•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2014
Corbin will win their district.
Bell will play Corbin tuff but I really don't see Bell beating Corbin. The only game I see Corbin losing is their first one. They will give Pulaski all they want!! You better belive that!! Corbin may beat Pulaski, I think there is a better chance of Corbin beating Pulaski then anyone else on Corbin's schedule beating Corbin!! The Corbin team from last year was the best they have had in a while, the heartbreaking loss to Wayne made a big impact on how they finished the rest of the year!! This years team is head and shoulders above last years!! If they can stay healthy look for them to still be playing come turkey time!! The kids have a real coach who cares and shows emotion with the heart of a lion!! Look for the kids to play with some REHOUND PRIDE this year!! I hope all the local teams do well!!

Go big red!!
I respect your thoughts on your team and we feel the same about ours. However, until you put pads on and get physical all this 7-7 is for show. Contact will seperate some of these teams. Good luck to Corbin see you soon.
I foresee Corbin beating Bell this year no doubt. I know that Bell returns a very talented team as does Corbin. Last season Bell won an ugly game and that's all that matters. In my honest opinion, Corbin had the better team last season but that's irrelevant on Friday nights. Bell took advantage of Corbin not knowing what to do once Waddle went out and kudos to them. Corbin also did not adjust to Bell's play calling. Jewell and company were fine coaches but that game was on them. They have too much knowledge not to adjust and with as much talent as Corbin had, they shouldn't have been so reliant on one man early in the year.

That's why I love Friday nights. When one thing is expected, something totally the opposite is capable of happening. Good luck to both teams. Mountain football is so much better when both Corbin and Bell are hitting on all cylinders.
How did Corbin do at UK 7-7, did they win it all.
former Wrote:How did Corbin do at UK 7-7, did they win it all.

I think they was 2-3 not sure. Someone else may know more than me I didn't go...:popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I think they was 2-3 not sure. Someone else may know more than me I didn't go...:popcorn:

You mean they didn't win it. :lmao:
We will see what the cards hold. I think a lot of you Corbin prople are really short changing Jewell and his coaching ability.
Yes they are. Jewell was a very good coach , they think Saban has arrived.
At the UK 7-7 who did Corbin play and who did they beat and lose to?
Wow I didn't realize a slice of humble pie would shut up so many
former Wrote:Wow I didn't realize a slice of humble pie would shut up so many

I think it will happen a lot this season.
I think they played Owensboro Cath ( lost I think by 1pts ) Henry Clay ( lost ) Ryle ( won ) End of pool played and Ryle.I Think beat Henry Clay. Then they played in eliminations game. They beat Woodford County ( won ) then they lost to Louisville male. End of the road...this is what I hear yesterday...Now I may be wrong about everything....Gave it my best shot....:popcorn: I will be at the EKU 7 on 7. Bring it on belly boys. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I think they played Owensboro Cath ( lost I think by 1pts ) Henry Clay ( lost ) Ryle ( won ) End of pool played and Ryle.I Think beat Henry Clay. Then they played in eliminations game. They beat Woodford County ( won ) then they lost to Louisville male. End of the road...this is what I hear yesterday...Now I may be wrong about everything....Gave it my best shot....:popcorn: I will be at the EKU 7 on 7. Bring it on belly boys. :Cheerlead
When is EKU 7 on 7?
jamesdeane Wrote:When is EKU 7 on 7?

Tuesday not sure about the time...:popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I think they played Owensboro Cath ( lost I think by 1pts ) Henry Clay ( lost ) Ryle ( won ) End of pool played and Ryle.I Think beat Henry Clay. Then they played in eliminations game. They beat Woodford County ( won ) then they lost to Louisville male. End of the road...this is what I hear yesterday...Now I may be wrong about everything....Gave it my best shot....:popcorn: I will be at the EKU 7 on 7. Bring it on belly boys. :Cheerlead

Oh don't worry we will.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I think it will happen a lot this season.

You just wate you will get to know the hounds verywell and it will
not be long.
topnotch Wrote:You just wate you will get to know the hounds verywell and it will
not be long.

All ready know them well.

humble pie in a 7 on 7?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:All ready know them well.

here kitty kittyConfusednicker:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:All ready know them well.

Preparing for the run keep thinking that belly boys. :pondering:

Considering the vast majority of posters on this thread are Bell fans, it doesn't look like it has shut any of them up. The 7 on 7 was used exactly how it should have been. The coaches took 30 kids and made sure ALL of them got reps. Even during the single elimination tournament game the sophomores and freshmen got solid playing time. Tournament was used for experience. I didn't talk to one Corbin fan who was disappointed by their play. My only complaint was they started off very sluggish, but first game was in commonwealth and kids were a little start struck. They lost to Owensboro Catholic first game, loss to Tates Creek on last play of game, beat Ryle, won first game of tournament, and then lost to a very athletic Louisville Male. Played without Coppock, Reedy brothers, and Vorbeck. I'm pretty sure all Corbin fans have the same outlook on the season coming out, as they did going in. Look forward to season. Also be looking for another solid athlete that has decided to play football.
64SUR Wrote:Preparing for the run keep thinking that belly boys. :pondering:

Corbin doesn't run the belly. You are:lame:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Corbin doesn't run the belly. You are:lame:

Belly boys is meant for the bell county poster...just having fun. Confusednicker:
Looks like some good competition up at the UK 7 on 7 with the exception of Woodford. You really can't judge anything from 7 on 7's though for any team. The run game and line play are the two most important facets of the game and they aren't even there. Take Woodford for example. They have the #1 Junior lineman in the NATION and he wasn't even apart of this.
64SUR Wrote:Belly boys is meant for the bell county poster...just having fun. Confusednicker:

:High5:
HAROLD Wrote:Looks like some good competition up at the UK 7 on 7 with the exception of Woodford. You really can't judge anything from 7 on 7's though for any team. The run game and line play are the two most important facets of the game and they aren't even there. Take Woodford for example. They have the #1 Junior lineman in the NATION and he wasn't even apart of this.

Drake Jackson is moving up in the ranks for sure.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Considering the vast majority of posters on this thread are Bell fans, it doesn't look like it has shut any of them up. The 7 on 7 was used exactly how it should have been. The coaches took 30 kids and made sure ALL of them got reps. Even during the single elimination tournament game the sophomores and freshmen got solid playing time. Tournament was used for experience. I didn't talk to one Corbin fan who was disappointed by their play. My only complaint was they started off very sluggish, but first game was in commonwealth and kids were a little start struck. They lost to Owensboro Catholic first game, loss to Tates Creek on last play of game, beat Ryle, won first game of tournament, and then lost to a very athletic Louisville Male. Played without Coppock, Reedy brothers, and Vorbeck. I'm pretty sure all Corbin fans have the same outlook on the season coming out, as they did going in. Look forward to season. Also be looking for another solid athlete that has decided to play football.

Vorbeck and Hopper are two of the best athletes at Corbin, good to see these players coming back out for football. Who else new is going to play?
jamesdeane Wrote:When is EKU 7 on 7?

Tuesday I think corbin 1st game begin at 10.00 am..:rockon:
Jewell was a fine coach but Corbin had lost the energy level that a top team needs to be successful. Coach Haddix is bringing that energy level and excitement back to Corbin.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next