, at least use decent grammar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
From what i hear Roy is looking good in the 7 on 7s. Any info on any other camps/tournys the Eagles will attend?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:From what i hear Roy is looking good in the 7 on 7s. Any info on any other camps/tournys the Eagles will attend?

King is at the UK camp , & the team goes to a camp at Marshall next week
The glory days are over! Can't win with boys in Westwood is more than a true statement.
If your going to say your the best then Fairview should play..Ashland,Russell,ironton..but they will say look how many more students those schools have...I think race land almost beat ironton last year with almost the same amount of boys as Fairview
Fairview has the highest school tax in the state with the lowest test scores....where's that money going to? You can only say john Clark bought that so many times before the well goes dry
Raceland did beat Ironton last year
Fairview should be banned from playing at all in 2015! And you can say well it's not the kids fault and whatever....everybody that lives in a 200 mile radius knows what Fairview was doing was wrong. Fault goes to the parents..
We Hang 8 Wrote:Fairview has the highest school tax in the state with the lowest test scores....where's that money going to? You can only say john Clark bought that so many times before the well goes dry
Fairview's Tax didnt go into effect until this past year . I do know for 100% fact John Clark bought the new scoreboard , time clocks , & goal post . He also paid for Ashland's , & donated alot to help fund their new stadium as well . John Clark donates alot to both Fairview , & Ashland because his grand kids go/went to Ashland , John himself along with his kids were raised in Westwood , & graduated from Fairview . Tom Crisp is another one who has donated alot to fairview & strictley to the football program . However i do agree Musick isnt innocent .
We Hang 8 Wrote:Fairview should be banned from playing at all in 2015! And you can say well it's not the kids fault and whatever....everybody that lives in a 200 mile radius knows what Fairview was doing was wrong. Fault goes to the parents..

Your crazy . You cant blame parents for what the admin did. Alot of parents banded together becuse of what is / has went on at Fairview . People want Musick out , & when election times around again they wont be a board member re-elected , i would bet my last dollar on it . You are obviously just a Fairview hate monger
We Hang 8 Wrote:The glory days are over! Can't win with boys in Westwood is more than a true statement.
If your going to say your the best then Fairview should play..Ashland,Russell,ironton..but they will say look how many more students those schools have...I think race land almost beat ironton last year with almost the same amount of boys as Fairview

Raceland shut down Pallidino last year. Held him to well under his avg. defeated Ironton 17-0. Didnt score nearly as many points, but gave up 2 fewer tds than Johnson Central did. All the contenders in our district could use a beefing up of their schedules. If any of us want to get better for the playoffs against teams like Hazard, Pikeville, and Williamsburg, the East/West Carter games should be replaced with Prestonsburg, Wheelersburg(OH), Russell(racelands already taken care of that), Ashland(again Raceland already does), Corbin, LCA, or Breathitt Co.

Fairview did strengthen their schedule with NKY Bellevue and Mtn power Hazard, but more strides must be made. Same goes for Raceland with the renewal of the Russell series, Ironton, Ashland and Coal Grove(OH), but they need some more speed on the schedule. Wheelersburg snd Prestonsburg would provide just that. Would love to see our area pick up games against these teams.
I'm hearing rampant rumors that Fairview is close / or have already to signing contracts for next season to play Chesapeak , & Coal Grove from OH , & a regular yearly powerhouse team with multiple recent state championships , Wayne West Virginia . Again this is just rumor , so i cant confirm , but have heard this alot from several people
^^^it will do wonders. Raceland will have to find another game as well. Paintsville, Raceland, and Fairview will all have to find an extra game in thenew alignment.
Talon Wrote:I'm hearing rampant rumors that Fairview is close / or have already to signing contracts for next season to play Chesapeak , & Coal Grove from OH , & a regular yearly powerhouse team with multiple recent state championships , Wayne West Virginia . Again this is just rumor , so i cant confirm , but have heard this alot from several people

Wow get waxed
Sometimes playing the schools that "wax" you, open you up to problems that you didnt know you had. For the most part, Ashland should and proceeds to beat Raceland by 20+ points, but that game pay dividends in the long run. The years thy we beat or compete with Ashland, we know we have a good team. The years that we dot, it prepares us for what we need to work on the season ahead.
king is no longer at Fairview and they are not going to marshall fb camp. that was back in june. I see that on this website people can post whatever they seem to believe.i sir speak facts. boys in the wood will be just fine this year. team has great attitude with out all the trouble makers. great job coach ray and great job bill musick. lets play some eagle ball!!:Cheerlead:popcorn:
scrappy coco Wrote:king is no longer at Fairview and they are not going to marshall fb camp. that was back in june. I see that on this website people can post whatever they seem to believe.i sir speak facts. boys in the wood will be just fine this year. team has great attitude with out all the trouble makers. great job coach ray and great job bill musick. lets play some eagle ball!!:Cheerlead:popcorn:

Where is King now? K. Brown is at Ashland?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Raceland shut down Pallidino last year. Held him to well under his avg. defeated Ironton 17-0. Didnt score nearly as many points, but gave up 2 fewer tds than Johnson Central did.

Did you serioulsy just compare Raceland 2013 to JC 2013?:thatsfunn In no way, shape or form could Raceland hang with JC last year.

JC @ Ironton-56-14

One pick 6 called back on JC and a fumble going in to score or it could've been 70. At Ironton. The land where home cooking was invented. You will find out this year. Ironton scores 7, I'll give them that, on the JV at the end of the game. Before halftime, JC had 2 INTs called pass interference, on consecutive plays, that put Ironton at the 10 with no time on the clock then proceeded to score because at that point you couldn't breath on a receiver without laundry flying.
scrappy coco Wrote:king is no longer at Fairview and they are not going to marshall fb camp. that was back in june. I see that on this website people can post whatever they seem to believe.i sir speak facts. boys in the wood will be just fine this year. team has great attitude with out all the trouble makers. great job coach ray and great job bill musick. lets play some eagle ball!!:Cheerlead:popcorn:

Whoa!
Lynch47 Wrote:Did you serioulsy just compare Raceland 2013 to JC 2013?:thatsfunn In no way, shape or form could Raceland hang with JC last year.

JC @ Ironton-56-14

One pick 6 called back on JC and a fumble going in to score or it could've been 70. At Ironton. The land where home cooking was invented. You will find out this year. Ironton scores 7, I'll give them that, on the JV at the end of the game. Before halftime, JC had 2 INTs called pass interference, on consecutive plays, that put Ironton at the 10 with no time on the clock then proceeded to score because at that point you couldn't breath on a receiver without laundry flying.

Scotty is a bit delusional, at times.
I don't think Scotty was really making a comparison, just a statement. Ask Zack Gound, JC's qb, about some of the Raceland players and if they were formidable enough to be mentioned in the same sentence as Johnson Central. Three of the Raceland OL along with one OL from Fairview and OL from JC helped open holes for him to score 4 TDs and rush for 157 yards as a running back in the East-West Senior Bowl that the East won 28-7 and they were expected to lose. Zack was awarded East Offensive Player of the game and he had all 5 of the-Line come to mid-field to accept the award with him. That was a very classy act. So, yes, Raceland can put the quality of players on the field to be mentioned in the same sentence as JC.
all I know is king is not on roster and has not been at practice. so you can come to your own conclusions. not sure why but there has been some to speculate.
Lynch47 Wrote:Did you serioulsy just compare Raceland 2013 to JC 2013?:thatsfunn In no way, shape or form could Raceland hang with JC last year.

JC @ Ironton-56-14

Oh lord no. I have said it once, i will say it again. 75% of the time Raceland is lucky to play Ashland in the first couple weeks of the season. BC august Ashland is muh different than October/November Ashland. That being said, JC is on a different level than Raceland, Fairview, Russell, or any other team in our level. I was simply stating that Raceland played as good of a defensive game as they could have. A defensive effort that would have been nice to have seen against Williamsburg. In no way was I stating that JC and Raceland were comparable. JC scrimmaged Fairview earlier last year and though it was a scrimmage, from what. I understand it was ugly. Raceland was only 3 tds better than. Fairview last year. So the Rams and JC Eagles, two different wave lengths.

Im some how in a lose lose situation I guess. If I say anything negative about. Raceland, im dirt. If I say anything positive, Im a homer that drinks too much orage cool-aide. Oh well. I am what I am. Nothing more, nothing less.

Whats the deal with King?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Oh lord no. I have said it once, i will say it again. 75% of the time Raceland is lucky to play Ashland in the first couple weeks of the season. BC august Ashland is muh different than October/November Ashland. That being said, JC is on a different level than Raceland, Fairview, Russell, or any other team in our level. I was simply stating that Raceland played as good of a defensive game as they could have. A defensive effort that would have been nice to have seen against Williamsburg. In no way was I stating that JC and Raceland were comparable. JC scrimmaged Fairview earlier last year and though it was a scrimmage, from what. I understand it was ugly. Raceland was only 3 tds better than. Fairview last year. So the Rams and JC Eagles, two different wave lengths.

Im some how in a lose lose situation I guess. If I say anything negative about. Raceland, im dirt. If I say anything positive, Im a homer that drinks too much orage cool-aide. Oh well. I am what I am. Nothing more, nothing less.

Whats the deal with King?

I was just giving you a hard time, ha ha.
All good RamCat. I do get a little scattered from time to time. Lack of football for 5 months can do that to a man u know. Couple that with 2 jobs and 3 kids and u all are lucky im not onhere serving people like Senior 64sur!!!

Wrong . Fairview will be at the Marshall camp this Sunday , & King is still with Fairview , he is on leave from team for reason i cant say until i think August 5th
I heard King was with Brown when they got in trouble for robbery.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next