•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2014
I will make a bet, if Corbin comes within 14 of Pulaski , Dinner on me , for two if you have someone to go with, anywhere in the state. They don't you have to sit on our side with me and my wife when we play.

Forgot one thing , have to wear a Bell hat.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Haddix has a lot to prove what is his biggest win as a head coach? Come on:please:

I guess it will be against Pulaski this year...North laurel was a good one last year at Perry County Central...Confusednicker: what's mills at bell get real Bob.
You in or out
WhyLie Wrote:I will make a bet, if Corbin comes within 14 of Pulaski , Dinner on me , for two if you have someone to go with, anywhere in the state. They don't you have to sit on our side with me and my wife when we play.

Let's just make a bet when bell comes to Corbin...Confusedmoke:
You said you were beating them, I am giving you 14 more points. Cake walk. Haddix will score two himself and Greer will make the last second tackle on the goaline. Your golden on this one.
WhyLie Wrote:You said you were beating them, I am giving you 14 more points. Cake walk. Haddix will score two himself and Greer will make the last second tackle on the goaline. Your golden on this one.

I said look for a upset I didn't say anything about a bet. But I will bet on Corbin beating bell.And the bet can be like this at halftime if Corbin is ahead you and your wife can stand beside me and behind the fence watching the second half. And if Bell is ahead at half I will set with you the second half. Or a small wager in coins..:betterthanexpected:
Let's just bet dinner afterwards? Deal? Dinner for two, my wife gets hungery after victories.
64SUR Wrote:I guess it will be against Pulaski this year...North laurel was a good one last year at Perry County Central...Confusednicker: what's mills at bell get real Bob.

Ok let's see Bryan Station, Lafayette, Harlan Co, Knox Central or Corbin what year. Come on are you serious. :lame:
Rember Benidict Arnold aka 64 was a Williamsburg fan until a few weeks ago. He has no clue. Probally never saw Bell co play???
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Rember Benidict Arnold aka 64 was a Williamsburg fan until a few weeks ago. He has no clue. Probally never saw Bell co play???

You are right. He will be back with Williamsburg before the season is over lol.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Rember Benidict Arnold aka 64 was a Williamsburg fan until a few weeks ago. He has no clue. Probally never saw Bell co play???

I'm still with Williamsburg just resting on Williamsburg thread for now....:lmao:
WhyLie Wrote:Let's just bet dinner afterwards? Deal? Dinner for two, my wife gets hungery after victories.

Handshake will do for me. :popcorn:
former Wrote:How did rockcastle look

Look better than Berea...:truestory:
64, has more teams than his name indicates.
jamesdeane Wrote:The basketball player is Kenny Hopper. Great set of hands and a great vertical leap.

Kenny will be a huge addition to this year's team, didn't reailze that he was back playing again.
64SUR Wrote:Whitley county score 22 pts on Pulaski and north laurel gave Pulaski a good game last year. Not sold on Pulaski just yet. May feel different after this game. GO Corbin. :Cheerlead

Whitley County wasn't as bad as their record indicated . get your head out of the clouds:lmao:
Go Big Red! Wrote:It's been a while since I posted anything but it's getting about football time!!! Reading all the post on here looks like the redhound nation is in full force!! I really don't see the hounds losing in district play this year!! They have Wayne and Bell at home this year and return a ton of good players. I look for both games to be good games but Corbin has too many key players returning. The Ray Carrol Bowl will give us a good idea where the hounds stand!! Good luck to all and Go big Red!

Ray Correll Bowl?
64SUR Wrote:1st game in the state 2014 look for Corbin to upset Pulaski..Confusedinglepar

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:WhyLie keep telling yourself that.. Corbin will mop the grass against bell this time around...bell will need the miracle not Corbin take my word an listen...And listen real good. Confusednicker: Go Redhounds :Cheerlead

:biglmao:
WhyLie Wrote:I will make a bet, if Corbin comes within 14 of Pulaski , Dinner on me , for two if you have someone to go with, anywhere in the state. They don't you have to sit on our side with me and my wife when we play.

64 you better jump on that Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County wasn't as bad as their record indicated . get your head out of the clouds:lmao:

I was bragging on Whitley pjdoug if you look south to toward Williamsburg and north toward Corbin you will see why my head is in the cloud....:Cheerlead
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:You are right. He will be back with Williamsburg before the season is over lol.

he is a traitor and has no loyalty Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I was bragging on Whitley pjdoug if you look south to toward Williamsburg and north toward Corbin you will see why my head is in the cloud....:Cheerlead

Williamsburg and Corbin are both in Whitley County so just adopt Whitley County and it will be one less team you have to keep up with Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Ray Correll Bowl?

pjdoug Wrote:he is a traitor and has no loyalty Confusednicker:

My loyalty is with 1A WILLIAMSBURG, 2A LESLIE and 3A CORBIN and to eastern Kentucky team playing against northern teams, western teams, central teams, and Louisville teams.... So get over it an pick 1 team in each class.1A,2A,3A or be afraid to show local support......cry babies. Confusedmoke:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg and Corbin are both in Whitley County so just adopt Whitley County and it will be one less team you have to keep up with Confusednicker:

Whitley is adopted Jason Chappell is a Leslie County boy...Give him time an Whitley will be back near the top..Just hope he didn't get trick for a one and done season.Shame on Whitley if this is what I'm hearing from the cell towers signal. :HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:My loyalty is with 1A WILLIAMSBURG, 2A LESLIE and 3A CORBIN and to eastern Kentucky team playing against northern teams, western teams, central teams, and Louisville teams.... So get over it an pick 1 team in each class.1A,2A,3A or be afraid to show local support......cry babies. Confusedmoke:

local being the key word or loco in your case :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Whitley is adopted Jason Chappell is a Leslie County boy...Give him time an Whitley will be back near the top..Just hope he didn't get trick for a one and done season.Shame on Whitley if this is what I'm hearing from the cell towers signal. :HitWall:

I didn't know that. who's next?
He left about 61 of his teams off this list. They didn't name him 64 for nothing.
Redhounds will be tough this year but not sure they're ready to beat Pulaski just yetSmile. I've picked them to win their district since end of last season and I'll stick with that prediction.
mysonis55 Wrote:He left about 61 of his teams off this list. They didn't name him 64 for nothing.

64SUR stands for six for sure 55 :HitWall: I guess you have 55 teams 55. :lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next